Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American women are not the problem, you and me are!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 am

C.J. wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You just offended half of the members here with that statement, "Filipinas are ugly-as-f.uck'?

Come on man. Filipinas can be ugly as f**k, and it's easy to see why. No other race has laid with so many men on a global scale. That ugliness clearly comes from the western influence.

Now, there are some hot filipinas. But really, I can't honestly grade them anywhere near say, the hottest Russians or even Chinese. Heck, regular American white chicks can beat the best Filipinas in terms of physical attractiveness. It's all about the genes. You're not gonna look very good though, if you're quarter Chinese, quarter French and half dirty old American man. :lol:


I said there will be half the members offended; I'm not one of them. I'm just telling it like it is. You have a point or two, too. lol
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*







Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:03 am

C.J. wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You just offended half of the members here with that statement, "Filipinas are ugly-as-f.uck'?

Come on man. Filipinas can be ugly as f**k, and it's easy to see why. No other race has laid with so many men on a global scale. That ugliness clearly comes from the western influence.

Now, there are some hot filipinas. But really, I can't honestly grade them anywhere near say, the hottest Russians or even Chinese. Heck, regular American white chicks can beat the best Filipinas in terms of physical attractiveness. It's all about the genes. You're not gonna look very good though, if you're quarter Chinese, quarter French and half dirty old American man. :lol:


I agree 100%. I'd even add that non-fat Black women that keep themselves in shape (very rare) are superior to filipinas, at least when it comes to looks. of course, I'm black saying this, and Blacks are objectively ugly to other races, but still.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby Taco » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:40 am

ChampionKaji wrote:Filipinas are ugly as f**k, and they look like the type to either have dry, crusty vag, or nasty green and disgusting discharge. They look like they stink too. That's still unimpressive.


You haven't dated any Filipinas I know that.

Google Search: Sexy Filipina
https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=sexy ... 79&bih=309
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 am

This creature is "sexy"?

Image
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby steve55 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:43 am

@MaybeUSA

You're a troll, and my bet is that you are an American female troll. Your wording sounds off, just doesn't sounds very masculine. I sense a female behind this façade.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 am

maybeUSA wrote:To answer your questions:

1. How come there are millions of dateless men in the US, but there aren't in Latin America, Russia, Ukraine, Europe, Philippines, etc? How come the average guy in those countries, even if he's poor or nerdy, has no trouble getting dates?

What made you determine there are only millions of dateless men in the US and not in those countries/places that you mentioned?
I am sure there are just as many dateless men in other places. USA is the not the only place with dateless men.


Because I've spent a lot of time in Russia, Philippines and grew up in the USA. So I know from experience. In contrast, you are talking out of your ass and have no knowledge of foreign cultures. The fact that you parrot false stereotypes from non-travelers makes you UNQUALIFIED to be commenting. Why don't you humble yourself and learn from others? Why are you acting like an arrogant know it all?

Go to Russia or the Philippines. No guy there complains about not being able to get dates. Even if the guys are poor or nerdy. You don't know what you're missing by not going abroad. Once you do, you will admit that we are right. Some of our critics have went abroad and changed their mind and told us that we were right all along. Here is an example:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19244

Also, check out this report by Russia Today about how some women in Russia have to take PUA classes to meet men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmn41qshw2E

2. How come there's a PUA industry in the US but not in other countries?

Because the USA invented this retarded PUA shit so that loser men can believe they have a chance
at being something that they are not.


I agree with that. But try searching for articles about men having to use PUA in Russia or the Philippines. You'll find none. It's too easy to get girls there. Accept the reality.

3. How come every American guy who dates abroad says that they NEVER want to go back to dating American women again?

Because every American guy who dates abroad is likely a loser who blames their own lack of self worth on American women.


Even if he's a loser by your definition, if he's happier abroad and gets dates and can be himself, then why is he the problem? You aren't addressing this.

What if a guy has many good traits and is ok looking and is smart, but can't get American girls? Is he a loser? How do you define a loser?

See this important article about why we are not losers.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2010/10/w ... osers.html

4. How come nerds and geeks in Asia have no problem getting beautiful girlfriends? In Asia, nerds are ok, as long as they are thin and intelligent and decent. How come nerds are only vilified in America?

These men that you speak of are not nerds and geeks. They are intellectual and likely very social. Have you met a social inept nerd with no friends or social circle
that is getting beautiful girlfriends? These successful people in Asia will likely have the same success in USA.


You obviously have never been to Asia. There, you will see tons of nerdy looking Asian guys with good looking girls. I'm very intellectual, but being intellectual doesn't get you girls. Girls aren't into intellectualism. I'm social too. But I'm not fake. In America, dumb is cool. No you are wrong. Nerds in Asia can't come to the US and get girls easily. I'm not talking about successful people. I'm talking about young nerdy looking college guys in Asia who have no money and could never get American girls, yet in Asia you see them with girlfriends all the time. You've obviously never been to Asia and are just bullshitting out of your ass.

Listen to this quote:

"If anyone feels they "come out of their shell" when overseas, try to keep something in mind. That person you are overseas is the real you. The person you are in America is a prisoner, nothing more." - Grunt

5. How come most guys here have no problem getting girls and dates overseas? If we are the problem, how come we can get normal dates abroad? (See the testimonials page linked at the top menu) America is not the world. That's a false assumption.

Because these guys are going to third world countries such as Thailand, Ukraine, and Russia where everyone is poor and desperate.
Now if someone from America were to go to England or Australia per say, and their whole social life changed and suddenly they became Mr. Popular then
you may be onto something.


Poor and desperate? Excuse me, but most people think they are poor. Even in the US, most people think they don't have enough money. Being rich and spoiled is not the norm. So what if poor people are friendlier than rich people? That doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.

Americans aren't the norm. It is an aberration. When you travel to other countries, you'll learn this. You keep thinking that the spoiled toxic unfriendly American girls are the norm. They aren't.

Yes, some guys have gotten dates in England. One of my friends is there now and he says that his girlfriend is totally different from American women. He can talk about anything with her without being judged. They even talk about sci fi and Doctor Who. If you did that with American women, you'd be laughed off and dumped.

6. How come people in Europe don't need dating sites like Americans do? They can just go out and meet women in public places because women enjoy meeting men in Europe. They do not put up paranoid antisocial shields like women in American women do.

There is the same amount of these sites in any part of the world, including the ones you advertise on your banners.


You don't understand my point. There are dating sites on the internet. But mostly Americans use them. Germans don't use them. They told me that, so putting up a dating site for Europeans to meet each other would not sell. They can go out and be social and meet women. It's a natural social environment. In the US, meeting people is awkward and unnatural. You have to work hard to meet people with little result. You know that. Try going out and starting conversations with self-absorbed American women and see what happens.

7. How come American women vilify flirtation as creepy and taboo, but foreign women don't?

The American women that my acquaintance showed me all flirt, and talk dirty with him and in the videos
and dirty pictures he showed me of them together. wHy doe he have no problem getting girls?

American women love to flirt, just not with people like you and me.


Show us these videos. Post pics of you and your friend. Why doesn't your friend help you get girls then?

Look. We don't know your friend. But if the problem is us, then why can we get girls overseas? Like attracts like. If your friend is fake and toxic, then AW will be on his level. We are not fake. We are more authentic.

Try flirting with American women in public. Flirting is only allowed with your girlfriend or wife. Not with strangers. It's a taboo in America. How come I can flirt in other countries freely?

Check out this video clip of three girls flirting with me in Russia at McDonalds. It shows you what girls are like outside the US matrix. How come that never happens in the US? Notice that they are not trying to get anything from me. They are just enjoying meeting me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTKdlIQs2M

8. What good is blaming yourself? What will it accomplish?

Acceptance is better than creating blatant false misconceptions about what is really going on.


Even if we accept that we are losers, so what? How will that help? How will that solve anything? How will that fulfill our needs for romance and social connection? It won't. You are being asinine.

