Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Who is the nicest American you have ever met?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Cornfed » April 12th, 2014, 4:22 pm

White wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:.Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them.

So are you saying they have improved a bit in the sense that they are less degenerate sluts than before?


He's so full of bulls.hit...Yep, so according to E women were more slutty for him if they were from the pre-sexual revolution times, but they are less slutty if they were born after the sexual revolution. Makes perfect sense... :roll:

It may be that they have raised/lowered their standards so that they now only spread their legs for even scummier scumbags. Still, his apparent idea that a female's worthiness should be judged in a positive way by her tendency to give out free whore services to passing cross-breeds seems strange.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby zboy1 » April 12th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Both E_Irrizzary and White--please knock-it-off. Count this as both a warning to both of you!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Moretorque » April 12th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Cornfed, Adolf would have loved you too. Obviously you argue with nature saying it is OK because reproduction results from cross breeding? It does seem like we are racing to the bottom rather quickly from the current trend of breeding.

Most informed believe the human race is becoming stupider rather quickly.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » April 12th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Halwick wrote:I wasn't expecting to see anyone here admit or acknowledge there is such a thing as a "nice Americans" but it is nice to see it so stated.

I've found that people from the World War II and Korean War generation (born in 1920s-1930s) are on the whole more civil, polite and courteous than those from the Vietnam-era generation and younger. This generation and succeeding generation has anti-establishment, anti-authority, cynical, distrustful, self-centered and selfish mindset produced the most obnoxious generation I've ever seen.


That's because they have been riding their whole lives the benefits of winning WW2 and milking the beginning of the socialist Ponzi welfare state the credit monopoly put in place after the bankruptcy and stuck FDR's name on it.

Halwick we should get together some time and reminiscene a few old Star Treks?
Last edited by Moretorque on April 12th, 2014, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » April 12th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Temprano26 wrote:Why the hell does everything on the internet have to turn into an argument?


Because a man does not have to look another man in the eye when he is talking sh it about him with the keyboard. :shock:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby ?????? » April 12th, 2014, 8:39 pm

My Grandmother is the kindest lady I know. She has one of those warm personalities that almost anyone can get along with. Always volunteering with the local Ladies Aid at her church and cooking meals for the people that go to her church. She says that once she and most of the older women die, the local Ladies Aid will be gone. No new women are signing up. The reason is pretty much what myself and others have said here. Most modern Anglosphere women are too narcissistic and selfish to even consider volunteering to a church (or other organization) or doing something for others. It's all about what they can get out of a man/the nanny state.
??????
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 3:29 am

Postby Moretorque » April 12th, 2014, 8:57 pm

?????? wrote:My Grandmother is the kindest lady I know. She has one of those warm personalities that almost anyone can get along with. Always volunteering with the local Ladies Aid at her church and cooking meals for the people that go to her church. She says that once she and most of the older women die, the local Ladies Aid will be gone. No new women are signing up. The reason is pretty much what myself and others have said here. Most modern Anglosphere women are too narcissistic and selfish to even consider volunteering to a church (or other organization) or doing something for others. It's all about what they can get out of a man/the nanny state.


What do you expect when we are becoming homeless? the whole system is designed to shift all attention away from the fact they have debased all the money to where we are practically homeless. It tells you right in the communist playbook what they are going to do for world domination.

The women want their cut but under the current system it's slim pickings so they are ratcheting it up to get what they can.
TYPICAL BITCHES! :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 12th, 2014, 10:19 pm

White wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:.Up until ten years ago, those women were letting me bang them on the first date (when I was in my late twenties yes they'd let me have sex with them and they were in their late forties at the time).....now every woman within this country younger than 55 is prudish and wants you to go through superficial layers just to get some p.ussy from them.

So are you saying they have improved a bit in the sense that they are less degenerate sluts than before?


He's so full of bulls.hit...Yep, so according to E women were more slutty for him if they were from the pre-sexual revolution times, but they are less slutty if they were born after the sexual revolution. Makes perfect sense... :roll:

E justs makes up shit whenever he sees a topic he (thinks he) can manipulate. He's a thugspawn so he'll mostly stick with the AWs and that's what he deserves anyway so good for him. And they just like to f**k thugs, so he can't get a decent woman anyway, no woman worth her salt would even consider a thugspawn from a feminist regime. He just f***s whores, but that's all niggas like anyway...they apparently aren't capable of relationships.

Really wish this forum would get rid of niggas, especially ones so full of s.hit.


You have to be a sponsored anti-me.....because you are saying what I do is total bullshi.t. I already know what I do is real so I don't need (and shall not) prove to you anything else. Your mother should have swallowed, you mitigated peon.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby droid » April 12th, 2014, 11:35 pm

What a nasty argument.

But yeah E, your bragging about banging older women doesn't make any sense HA-wise.


All this bickering kind of proves my point about the attitude of younger A. fellas, trying to puff up and up each other. What a waste of time.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Postby Temprano26 » April 12th, 2014, 11:49 pm

I want to have a woman I can love who loves me. If a woman loves me I don't have a need to brag about it. I'd just be happy.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 335
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Postby Moretorque » April 12th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Temprano26 wrote:I want to have a woman I can love who loves me. If a woman loves me I don't have a need to brag about it. I'd just be happy.


good luck!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Dark_Sol » April 13th, 2014, 12:05 am

Almost all my friends back at home were from the Vietnam and older wars. A few from the Gulf wars, but all nice people. Living in a scum town, where everytime a person from another country comes in and badmouths Americans wears me down. I don´t know why, but the only American there was me and a black guy who every had no problems with. Most didn´t know I was American. They just complained about Americans all the time.

Also, I feel bad for you guys in Canada. Holy Fucken shit, that is a man hating country. I thought America had it rough......Guys the amount of bullshit you guys go through is amazing. Even the old women there are feminists. Except Quebec women I met, they seem really cool and respectful. My hats off to you guys for putting up with that shit and surviving without being arrested for false rape charges.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: July 19th, 2012, 4:13 am
Location: Colorado

Postby Black » April 13th, 2014, 5:05 am

droid wrote:What a nasty argument.

But yeah E, your bragging about banging older women doesn't make any sense HA-wise.


All this bickering kind of proves my point about the attitude of younger A. fellas, trying to puff up and up each other. What a waste of time.


He's a nigga, niggas like to brag. It's called braggadocio and it's ghetto to the max. It's just bluffing and posturing and bullshitting to make yourself look badass since you're so insecure about being a nigga.

But yeah, I am wasting time. I'll go back to f***ing E's mom.
Black
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: April 13th, 2014, 4:53 am

Postby zboy1 » April 13th, 2014, 6:29 am

Black wrote:
droid wrote:What a nasty argument.

But yeah E, your bragging about banging older women doesn't make any sense HA-wise.


All this bickering kind of proves my point about the attitude of younger A. fellas, trying to puff up and up each other. What a waste of time.


He's a nigga, niggas like to brag. It's called braggadocio and it's ghetto to the max. It's just bluffing and posturing and bullshitting to make yourself look badass since you're so insecure about being a nigga.

But yeah, I am wasting time. I'll go back to f***ing E's mom.


Nice try Black or should I say, White? Why the pseudonym's? It won't work this time...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby droid » April 13th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Halwick wrote:I wasn't expecting to see anyone here admit or acknowledge there is such a thing as a "nice Americans" but it is nice to see it so stated.

I've found that people from the World War II and Korean War generation (born in 1920s-1930s) are on the whole more civil, polite and courteous than those from the Vietnam-era generation and younger. This generation and succeeding generation has anti-establishment, anti-authority, cynical, distrustful, self-centered and selfish mindset produced the most obnoxious generation I've ever seen.


You mean "anti-establishment", "anti-authority" in quotes.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests