no longer care

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

no longer care

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Last edited by DanielleNguyen on June 13th, 2014, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Post by ElReyBoludo »

Stay out of it, and get some new friends who aren't ghetto.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Should I tell my friend the baby's not his.....again...

Post by S_Parc »

DanielleNguyen wrote:April has told me openly that the child doesn't belong to her husband and she seems to have no guilt about it. I have tried to talk her into confessing and actually putting forth a effort to make amends with her husband but she doesn't seem to care for my input one way or another. I mean should I talk to her husband or leave it alone. I feel guilty just for knowing about what is going on but I fear if I speak up I will destroy their marriage. What would you do?
Seriously, you need to make some new friends.

This person should have been downgraded to 'an acquaintance' by now. Just because you'd played hopscotch with her in elementary school doesn't mean that you're her lifelong counsel.

You can't change folks, who're sociopathic and don't care about their significant other's feelings.

If you want to play good Samaritan, work with ppl who've had some authentic bad luck with their lives, not some whack jobs.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

When thinking about what a true friend would do there would be no question that they would share the truth. She would have been the one that destroyed the marriage. You would have given him the truth that he rightfully deserved. There isn't any point to a marriage when there isn't loyalty, honesty, and fidelity. It's not really a marriage in that situation. A marriage can't be built on lies and deception. It's better he knows the truth than being enslaved because of a lie. The consequences he could face if no one tells him the truth could be devastating.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Should I tell my friend the baby's not his.....again...

Post by OutWest »

DanielleNguyen wrote:So I have been friends with a girl since the 7th grade, April. We were friends through high school and she married my friend, Chris. Well see they married right out of high school and two years ago she got pregnant and gave birth to a cute mixed girl, Melanie. I remember how crushed Chris was because him and his wife were white and I didn't tell him about her cheating that time. I thought eventually she would own up and tell him. Well, recently she found out she is expecting again while having a constant relationship with their neighbor while he goes to work. I remember how happy Chris was when she got pregnant again. He bragged about it. He was like we only did it once in three months, my stuff must be potent. Maybe, he doesn't want to face what's in front of him or he's really oblivious. April has told me openly that the child doesn't belong to her husband and she seems to have no guilt about it. I have tried to talk her into confessing and actually putting forth a effort to make amends with her husband but she doesn't seem to care for my input one way or another. I mean should I talk to her husband or leave it alone. I feel guilty just for knowing about what is going on but I fear if I speak up I will destroy their marriage. What would you do?

Are you kidding? Making up with her husband? She is a vile Wh0re who deserves what she gets.
Others are right...if you have any standards at all, you need new friends...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The husband actually stays married to a whore who is breeding with dysgenics? What a loser. The OP should indeed break off contact with the whore lest she become contaminated with whorishness herself, but since most AW are vile whores, this might leave her with a shortage of friends.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Do you know how hard it is to find decent friends? And he stays with her because of really low self esteem
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Well, if you're going to sacrifice standards just to have friends, then you're not much of a prize either. Especially since you choose to hang out with that lowlife AW.

And not only that, you didn't inform the husband that she was cheating on him. Some friend you turned out to be. Again, this goes back to sacrificing standards, just for the sake of having friends.

American women have too many friends. And let's face it: American women generally waste time gabbing and saying stupid shit. There really is no value in having an American woman for a friend, even from an AW POV.

So quit worrying about being alone, and get your priorities straight, because you already have a family. You don't need friends.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Danielle,

You need to end the friendship with her. Besides, since you know of the problems in American society with cheating, I would have cut her out of my immediately after hearing of her cheating. Either that or someone tell her husband. As everyone mentioned in the posts, you need to tell her that you are not being faithful as a wife and that I should associate with a person such as yourself anymore. To answer your question, it is difficult to find good/decent friends in the US. As men on the forum, it is hard to find guys who have different viewpoints who are are not connected to the typical American society.

I know in your situation your friend is a bad person. It is too bad, they do not do a DNA test for every birth. It would be great but I feel bad for your the guy who is only use in the marriage is being a provider for children who are not even his. This tells you that basically, getting married sucks from a progeny and property prospective.

Most guys who actually try to get a decent wife or live in a different country should realize that American women are not worth the trouble. At most, casual relationships. Even then, it is not worth the trouble.

Lastly, back to the OP: Cut your ties with that friend. Or at the very least do the 'acquaintance' thing. This is saying "Hello, how is your life, thing" and nothing more. I actually do that to a friend who I knew for a long time but some issues made me just have a relationship with him at arms length. People are generally busy and I use that to my advantage. You should learn to cut her off and hopefully find a group of women who have the same interests as you.

What are your hobbies?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:Well, if you're going to sacrifice standards just to have friends, then you're not much of a prize either. Especially since you choose to hang out with that lowlife AW.

And not only that, you didn't inform the husband that she was cheating on him. Some friend you turned out to be. Again, this goes back to sacrificing standards, just for the sake of having friends.

American women have too many friends. And let's face it: American women generally waste time gabbing and saying stupid shit. There really is no value in having an American woman for a friend, even from an AW POV.

So quit worrying about being alone, and get your priorities straight, because you already have a family. You don't need friends.
Bitch Slapper! Where have you been?!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well its more of I stay around for her child mostly. I teach her two year old games and I was just hoping she'd own up to her mistake and tell her man. I have tried talking her into it. We have been friends a very long time but only in the past 3 years did she drastically change.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

DanielleNguyen wrote:well its more of I stay around for her child mostly. I teach her two year old games and I was just hoping she'd own up to her mistake and tell her man. I have tried talking her into it. We have been friends a very long time but only in the past 3 years did she drastically change.
s

You act as if this was some kind of simple indiscretion. Child or not, if you have any real morals, you will break it off with her and tell her the reason. I would not call her a Wh0re really, even they often
are better than your friend. To compare them is likely insulting to the wh0re.

She is vile beyond description, and her "husband" needs to divorce her right away, and then have
DNA tests done to demonstrate that he is not the father. Some women are just evil. Accept that as
a fact and toss her overboard. Attempting to justify your relationship with her only makes you look bad... There are men who would take her for a one way fishing trip to a gator infested swamp...

There is no reason she should be shown mercy.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

You should all go on Jerry Springer :lol:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Jerry springer....hell no. That would be bad. I am not trying to justify anything. Just trying to understand it. I have been planning on telling her husband but I have been trying to talk her into telling him herself. I think he would be more angry hearing it from me than her. I am giving her only three days. Maybe a tough decision will push her into owning up.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hate to say this Danielle, but I sense that you have a bit of a martyr complex.

You're attracted to situations/scenarios, where the outcome is mainly negative but during the crisis, you get to live out a Florence Nightingale role for yourself.

Here's an answer for the above, drop ppl and work in an animal shelter or a zoo. At least Nightingale picked the right battles. Here, you're just inviting hostilities for being the messenger.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.