Nothing we are saying is false. Prove it. We have a ton of evidence on our side.

Can you explain why my acquaintance regularly has AWs literally begging to be with him?
Not hard. He is an alpha male, he was popular when he was in school, he has lots of jock friends,
he is better than us, he is what women want, plain and simple, we are inferior.

Are there any guys like him that are macking it in the USA writing testimonals on your page?
No, only guys that don't get any.


We don't know him. How can we comment? Show us his photos or videos. So what? Why should we compare ourselves to him? Did you understand my ketchup and milk analogy earlier? Not everyone fits in American culture. You have many false assumptions.

You didn't answer my question. How do you explain all our testimonials and real life experiences?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby maybeUSA » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Winston wrote:
Because I've spent a lot of time in Russia, Philippines and grew up in the USA. So I know from experience. In contrast, you are talking out of your a** and have no knowledge of foreign cultures. The fact that you parrot false stereotypes from non-travelers makes you UNQUALIFIED to be commenting. Why don't you humble yourself and learn from others? Why are you acting like an arrogant know it all?

Go to Russia or the Philippines. No guy there complains about not being able to get dates. Even if the guys are poor or nerdy. You don't know what you're missing by not going abroad. Once you do, you will admit that we are right. Some of our critics have went abroad and changed their mind and told us that we were right all along. Here is an example:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19244

Also, check out this report by Russia Today about how some women in Russia have to take PUA classes to meet men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmn41qshw2E



Answer my question Winston, if these guys abroad have no trouble getting dates then why is this man right here marrying such an ugly she beast?

Image


3. How come every American guy who dates abroad says that they NEVER want to go back to dating American women again?

Because every American guy who dates abroad is likely a loser who blames their own lack of self worth on American women
Even if he's a loser by your definition, if he's happier abroad and gets dates and can be himself, then why is he the problem? You aren't addressing this.
.


I have seen the tons of pictures here and stories from guys on this forum, who have went abroad and ended up with some ugly she beast.
Show me some examples of guys ending up with an actual 8 or above. The users on your forum all have ugly foreign
women, thus they are still losers. Losers in America, Losers everywhere.


Show us these videos. Post pics of you and your friend. Why doesn't your friend help you get girls then?

Look. We don't know your friend. But if the problem is us, then why can we get girls overseas? Like attracts like. If your friend is fake and toxic, then AW will be on his level. We are not fake. We are more authentic.

Try flirting with American women in public. Flirting is only allowed with your girlfriend or wife. Not with strangers. It's a taboo in America. How come I can flirt in other countries freely?

Check out this video clip of three girls flirting with me in Russia at McDonalds. It shows you what girls are like outside the US matrix. How come that never happens in the US? Notice that they are not trying to get anything from me. They are just enjoying meeting me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTKdlIQs2M



I said he was an acquaintance, someone I knew growing up. And these dirty pictures he showed me are on his cellphone. And how exactly am I supposed to convince him to post
his dirty pictures on happerabroad? lol

So you met them, so what? They talked to you for 5 minutes. A girl in America will also talk to you for 5 minutes.
What happened after? Did they go out with you? They ignored your pathetic attempts, just like an American girl would.

8.
Even if we accept that we are losers, so what? How will that help? How will that solve anything? How will that fulfill our needs for romance and social connection? It won't. You are being asinine.

Nothing we are saying is false. Prove it. We have a ton of evidence on our side.


Just accept It man. Deep down inside, everyone on this forum knows that they are a loser because they have joined.
I accept this fact. If I wasn't a loser, I wouldn't be posting here.

There is no solution for losers. Just be alone for the rest of your life and don't get in the way of real winners :)
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Postby manly5000 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Image


Nice job guys, keep on arguing with the troll until you're blue in the face. :roll:
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby aozora13 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

manly5000 wrote:Image


Nice job guys, keep on arguing with the troll until you're blue in the face. :roll:


+1000

His arguments are weak. The men of the forum do not the way society is corrupt and shuns men in many western countries. This is beyond North America. It is in Western Europe and in Australia and New Zealand. If this OP did more research on the forums, he would have realized that many men did have plenty of opportunities of getting American women (majority of posters) but have either been burned too many times or just were tired of the contant mind games and the obstacles just to meet someone who wants to be with them without all the hangups. Also, the people who married abroad (referring to his picture) is usually what guys in Taiwan (or Japan) for that matter go find a woman who might not be a beauty but at least she will be a good wife and not careerist woman who cannot do any household duties much less cook.

I guess I added fuel to the Troll but I just had to address some points.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 pm

maybeUSA wrote:Answer my question Winston, if these guys abroad have no trouble getting dates then why is this man right here marrying such an ugly she beast?

Image


Why should I answer your questions? You've not answered mine nor taken my data into account.

That photo proves nothing, and neither does your question. Haven't you heard, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? He may find her beautiful. Who are you to judge? Some men aren't hung up on looks. Besides, ugly people get partners too. So what is your point?

That doesn't change the fact that Western men find better women and get better dates abroad. Why do you deny this? Is it because you are too poor to go abroad and have to find an excuse not to? lol If so, YOU are the problem, not us.

I have seen the tons of pictures here and stories from guys on this forum, who have went abroad and ended up with some ugly she beast.
Show me some examples of guys ending up with an actual 8 or above. The users on your forum all have ugly foreign
women, thus they are still losers. Losers in America, Losers everywhere.


That's your opinion. Most of the girls I posted on here are hot or sexy. They would be hot by American standards since most girls are ugly here.

Who cares if you think they're ugly. As long as we guys are happy with our girls, what does it matter to you? Why should a guy be dateless rather than date someone he likes that you think is ugly? You aren't making sense here. Why are you trolling us?

Your points are not valid or logical.

I said he was an acquaintance, someone I knew growing up. And these dirty pictures he showed me are on his cellphone. And how exactly am I supposed to convince him to post
his dirty pictures on happerabroad? lol

So you met them, so what? They talked to you for 5 minutes. A girl in America will also talk to you for 5 minutes.
What happened after? Did they go out with you? They ignored your pathetic attempts, just like an American girl would.


No they talked to me for almost an hour. We only filmed part of it. American girls will not even talk to me for one minute. They are always in a rush to be somewhere else and are not comfortable around guys they don't know. The girls in the video were relaxed, not fearful or uptight. Did you watch it?

Yes I dated tons of girls in Russia. My videos and photos prove that. Did you see them? What makes you think I didn't get any dates in Russia? That's like saying that Hitler loved the Jews and did not persecute any of them. Why are you spreading lies?

You don't sound like a guy at all. You sound like a man-hating feminist. Your words are like those of a f***ed up she creature, not of a normal man or woman.


Just accept It man. Deep down inside, everyone on this forum knows that they are a loser because they have joined.
I accept this fact. If I wasn't a loser, I wouldn't be posting here.

There is no solution for losers. Just be alone for the rest of your life and don't get in the way of real winners :)


That's your opinion. Some of us prefer to be happy in an environment where dating is natural and normal. You can wallow in your own misery. We have solutions. You sound really f***ed up in the head and are incapable of listening to reason.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:54 pm

I agree 100%. I'd even add that non-fat African American women that keep themselves in shape (very rare) are superior to filipinas, at least when it comes to looks. of course, I'm black saying this, and Blacks are objectively ugly to other races, but still.


There!(dusting my hands off)fixed it for ya.Black is not exclusive to the U.S. and in Brazil a Black women who are in shape and pretty with great personalities basically grow on trees.In Brazil i would only date Black women exclusively...don't see a reason to look at other women.Now in the U.S. i know it's a different story up there.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby maybeUSA » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 pm

So Winston,

How come you are approaching 50 now and still have no wife or any options? I thought it was so easy to find respectable compatible partners outside of the US. Since you are so rich, have the ability to travel anywhere and have so much knowledge of the world, why are you in such a predicament?

It seems the rest of the world is treating you exactly like America has.
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Postby droid » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:17 am

This person has been proven wrong, yet insists on lying and not addressing the issues.

1)
Wu is not approaching 50, stop lying, that's a cheap ad-hominem.
The answer here is that Winston does not want a wife. If he wanted one, he could have easily married one of the 8s he met in Russia. And if he decided to, he could go do it right now. So you are wrong in that count.
The problem he has, from what I understand, is the one of having an American upbringing, where he prefers comfort and security, over a better life abroad. But that's an entirely different issue to the one being discussed.

2)
The Mexican guy would have to settle for a nasty tat'd up 300 pounder in the States, whereas in Mexico he has that woman at least at his level and probably a couple of side mistresses.
Call him a loser if you want, but nobody here is saying he can score a top supermodel, nobody has said that. Your dishonesty lies in this assumption.
The point is he still does better abroad on a marginally better market than the States. In this sense, it is known Mexico does not have the hottest women, aside for the ones from their soap-operas, so your choosing of this anecdotal case is just as dishonest and moot. Many men with average looks have smoking hot women in South America, no matter how much you deny it, so you are wrong in this count too.

3)
There are many lonely ugly women outside of America, contrary to your claims. Even many decent looking Russian women are faced with bad prospects to form a family. If you deny this, you are lying.
The opposite happens in the states, where disgusting ill-mannered "ladies" have no problem having their pick from a surplus of attractive dudes. Yet another issue you ignore, as per my previous post. So you are wrong in this count as well.


In wondering what the motivation for the OP attacks are, there are two possibilities:


a)
We're dealing with a resentful feminist woman (if she were even slightly palatable, she wouldn't be dealing with 'losers' in the first place, she would be out there enjoying her distorted-market advantage).
If this is the case, the only loser here is you, for reasons that everyone knows, except yourself. No need to list those again.

b)
A sociopathic male attempting to drag others down to his level of misery. In such case, you're still the only loser here.
But that's Ok, you can stay here and rot, while the rest of us travel and have fun. Anything else you "see" is irrelevant.


In either case, your toxic, dishonest, and passive-aggressive stance is living proof of the kind of personalities we all here are trying to get away from.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby marklambo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 am

Wow, this thread made me laugh out loud so hard. I can tell you that personally I don't have a problem getting American women but I wouldn't touch another one with a 100 ft pole with you holding it. This is a choice I made a long time ago. Until you actually experience foreign women, you will never know. I feel bad for the people out there that settle for only American girls. They will never realize that the grass is greener on the other side.

The problem is NOT you and I. The problem ARE the women. American mentality is a disease. Just like how America thinks it is the greatest nation and better than anyone else in the world...the same applies to these American girls. They think their shit don't stink and feel entitled to anything. Society and feminism ruined them. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just a delusional individual that has never experienced any foreign women....just low quality American women.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:15 am

maybeUSA wrote:So Winston,

How come you are approaching 50 now and still have no wife or any options? I thought it was so easy to find respectable compatible partners outside of the US. Since you are so rich, have the ability to travel anywhere and have so much knowledge of the world, why are you in such a predicament?

It seems the rest of the world is treating you exactly like America has.


I am not approaching 50. Who told you that? Why do you make up random lies? Lying can get you banned here you know. You are off by almost ten years.

Why do you make up false facts in your head? You are probably an angry AW that has no options and just wants to spread your misery. You pretend to be a guy here because you think we might ban you if you came here as an AW. That's what you sound like.

Who said I have no options? I date many girls in the Philippines and have a steady girlfriend there and a son too.

I didn't get married because I like my freedom too much and I like meeting new girls everyday. So I'm not marriage material. Plus I have a wandering spirit and people like that aren't suited for marriage. Marriage is for stable people who want to settle down. That's been explained many times before.

Why do you want to spread your misery? You have not addressed any of my points. You are in total denial.

Finally, read these accounts from real life global daters and happier abroaders and weep! :)

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests