How Would You Treat a Really Good Foreign Girlfriend?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bnembhard
Freshman Poster

Re: How Would You Treat a Really Good Foreign Girlfriend?

Post by bnembhard »

Better than any Western woman I've ever came across with I can tell you right now

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Tsar »

Zambales wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 11:02 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 29th, 2014, 6:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:I totally agree with what you are saying. My personal philosophy is that it is best to find a woman as a poor young man/kid, because if you can get a woman to fall in love you when you have almost nothing, the only way that it will work is by your personality and the way you treat her.
You're living in a fantasy world, kid.
Thinking any woman will fall in love with a poor man is a fantasy. No women will love a poor young man or any poor man. Women want security and protection and a poor man can't give them that. A poor man will have very little luck with any woman anywhere in the world. Money does buy love and it makes obtaining love easier. A man without money will get no love.
What if the woman already has financial security?
Then the woman doesn't need a man. I know I'm a few years late answering but that's my answer.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