Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Asian guys really unattractive?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are Asian guys really unattractive?

Postby Grandlovie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 am

I never understood why Asian guys aren't considered as attractive as white men, black men, hispanic/latino men, etc etc. They are just as attractive as they are they aren't more or less attractive than other races of men. Before I went to Korea last year, I always had a thing for them but than again I'm just really open, race has never mattered to me. I dated a few and they are the best we're all still friends too. People seem to single them out more on being ugly (which is subjective) while other races of men get a pass on being ugly. I feel like if there was a race of men who were considered ugly the Asian guy would be singled out and I find that unfair. The media really does play into this. Subconsciously we believe the images we see. If this or that is seen as unattractive by the media awe believe it. I understand that people have preferences I get it but to say Asian men are the most unattractive is bullshit. And the Asian guys having a small penis is one of the most dumbest stereotypes. They vary some are small and some are not. Anyway, about their looks, I have seen more attractive Asian men than tall or short. So I really don't understand. I remember seeing one Asian guy just last week he was smoking a cigarrette in a parking lot and me and this other black girl we were looking at each other like damn he's attractive, haha. Anyway, I'm done.
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Asian guys really unattractive?

Postby zboy1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Grandlovie wrote:I never understood why Asian guys aren't considered as attractive as white men, black men, hispanic/latino men, etc etc. They are just as attractive as they are they aren't more or less attractive than other races of men. Before I went to Korea last year, I always had a thing for them but than again I'm just really open, race has never mattered to me. I dated a few and they are the best we're all still friends too. People seem to single them out more on being ugly (which is subjective) while other races of men get a pass on being ugly. I feel like if there was a race of men who were considered ugly the Asian guy would be singled out and I find that unfair. The media really does play into this. Subconsciously we believe the images we see. If this or that is seen as unattractive by the media awe believe it. I understand that people have preferences I get it but to say Asian men are the most unattractive is bullshit. And the Asian guys having a small penis is one of the most dumbest stereotypes. They vary some are small and some are not. Anyway, about their looks, I have seen more attractive Asian men than tall or short. So I really don't understand. I remember seeing one Asian guy just last week he was smoking a cigarrette in a parking lot and me and this other black girl we were looking at each other like damn he's attractive, haha. Anyway, I'm done.

The racist Jew-fed Hollywood media has a lot to do with this! Plus, many White men want Asian women to hate on their own race, so they could have 'free-reign' on Asian women for themselves. It's all due to racism and sexual competition, smh...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby YourHusband » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:04 am

And yet white men can only get the ugly Asian women LOL. Asian women are still naturally inclined to prefer a good looking Asian dude over any white man. Also, I would say there's actually been more more attractive Asian actors in Hollywood innthe last decade than unattractive ones. Remember that many white actors are not attractive themselves, just like how in real life, most white men are ugly as well. Oh, and black men are generally not regarded as good looking, neither are the really dark Hispanic men.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:12 am

Then how do you explain that the most attractive man in the world is Asian?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:45 am

Ghost wrote:Then how do you explain that the most attractive man in the world is Asian?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions