IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The video as in the OP is far from "conclusive evidence", as women with physical development closer to that of a man then a woman do exist, and are no less attractive than 100% feminine girls. Different strokes.
What did come to mind when looking at this story is that there is far more compelling evidence that Barack Obama is in fact gay and has been hiding this behind the parvenu of a healthy heterosexual relationship (with kids and all) for the sake of his political career.

http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:The video as in the OP is far from "conclusive evidence", as women with physical development closer to that of a man then a woman do exist, and are no less attractive than 100% feminine girls. Different strokes.
What did come to mind when looking at this story is that there is far more compelling evidence that Barack Obama is in fact gay and has been hiding this behind the parvenu of a healthy heterosexual relationship (with kids and all) for the sake of his political career.

I've been inclined to give credence to these reports -- Obama cruising gay bathhouses in Chicago as a state senator, etc.

I think that the last three presidents -- the three baby-boomer presidents and three of the bottom half dozen in American history, IMO -- were all carefully selected by the powers that be for their low character, which made them easier to control. Clinton openly tried to nail any female who came near him, and just as brazenly would let those looking for policy favors when he was governor of Arkansas know precisely what the dollar cost would be. Bush was a clueless ignoramus and a drugged-up frat party boy for much of his adult life. Obama was noted for being the biggest pothead in his high school, and is likely a homosexual. The fact that Clinton and Obama were glib law professors and Bush was an inarticulate dolt is a distinction without a difference. They are all lowlife scumbags at their essence.

Who could expect anything remotely approaching principled governance from that trio? As long as you give people like this the trappings of power, they will do precisely what their handlers tell them to do.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote:The video as in the OP is far from "conclusive evidence", as women with physical development closer to that of a man then a woman do exist, and are no less attractive than 100% feminine girls. Different strokes.

I've been inclined to give credence to these reports -- Obama cruising gay bathhouses in Chicago as a state senator, etc.

I think that the last three presidents -- the three baby-boomer presidents and three of the bottom half dozen in American history, IMO -- were all carefully selected by the powers that be for their low character, which made them easier to control. Clinton openly tried to nail any female who came near him, and just as brazenly would let those looking for policy favors when he was governor of Arkansas know precisely what the dollar cost would be. Bush was a clueless ignoramus and a drugged-up frat party boy for much of his adult life. Obama was noted for being the biggest pothead in his high school, and is likely a homosexual. The fact that Clinton and Obama were glib law professors and Bush was an inarticulate dolt is a distinction without a difference. They are all lowlife scumbags at their essence.

Who could expect anything remotely approaching principled governance from that trio? As long as you give people like this the trappings of power, they will do precisely what their handlers tell them to do.

Useful tools for a criminal syndicate...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Pic???

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...
Well, I was only thinking about her b@@bs, since I saw them as a kid in "Dangerous Liaisons", so I guess I'm out of this conversation :wink:
Pic???
Here's are the movie clips ...

Jester, I'm still waiting for your commentary on them?
Last edited by S_Parc on March 28th, 2014, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7

Post by OutWest »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Worthy of a watch....I always thought she looked very mannish... I wonder if this woman is correct.

Maybe so...so at least there is ONE man in that coupling....I guess the wookie wears the strap-on...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:What did come to mind when looking at this story is that there is far more compelling evidence that Barack Obama is in fact gay and has been hiding this behind the parvenu of a healthy heterosexual relationship (with kids and all) for the sake of his political career.
Until Mel and I started getting close, I was this closest 'gay' guy, as I was on a three year hiatus, away from the Brazilian ex-GF.

You see, I wouldn't be surprised if Barack would rather spend time with his male friends than a nagging AW.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

It's possible, especially given the homofag bullshit that this administration and its supporters promote, but she fails to include the facts that Black women tend to have more testosterone than non-Black women, and that different races have different proportions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Interestingly, Joan Rivers pointed out that Obongo is a fag and Michelle is a tranny.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/0 ... 60091.html
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

My index finger and ring finger are the same length. If it's true that men have longer ring fingers than women, then Jennifer Aniston, Oprah, Mirah Carey, Tyra Banks, Kate Midleton, Venus & Serena Williams and especially Taylor Swift have some explaining to do :shock:

Uma Thurman's fingers are like mine same length, Julia Roberts too.

Taylor Swift

Last year Michelle Obama was on a few comedy talk shows where the hosts did skits and dressed up as women, did that just fly over everyone's heads, why did they do that multiple times. I think one of them was on Jimmy Fallon. Are they clowning her, or were they laughing at all you Americans?

The media logo at the bottom of the screen is also very flamboyant. You see how over time your minds get conditioned to this BS, if my grandparets saw this they would be appalled, I don't think I've ever seen a first lady do all this, and it's so gay and so wrong for a guy to dress up as a girl, but ha! ha! it's ok. :|
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it true that michelle obama is a transgender and that obama is gay? I heard that joan rivers was killed for calling michelle obama a transgender. Why did joan rivers say that? Also if she is transgender then how did they get two children? One of their daughters looks pretty and hot.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Is it true that michelle obama is a transgender and that obama is gay? I heard that joan rivers was killed for calling michelle obama a transgender. Why did joan rivers say that? Also if she is transgender then how did they get two children? One of their daughters looks pretty and hot.
There is a rumor that their children may of been adopted. I also believe (even though it makes me want to vomit) that Michelle Obama maybe a transgender. :shock:

I think I am going to vomit up my Christmas eve dinner now! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So is Obama gay? Do his mannerisms and expressions look gay? Is there a way to tell from a guy's expressions and mannerisms, if he's gay? Any of you good at doing that? lol

If so, and he openly admitted it, would most Americans be ok with that? lol

Are most Americans really as approving of gays and multi-culturalism and racial equality as the US media portrays?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne