ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Who is the nicest American you have ever met?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who is the nicest American you have ever met?

Postby Temprano26 » April 10th, 2014, 4:35 am

Believe it or not the country has not entirely gone to hell and there are still well-meaning people doing small things that matter.

A lot of Americans I have met abroad have been pretty awesome to me. One guy happened to be from Austin and he gave me a bit of pizza when I stayed at a hostel in San Jose, Costa Rica. And when I worked in Austin at the hostel everyone was pretty nice. And massage therapy had some of my favorite people. We can still change the world one little thing at a time.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Postby droid » April 10th, 2014, 5:20 am

Usually folks over 45 here in the states are really nice, they haven't forgotten about making eye-contact and getting to know you a bit.
Younger people have this snarky attitude I couldn't put my finger on for many years, I thought it was my fault for not fitting in.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3085
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 10th, 2014, 6:28 am

droid wrote:Usually folks over 45 here in the states are really nice, they haven't forgotten about making eye-contact and getting to know you a bit.
Younger people have this snarky attitude I couldn't put my finger on for many years, I thought it was my fault for not fitting in.


Forty-five is too young...try the end of the epoch of people whom are now in their late 50s and early 60s (the sexual-revolution American Generation of candid people).....Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them. Some times I'd score, but you have to "play their game, babe" like the late Barry White.

I probably have to go to the UK just to get grannies like that now because seemingly a lot of UK MILFs and GILFs are all stripping on cam now for attention. It's an open market for those type of women to score on.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby starchild5 » April 10th, 2014, 11:37 am

I'm non-American and almost all Americans I have met are good people.....I believe...Its not the Americans that are bad but their government...messing their life to the extreme forcing them to make hard choices in life...

If an American has even 50% of his life going for him...He won't cause any issues...its when, it goes below 50, the problems begin to creep up on him and he is forced to be NOT Nice...
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Postby Temprano26 » April 11th, 2014, 1:25 am

Why the government? How does that explain the narcissism in people?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Postby DanielleNguyen » April 11th, 2014, 2:15 am

my mom, my aunt, I'm nice and my husband is nice. He's vietnamese though. But he lives in America so maybe that counts. My neighbor.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: October 9th, 2013, 6:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby White » April 11th, 2014, 4:55 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
droid wrote:Usually folks over 45 here in the states are really nice, they haven't forgotten about making eye-contact and getting to know you a bit.
Younger people have this snarky attitude I couldn't put my finger on for many years, I thought it was my fault for not fitting in.


Forty-five is too young...try the end of the epoch of people whom are now in their late 50s and early 60s (the sexual-revolution American Generation of candid people).....Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them. Some times I'd score, but you have to "play their game, babe" like the late Barry White.

I probably have to go to the UK just to get grannies like that now because seemingly a lot of UK MILFs and GILFs are all stripping on cam now for attention. It's an open market for those type of women to score on.


topic is about nicest americans you've met and you just use it to brag about your sexual exploits. niggas like you are part of the reason worlds gone to hell. stay on topic nigga. life ain't about some bullshi.t you made up to brag on teh interwebs.

hey, tc. ain't it funny how americans can be nice people (even some younger ones, don't know what happened there) but the whole culture is f***ed up. guess TPTB can't destroy humanity in everybody no matter how much they try.
White
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 4:47 am

Postby Halwick » April 11th, 2014, 5:43 am

I wasn't expecting to see anyone here admit or acknowledge there is such a thing as a "nice Americans" but it is nice to see it so stated.

I've found that people from the World War II and Korean War generation (born in 1920s-1930s) are on the whole more civil, polite and courteous than those from the Vietnam-era generation and younger. This generation and succeeding generation has anti-establishment, anti-authority, cynical, distrustful, self-centered and selfish mindset produced the most obnoxious generation I've ever seen.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 5:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby zboy1 » April 11th, 2014, 10:24 am

Strangely...most of the Westerners including Brits, Aussies and Americans I've met in China have been pretty cool, actually. Strange...considering they're mostly douchebags and a*holes back home.

I guess only the 'better ones' and the more intelligent types tend to live in Asia; whereas, in the West, you got the d-bags-a-plenty in large quantity living back home...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 12th, 2014, 5:36 am

White wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
droid wrote:Usually folks over 45 here in the states are really nice, they haven't forgotten about making eye-contact and getting to know you a bit.
Younger people have this snarky attitude I couldn't put my finger on for many years, I thought it was my fault for not fitting in.


Forty-five is too young...try the end of the epoch of people whom are now in their late 50s and early 60s (the sexual-revolution American Generation of candid people).....Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them. Some times I'd score, but you have to "play their game, babe" like the late Barry White.

I probably have to go to the UK just to get grannies like that now because seemingly a lot of UK MILFs and GILFs are all stripping on cam now for attention. It's an open market for those type of women to score on.


topic is about nicest americans you've met and you just use it to brag about your sexual exploits. niggas like you are part of the reason worlds gone to hell. stay on topic nigga. life ain't about some bullshi.t you made up to brag on teh interwebs.

hey, tc. ain't it funny how americans can be nice people (even some younger ones, don't know what happened there) but the whole culture is f***ed up. guess TPTB can't destroy humanity in everybody no matter how much they try.


