Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


USA a land of opportunity- think again with this article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:15 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I am pretty sure most racist idiots in this country didn't want Regan to give Amnesty to Latin Americans, just as they don't want Obama to do it either. In other words their position hasn't change in twenty plus years, its not going to change in the next election cycle.

Taking our jobs?

You want to flip burgers at Burger King?

You want to pick Tomatoes in Florida, Walnuts in Central California or Apples in Washington?

You want to clean the same bathrooms indignant children throw toilet paper all over, mark up the walls and throw cig buds in the trash?

These are the majority of jobs taken by Hondurans and Guatemalans, NOT Mexicans crossing the border and its not semantics.

I disagree with your stance on illegal immigration.We know there are all types of ethic groups who are illegals immigrants but it's safe to say that the majority are from Latin American countries..can we agree on this?...Yes?...Good.All sovereign countries in Latin America have immigration laws and punish illegal immigrants so why should the U.S. be the only country with open borders?If you think the U.S. should have open borders then when do you say enough is enough?At 20 million more illegals?500 million more? What country can sustain that?And yes illegal immigrants do over saturate the job market subjugating Americans to unfair competition and depression of wages,i'm sick of the argument that they do jobs Americans don't want to do..Americans do want to flip-burgers.I did it when i was in High School to buy cloths,books,computers,lunch.now High-School kids(collage students) who use these jobs to carry them through school have to compete with illegal immigrants who are usually grown a** adults for these jobs?Hell no send them back to their country.

Most illegal immigrants i have known were not picking fruits or vegetables in a field a lot of them had good paying construction jobs, cooking or busing tables in fancy restaurants making good money.I just saw a Mexican dude i used to work with on Facebook flashing 100 dollar bills from cooking in a restaurant. He even bought a nice car since New Jersey even let's illegals have drivers licences.I knew a Brazilian guy who was in the U.S. illegally making $20 an hour doing work on a city bridge in Philadelphia that Americans died building while 90 million Americans are unemployed.Americans mostly depend on the private sector for jobs yet when these immigrants start business they only hire people from their own ethnic group.So if you live in a immigrant neighborhood like i did in Philadelphia you'll have no damn jobs in your community.Black Americans get hurt the most by this.Latino groups and other immigrants set up shop in Black neighborhood leaching off the Black community that patronizes their business while they don't even like African Americans,yet go to any "hood" and you'll find no jobs in the Black community but plenty of places to spend money..usually with people who aren't American and Latinos often brag about running African Americans out what used to be their communities.Back in the day i used to work making good money for a mom and pop restaurant hotel owned by a White American family.Now of days these places are owned by foreigners that don't hire Americans.Not do mention that they also bring their corrupt business practices with them.I knew of Brazilians who were legally in the U.S. and own restaurants who would hire Mexicans and even illegal Brazilians and exploit them.My Colombian friend said he would never work for Brazilians again.

This clothing distribution center i worked for in Jersey had nothing but Dominicans and other Latino groups working in there for 8.25 an hour through a temp agency.Not too long ago American companies wouldn't dare pay that for a similar job..this same job people used to get paid $10-$13 an hour with full benefits.These people were not even getting benefits. That right there is proof of the depression of wages and i knew for a fact that illegals were working there because i was training them in Spanish myself on how to do the jobs in the factory.I also had another job where i was signing people up for the "Obama Phones" i once they gave me the Spanish speakers so i could translate.The prerequisite to get the phone was to be on welfare.There were countless Women who didn't have a social security number but was still getting welfare via their anchor babies.Yet the U.S. is broke right!!??

Some of them bring with them their social issues.North East Philadelphia used to be a good area,my mother still lives there yet bars where Latino groups hang out at have fighting going on,hoes hanging around in what used to be a middle class neighborhood.The youth of Latin American immigrants start gangs.Then they took over and then after that ghetto African Americans moved up from North Philly and now people are getting shot every day now in that part of town.South Philadelphia were a lot of Mexicans live look like the same dirty corrupt areas of Mexico that they fled from.If you think you can just turn on the spigot full blast to illegal immigrants and nothing is going to come of it..you are crazy.I live in a Third-World country by choice but the way things are going in the U.S. it'll be worse than most Latin American Banana Republics.In a while Americans will probably be wanting to live in Mexico.


A country without borders is not a country, America is being taken down on purpose. Our real rulers under no circumstance want the sheople to understand what America was supposed to be about and how it was to work using the founding documents.


We don't need borders because we are all human. It always seem White males are concerned over this and it's a deep seeded concern for the lost of the dominate culture and the realization that as a whole Whites are having less children than anybody else.
So then you think the U.S. (or any country) should just have an open door policy.Everybody just come on in.It doesn't matter who you are what you did.Come on over.500 million people who speak various languages and have different values that may not be conducive to your society and who will put a strain on the economic infrastructure.Ah,Who cares about that shit,just open the flood gates and commit national suicide............Really?Your policy is not sustainable.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil







Postby ElReyBoludo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I am pretty sure most racist idiots in this country didn't want Regan to give Amnesty to Latin Americans, just as they don't want Obama to do it either. In other words their position hasn't change in twenty plus years, its not going to change in the next election cycle.

Taking our jobs?

You want to flip burgers at Burger King?

You want to pick Tomatoes in Florida, Walnuts in Central California or Apples in Washington?

You want to clean the same bathrooms indignant children throw toilet paper all over, mark up the walls and throw cig buds in the trash?

These are the majority of jobs taken by Hondurans and Guatemalans, NOT Mexicans crossing the border and its not semantics.



The "doing the jobs that nobody wants, anyway" argument is nonsense. Somebody was doing those jobs before massive immigration happened, and somebody would do them again absent the immigrants. You are dodging the reality that flocks of unskilled and semi-skilled immigrants displace the working class of the host country, and the US already had destroyed much of its industry with its "free trade" agreements of the 1990s before they started swarming the country in droves. Between the destruction of the unions, of industry, and of population balance, the end result is poverty, unrest and general destruction.

Go ahead; start ranting about what a "White" raysis I am for saying so...even though I, myself, am from an immigrant family.
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:23 am

Postby Moretorque » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 am

I am for a nation of laws but not the ones done by judicial fiat like we have now.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I am pretty sure most racist idiots in this country didn't want Regan to give Amnesty to Latin Americans, just as they don't want Obama to do it either. In other words their position hasn't change in twenty plus years, its not going to change in the next election cycle.

Taking our jobs?

You want to flip burgers at Burger King?

You want to pick Tomatoes in Florida, Walnuts in Central California or Apples in Washington?

You want to clean the same bathrooms indignant children throw toilet paper all over, mark up the walls and throw cig buds in the trash?

These are the majority of jobs taken by Hondurans and Guatemalans, NOT Mexicans crossing the border and its not semantics.

I disagree with your stance on illegal immigration.We know there are all types of ethic groups who are illegals immigrants but it's safe to say that the majority are from Latin American countries..can we agree on this?...Yes?...Good.All sovereign countries in Latin America have immigration laws and punish illegal immigrants so why should the U.S. be the only country with open borders?If you think the U.S. should have open borders then when do you say enough is enough?At 20 million more illegals?500 million more? What country can sustain that?And yes illegal immigrants do over saturate the job market subjugating Americans to unfair competition and depression of wages,i'm sick of the argument that they do jobs Americans don't want to do..Americans do want to flip-burgers.I did it when i was in High School to buy cloths,books,computers,lunch.now High-School kids(collage students) who use these jobs to carry them through school have to compete with illegal immigrants who are usually grown a** adults for these jobs?Hell no send them back to their country.

Most illegal immigrants i have known were not picking fruits or vegetables in a field a lot of them had good paying construction jobs, cooking or busing tables in fancy restaurants making good money.I just saw a Mexican dude i used to work with on Facebook flashing 100 dollar bills from cooking in a restaurant. He even bought a nice car since New Jersey even let's illegals have drivers licences.I knew a Brazilian guy who was in the U.S. illegally making $20 an hour doing work on a city bridge in Philadelphia that Americans died building while 90 million Americans are unemployed.Americans mostly depend on the private sector for jobs yet when these immigrants start business they only hire people from their own ethnic group.So if you live in a immigrant neighborhood like i did in Philadelphia you'll have no damn jobs in your community.Black Americans get hurt the most by this.Latino groups and other immigrants set up shop in Black neighborhood leaching off the Black community that patronizes their business while they don't even like African Americans,yet go to any "hood" and you'll find no jobs in the Black community but plenty of places to spend money..usually with people who aren't American and Latinos often brag about running African Americans out what used to be their communities.Back in the day i used to work making good money for a mom and pop restaurant hotel owned by a White American family.Now of days these places are owned by foreigners that don't hire Americans.Not do mention that they also bring their corrupt business practices with them.I knew of Brazilians who were legally in the U.S. and own restaurants who would hire Mexicans and even illegal Brazilians and exploit them.My Colombian friend said he would never work for Brazilians again.

This clothing distribution center i worked for in Jersey had nothing but Dominicans and other Latino groups working in there for 8.25 an hour through a temp agency.Not too long ago American companies wouldn't dare pay that for a similar job..this same job people used to get paid $10-$13 an hour with full benefits.These people were not even getting benefits. That right there is proof of the depression of wages and i knew for a fact that illegals were working there because i was training them in Spanish myself on how to do the jobs in the factory.I also had another job where i was signing people up for the "Obama Phones" i once they gave me the Spanish speakers so i could translate.The prerequisite to get the phone was to be on welfare.There were countless Women who didn't have a social security number but was still getting welfare via their anchor babies.Yet the U.S. is broke right!!??

Some of them bring with them their social issues.North East Philadelphia used to be a good area,my mother still lives there yet bars where Latino groups hang out at have fighting going on,hoes hanging around in what used to be a middle class neighborhood.The youth of Latin American immigrants start gangs.Then they took over and then after that ghetto African Americans moved up from North Philly and now people are getting shot every day now in that part of town.South Philadelphia were a lot of Mexicans live look like the same dirty corrupt areas of Mexico that they fled from.If you think you can just turn on the spigot full blast to illegal immigrants and nothing is going to come of it..you are crazy.I live in a Third-World country by choice but the way things are going in the U.S. it'll be worse than most Latin American Banana Republics.In a while Americans will probably be wanting to live in Mexico.


A country without borders is not a country, America is being taken down on purpose. Our real rulers under no circumstance want the sheople to understand what America was supposed to be about and how it was to work using the founding documents.


We don't need borders because we are all human. It always seem White males are concerned over this and it's a deep seeded concern for the lost of the dominate culture and the realization that as a whole Whites are having less children than anybody else.


skateboardstephen wrote:So then you think the U.S. (or any country) should just have an open door policy; Everybody just come on in? It doesn't matter who you are what you did.Come on over.500 million people who speak various languages and have different values that may not be conducive to your society and who will put a strain on the economic infrastructure.Ah,Who cares about that shit,just open the flood gates and commit national suicide............Really?Your policy is not sustainable.


At this point and time in world history humans are not mature enough to handle no boarders. As my boy Bart5000 used to say about it on ISG, it would be chaos for a few years, but once everybody got used to it, the world would be better off.

The things you mentioned are mostly the concern over different points of development from country to country. Language barriers aside, other countries haven't understood the value of learning English just yet. The Chinese find it more important than Latin Americans do for example. Brazil wants to play a larger role in the world economy so they are pushing learning English but as Josh Plotkin of Brazilian Gringo says, the average person on the street doesn't see the value in it. Also like most cultures, men are resistant and women are eager to learn by comparison.

The rich see the value in it, that's part of the reason they are rich.

Firstly as Rock said to me, you're looking at this from the POV of an American. I also said before there is more animosity by Black Americans against other minorities because 20-25 years ago, it was Blacks and Whites mostly on the East Coast. Now you have competition for the bottom and you find that Whites accept Latinos and Asians more readily than Blacks.

You would think Blacks would then start working together as the others do. BUT NO! Blacks have WAY more money than Latinos do but they spend money/tax returns/etc as soon as you get it on fancy shoes, clothes, cars you can't really afford. But what should really be concerning is the amount the spend on going to church enriching pastors like you wouldn't believe ($252 Million a week) - http://bmia.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/ho ... -annually/

A 2013 study revealed that black churches have collected more than $420 billion in tithes and donations nationwide since 1980, an average of $252 million a week.


So while Blacks are extremely disorganized, other minorities are selling them various products and services, enriching themselves off the Black Community.

There is no money velocity in the Black Community.

So while you want to blame me for saying I would allow open borders why is that such a problem? I just explained it, they would be further put behind other communities and that's OUR fault!

You bailed out, I am about to bail out. By the way Brazil has tons of Haitians, Dominicans and Africans coming into the country putting pressure on an already overmatched social welfare system - http://blogs.aljazeera.com/blog/america ... lian-dream

As I said we are not ready for open borders as long as we find income and education inequality acceptable as a whole.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 am

ElReyBoludo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I am pretty sure most racist idiots in this country didn't want Regan to give Amnesty to Latin Americans, just as they don't want Obama to do it either. In other words their position hasn't change in twenty plus years, its not going to change in the next election cycle.

Taking our jobs?

You want to flip burgers at Burger King?

You want to pick Tomatoes in Florida, Walnuts in Central California or Apples in Washington?

You want to clean the same bathrooms indignant children throw toilet paper all over, mark up the walls and throw cig buds in the trash?

These are the majority of jobs taken by Hondurans and Guatemalans, NOT Mexicans crossing the border and its not semantics.



The "doing the jobs that nobody wants, anyway" argument is nonsense. Somebody was doing those jobs before massive immigration happened, and somebody would do them again absent the immigrants. You are dodging the reality that flocks of unskilled and semi-skilled immigrants displace the working class of the host country, and the US already had destroyed much of its industry with its "free trade" agreements of the 1990s before they started swarming the country in droves. Between the destruction of the unions, of industry, and of population balance, the end result is poverty, unrest and general destruction.

Go ahead; start ranting about what a "White" raysis I am for saying so...even though I, myself, am from an immigrant family.


How am I dodging it? In the midwest while small towns are being turned into ghost towns because the old stay and the young leave with no economic opportunities. So why would people leave if there are jobs at the local chicken processing plant? One reason is because its likely the pay is poor, so if they are being paid near min wage (usually right at the Federal Rate in Red States), who is forcing them to pay more when consumers on the other end are demanding low prices? They demand low prices because largely since 1980 their wages have been frozen or at least not matching the rate of inflation that the Government is purposely miscalculating as to hide it from the public.

So the combination of low wage jobs and lots of low skilled labor not just in the immigrant community but among native born Blacks and Latinos keep the wages low because there's lots of competition for those jobs.

Where did I say NAFTA didn't have an impact?

Who was doing these jobs before? Teenagers! That's one of the main reason why teenage unemployment is 16-19% overall and higher in minority communities.

When did I rave about White Racism or blame it? Racism is not a economic system.

Now your making up stuff, I didn't say what you mention doesn't have an impact but like most things wrong in America, exactly what are you doing about it?

Better question, what is America doing about these issues? Nobody is demanding the repeal of NAFTA, which via polling most Americans would like to see. People don't see any option of voting for other parties because they fear the other getting into power. Somebody might call that gridlock.

Its easy to blame the victims in all this because the issue of closed or open borders is largely a non-issue as long as wealthy elites want demand the cheap labor and consumers demand cheap prices, some might call that a vicious cycle.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests