Who can help my filipina friend?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who can help my filipina friend?

Post by Taco »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
I don't think dateinasia is that good for a conservative girl wanting to get married. It's better for a girl who wants to have fun.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, very bad advice. Date in Asia could transform her from virgin to slut in just a few quick months. It's a site for hook-ups more than anything else, at least in Phils.
Generally speaking, I would agree with you. I would say that at least 9 out of 10 women on DIA are trouble. However, there are a few good women on site that are wife material. I did meet my wife on DIA and we go to church together every week.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

As I mentioned she lives in Siquijor. Does anybody know of any places on that island where there are expats? Maybe holiday resorts?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Johnny1975 wrote:As I mentioned she lives in Siquijor. Does anybody know of any places on that island where there are expats? Maybe holiday resorts?
Siquijor is a fairly popular small island for tourists, so I would assume your friend knows more of where the tourists go as far as hotels or resorts (there aren't that many). I wanted to go next month after we go to Bohol but my wife firmly believes in the local legends about witchcraft on Siquijor and will not go. She magnanimously told me that I can go if I wish to see it but she will stay on Bohol :)

While tourists do go there I don't know if that means she would meet the sort you are hoping for. Guys aren't going to Siquijor for 4 days at the beach looking for a wife. Of course in the Philippines you never know.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hmmm, good point, I never thought of that (about why tourists would go there). I'll ask her what she knows about the tourist scene over there.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm reviving this in the hope that someone can make some suggestions.

Like I say she lives in Siquijor, although she's open to travelling around a bit. She's quite shy but she really wants to meet someone. Does anyone know the best way to meet people there?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:I think you'd be better off searching for someone face to face in your real life than looking on HA/online to find a man for her. I wouldn't date her because she is too old for me. The deck is stacked against good Filipinas (of which few exist in the first place.) Likewise, the deck is severely stacked against good men seeking a good Filipina as well.

I agree with those who say DiA is not a good place to look. Mostly bad people there. I use it though. Thing is, I filter out girls very thoroughly. Why not write her a good, detailed ad on craigslist or something? She could join a dating site, a paid one would probably work better than DiA.
what did your DIA girl look like anyways the one yo had the bad experience with? Why did you pick her?