no longer care

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I kinda figured as much. I mean he is very depressive all the time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Red
Freshman Poster

Post by Red »

You need to move into a new neighborhood. Like yesterday.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:Poor guy...and poor couple... And poor America, if these stories aren't just the stuff of the Jerry Springer Show.
Public, why do you think I'm the happiest guy in town? I've actually engineered a happy life with an American woman, without all that Jerry Springer stuff. In fact, now that I don't speak to my sister anymore, Springer has become a faded memory, kinda like Hulk Hogan in WWE. And Mel, having dated b*tches like her, will never engage her in anything.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:
publicduende wrote:Poor guy...and poor couple... And poor America, if these stories aren't just the stuff of the Jerry Springer Show.
Public, why do you think I'm the happiest guy in town? I've actually engineered a happy life with an American woman, without all that Jerry Springer stuff. In fact, now that I don't speak to my sister anymore, Springer has become a faded memory, kinda like Hulk Hogan in WWE. And Mel, having dated b*tches like her, will never engage her in anything.
A big "good for you", Sergeant. And the word engineered couldn't be more appropriate. By the sound of it, you and Mel are both old soul who crossed a few seas and have learned what you want, or at least what doesn't get you running away screaming after n months. You two are a rare, living proof that once the sex is out of the equation, what's left to talk about must be something that shows a man (and a woman's) true colours.

Best of luck and...no need to relapse into JSS late-night re-runs :)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:Jack Danials I know about. When you said Jim Beans I thought of those little sausage biscuits for some reason. My husband says those are Jimmy Deans lol
Well, in George Thorogood's famous ode to alcoholism, "I Drink Alone", he invites his *only* friends: Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker, Buddy Weizer, & Old Grand-Dad to go drinking with him :wink:
Ok, I've just found George Thorogood's music video ...

Vid is now removed

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: no longer care

Post by S_Parc »

Ok, I'd found Thorogood's video again. Trust me, I only do this because I love Rock 'n Roll ...

AB discussion thread