Listen, f.uckboy. You're the n.igger. Pot --> Kettle --> "White"....You are the epitome posterchild of what an unmitigated bastard child of a single surrogate mother (you know they mix up those babies in ghetto-laced hospitals ). I never asked for you opinion devoid of facts. If you want to do this quid pro quo s.hit, we can engage ourselves in such a feat. Fall back...pwnage is not for the faint of heart. You do not want to go out like Raphael Saadiq and Tony! Toni! Toné! giving you "The Blues"..."That's all I ASK OF YOU" #PoeticJustice
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 12th, 2014, 5:48 am

zboy1 wrote:Strangely...most of the Westerners including Brits, Aussies and Americans I've met in China have been pretty cool, actually. Strange...considering they're mostly douchebags and a*holes back home.

I guess only the 'better ones' and the more intelligent types tend to live in Asia; whereas, in the West, you got the d-bags-a-plenty in large quantity living back home...


Don't believe the hype. Most Americans are a.sshats abroad and locally. The culture has rendered such NPD-enabled people (narcissistic personality disordered people). However, this is not abound by Americans only. There are Canucks, Western Europeans, Aussies, and Kiwi's (New Zealanders) whom are NPD'ed too. It's really a humane thing....Latinos do it too, but it's easy to crack on each other in Spanish and be done with it. ON the contrary, Western society has this +1up thing that we like to do....kind of like the one I'm starting anew with my new nemesis Mr. T aka "Uncle" Tom White. I bet you this White guy (LOL @ the sonic pun of this retarded f.ucker newfag poster White) is Roland Martin from NBC Washington DC or some f.uck n.igger from the D. Either way he isn't brawlic enough online nor in person to undermine me so maybe I should let him fade into oblivion because I have money to aggregate and p.ussy to copulate [with]. You already know the half of how I rock out.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby White » April 12th, 2014, 8:04 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
White wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
droid wrote:Usually folks over 45 here in the states are really nice, they haven't forgotten about making eye-contact and getting to know you a bit.
Younger people have this snarky attitude I couldn't put my finger on for many years, I thought it was my fault for not fitting in.


Forty-five is too young...try the end of the epoch of people whom are now in their late 50s and early 60s (the sexual-revolution American Generation of candid people).....Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them. Some times I'd score, but you have to "play their game, babe" like the late Barry White.

I probably have to go to the UK just to get grannies like that now because seemingly a lot of UK MILFs and GILFs are all stripping on cam now for attention. It's an open market for those type of women to score on.


topic is about nicest americans you've met and you just use it to brag about your sexual exploits. niggas like you are part of the reason worlds gone to hell. stay on topic nigga. life ain't about some bullshi.t you made up to brag on teh interwebs.

hey, tc. ain't it funny how americans can be nice people (even some younger ones, don't know what happened there) but the whole culture is f***ed up. guess TPTB can't destroy humanity in everybody no matter how much they try.


Listen, f.uckboy. You're the n.igger. Pot --> Kettle --> "White"....You are the epitome posterchild of what an unmitigated bastard child of a single surrogate mother (you know they mix up those babies in ghetto-laced hospitals ). I never asked for you opinion devoid of facts. If you want to do this quid pro quo s.hit, we can engage ourselves in such a feat. Fall back...pwnage is not for the faint of heart. You do not want to go out like Raphael Saadiq and Tony! Toni! Toné! giving you "The Blues"..."That's all I ASK OF YOU" #PoeticJustice


All in your personality...that's what makes you a nigge.r and this is exactly what I'm talking about. I put down thugspawn like you with the back of my shoe. Niggas just like to f**k, f**k f**k. And you don't care who you f**k over. you're spreadin' the virus peep...I never asked for your braggadocio or the rest of your BS. And everybody else sees through your BS. Might as well learn how to speak while you're at it, twit twitterer...
Ever catch scum like you on my turf and you get deported in a pine box. No questions asked, no money down. Done it before, I'll do it again. A sower of feminism like you only begets rotten fruit. And that's the kind of tree that needs chopped down.
White
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 4:47 am

Postby Cornfed » April 12th, 2014, 9:30 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:.Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them.

So are you saying they have improved a bit in the sense that they are less degenerate sluts than before?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby White » April 12th, 2014, 9:38 am

Cornfed wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:.Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them.

So are you saying they have improved a bit in the sense that they are less degenerate sluts than before?


He's so full of bulls.hit...Yep, so according to E women were more slutty for him if they were from the pre-sexual revolution times, but they are less slutty if they were born after the sexual revolution. Makes perfect sense... :roll:

E justs makes up shit whenever he sees a topic he (thinks he) can manipulate. He's a thugspawn so he'll mostly stick with the AWs and that's what he deserves anyway so good for him. And they just like to f**k thugs, so he can't get a decent woman anyway, no woman worth her salt would even consider a thugspawn from a feminist regime. He just f***s whores, but that's all niggas like anyway...they apparently aren't capable of relationships.

Really wish this forum would get rid of niggas, especially ones so full of s.hit.
White
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 4:47 am

Postby Temprano26 » April 12th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Why the hell does everything on the internet have to turn into an argument?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests