Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Perfect Measurements

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Perfect Measurements

Postby Tsar » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 pm

The perfect measurements for a woman are said to be 36-24-36.

A statistically proven element of beauty is that the Golden Ratio and the very feminine traits are universally recognized as ideal by men in all cultures.

She has a face that is geometrically beautiful and her measurements are very close to what many people call the "perfect measurements." She's a good example of what I find attractive.

How often do you think the women you find attractive fit with the ideal measurements and geometric ideals like the Golden Ratio?
Experienced Poster

Re: The Perfect Measurements

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Tsar wrote:The perfect measurements for a woman are said to be 36-24-36.

Yes, I love those measurements, even a larger bust is fine as well. The women below have some of my ideal "measurements." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jmbPtforlife » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Thanks for the measurements. I could maybe do just a little more in the hips.

Once think I have been noticing because its the one thing every girls puts on Thaifriendly is that about 51 kg is as big as I like girls unless they start getting over 5 f 8 but I rarely like them that tall.
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:03 pm

JamesBond, what's with all the silicone-filled bimbos? I thought the point here in HA was to escape from that crap... :shock:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions