Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anglo women are very approachable and easy to pick-up ...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anglo women are very approachable and easy to pick-up ...

Postby Rock » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 am

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OTB » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:53 am

Wow! Nine out of fourteen girls were willing to give her their number. Out of those nine four were down to go out with her with no hesitation. Even those that said they were into guys I think were instantly turned on by the thought of it.

It's funny how out of all of them there wasn't one who was immediately repulsed by her advances. But if a grown man were to approach them with confidence and comporting himself in a natural manner he would be treated as if he was committing a crime.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby Guyver » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:38 pm

OTB wrote:Wow! Nine out of fourteen girls were willing to give her their number. Out of those nine four were down to go out with her with no hesitation. Even those that said they were into guys I think were instantly turned on by the thought of it.

It's funny how out of all of them there wasn't one who was immediately repulsed by her advances. But if a grown man were to approach them with confidence and comporting himself in a natural manner he would be treated as if he was committing a crime.

Tell me about it. Even a not so attractive woman would have an easier time talking to these girls, and getting their REAL numbers from a cold approach. If a man who carries himself well, talks to her respectfully, and smiles with confidence tries to do the same thing...you can just forget it. Since she doesn't know him, our culture teaches her that he is a monster by default, so the result is he will end up with flaky numbers or the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. I know because I have been there more times than I can count. It's not worth the aggravation.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions