Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:11 am

Worthy of a watch....I always thought she looked very mannish... I wonder if this woman is correct.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAXqKugXkg[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Cornfed » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 am

Interesting. I wonder who is the "top" in the relationship.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 am

Cornfed wrote:
Interesting. I wonder who is the "top" in the relationship.



:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:00 am

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but after viewing this video, I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies. So I decided to google it.

Yup. Mom is right.
https://www.google.com/search?q=uma+thu ... 12&bih=335
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby S_Parc » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 am

Jester wrote: I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies.


Well, I once knew someone, who knew Uma Thurman. BTW, Uma's a local, from Massachusetts.

And he told me that her b@@bs were for real :)
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:24 am

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote: I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies.


Well, I once knew someone, who knew Uma Thurman. BTW, Uma's a local, from Massachusetts.

And he told me that her b@@bs were for real :)


Plenty of ladyboys/trannies can grow natural breasts thorough hormone treatments, especially those who start them as teens. breasts are about the easiest body area to manage for those who wanna transition from male to female. Hips vs.shoulder ratio are much more of a challenge, almost impossible in most cases.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Renata » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 pm

I remember her saying once if she could be anyone she would want to be Beyonce. I though that was so dumb, because she's the first lady it's a great honour & you want to be Beyonce? Well now I understand :lol: The evidence is compelling.

Time to flee america guys ...
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Horrible thread.

Taking cheap shots at someone's wife because you don't like her husband.

Lame.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:04 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Horrible thread.

Taking cheap shots at someone's wife because you don't like her husband.

Lame.

What are you taking about? The video clearly demonstrates that Michelle is a man. Pointing out that someone is a man is not taking cheap shots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Renata wrote:I remember her saying once if she could be anyone she would want to be Beyonce. I though that was so dumb, because she's the first lady it's a great honour & you want to be Beyonce? Well now I understand :lol: The evidence is compelling.

Time to flee America guys ...


+1 yes this is a remark a drag queen would make
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Rock wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote: I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies.


Well, I once knew someone, who knew Uma Thurman. BTW, Uma's a local, from Massachusetts.

And he told me that her b@@bs were for real :)


Plenty of ladyboys/trannies can grow natural breasts thorough hormone treatments, especially those who start them as teens. breasts are about the easiest body area to manage for those who wanna transition from male to female. Hips vs.shoulder ratio are much more of a challenge, almost impossible in most cases.


OK I researched the hands thing a bit and someone women DO have the longer ring / shorter index finger.

So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...

OK I dont want to derail this -- Dr. HouseMD.... as our resident medical professional... please make a ruling here... is Michelle Obama a he or a she?

I'd also be interested to hear what Xongmiao has to say about her/it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby S_Parc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 am

Jester wrote:So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...


Well, I was only thinking about her b@@bs, since I saw them as a kid in "Dangerous Liaisons", so I guess I'm out of this conversation :wink:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Pic???

Postby Jester » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:57 am

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...


Well, I was only thinking about her b@@bs, since I saw them as a kid in "Dangerous Liaisons", so I guess I'm out of this conversation :wink:


Pic???
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Pic???

Postby S_Parc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 am

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...


Well, I was only thinking about her b@@bs, since I saw them as a kid in "Dangerous Liaisons", so I guess I'm out of this conversation :wink:


Pic???


Here's are the movie clips ...

* Deleted: Please do NOT post images with nudity in them again! Next time will result in a ban.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Renata » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:27 am

These are some real drag queens from Puerto La Cruz, Venezeula. They posed for so many pics, wish I had done a video of it all but it happened so fast. Look at the boys in the back of them :lol:

Image
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric and 3 guests