Friends: What's the Average Amount that a Person Has?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I have 2 real friends. The rest abandoned me when I fell on hard times. Good riddance, I say.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

KyleMack wrote:Most guys blow off their friends the minute their wedding reception ends. Men used to belong to a ton adult fraternal organizations, elks moose, ancient order of hibernians, knights of columbus, rotary, masons, country clubs, etc., but activity in all of this in way less than it used to be. You get married, both parents work, etc. I had many many decent friends who quietly quit returning calls or emails after they got married. Big mistake because most of the dudes got kicked to the curb, their crime, being nice guys and nice husbands. Wifey watches all that cable junk reality shows and wants stud muffin to come over and nail the MILF.
I friend deserved getting kicked to the curb, he was a scum bag.
Yep good point! what happened to all of those fraternities, they all been feministed the fk out of town!

Most guys will drop friends on their wives say so to keep them happy, shame she won't drop her new boyfriend on the side so quickly!