Men are nothing more than clowns to the modern woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men are nothing more than clowns to the modern woman

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:For the next girl I meet, I’m not going to ask her if she needs a man, because I know she doesn’t. Instead I will simply ask her if she wants a man, and if the answer leans yes, I will perform like the good clown I am so that she is entertained enough to have sex with me.

Either she or I will eventually get bored and the relationship will end. Then I will simply repeat my performance on a someone new, because I’m a skilled clown, and that’s exactly what women today want.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The theory that western women just want clowns falls apart because Winston is a top notch clown but yet he's still not getting the attention he wants or deserves in society.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Repatriate wrote:The theory that western women just want clowns falls apart because Winston is a top notch clown but yet he's still not getting the attention he wants or deserves in society.
Plenty of UNLV girls would be happy to let W "attend" to their ... student loans. <:0)
She might even throw in an "oops".
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

To be a good clown,you have to be a clown who is handsome,full of muscles,making a good earning and dozen more of others "qualities".
Not every men can be a clown who would from time to time have access to the western p***y.

90 percent of clowns are considered buffoons,cheap commodities who are to be disparaged if they get too pushy or either they become creeps.

Now men have to be worth to be clowns who can get mediocre laid..those who refuse to be clowns are most of the time condemned eternaly to wank in their basement unless they take the move to go to the Philippines or wathewer countries where the clown factor is not as high.