Approachable faces BS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Approachable faces BS

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Just browsing through Winston's "The Hall of Villains" page. A lot of these people look very approachable and friendly in these photos. Yet they are mostly low-life scum if his descriptions are accurate.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Hall_of_Villains.htm

Some of the favorite people I've met in my life started out as very cold looking and very unapproachable.

And I think it's nonsense trying to judge a person's character through some still photos. So Winston, don't send me photos of people and ask me what I think. Photos can be very deceiving.
You're not making sense Rock. I thought you loved truth? Yes they are approachable. Otherwise I wouldn't know them. Duh.

But approachable does not mean that they have good morals or conscience. That's a different matter. Con artists can be approachable too. And sometimes friends backstab each other. That happens a lot too.

Why are you mixing up unrelated things? What is BS here? The only BS here is from your mouth. You aren't making sense. I thought you were a rational person?

Yes they all did something wrong. I didn't say they were scum. That's a label you used. Anyone can do bad things in certain situations. Some people have a dark side that you don't see until later. Friends can backstab each other for various reasons. Nothing is in black and white. Haven't you ever been backstabbed or betrayed?

Even Jesus was betrayed by a close disciple. And his betrayer regretted it later.

Photos are often accurate. People give off vibes in photos. Why do you suck at reading people?

I didn't say that photos reveal everything. But they do reveal approachability. That's for sure.

Psychology experiments show that first impressions are 60 percent accurate. It was even on Dateline NBC.

You aren't making sense and aren't taking reality into account. I thought you were smarter and wiser than this. Strange.
Photos can easily be misleading. Videos are better. But face-to-face is best.

I suck at reading people? Hmm, so why am I able to surround myself with people who are genuinely nice and caring to me while all you did was get taken for a fool, over and over again? Why are you the one who so often gets scammed and taken in? If you have any people reading skills at all, why don't you use them to benefit your personal life.

Winston, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Perhaps you are able to figure things out in hindsight. But in real time, you are about as sharp as a special needs 8 year old, a very easy mark, a bumbling naive chump.

Fortunately at some level, luck has been on your side as you've not been seriously harmed.
Rock, why do you suffer from amnesia again? I explained to you long ago MANY TIMES that 80 - 90 percent of the time, I read people accurately. But no one is 100 percent accurate. You aren't either, so don't lie. But you always focus on the exceptions rather than the norms, because you have a bizarre "upside down" mentality, which you've admitted when you said that "Rock's views are an aberration".

You seem to have some type of mental handicap. After something has been explained to you many times, to the point where I copy and paste it many times in the same post for you, and where you acknowledge your error, you still forget it all and make the same mistake and fallacy again. I guess nothing is settled with you. Even if something is cleared up with you, you forget it later, as though you have some mental handicap.

I don't buy that you are only surrounded by caring honest people. If that were so, you'd be normal and tell everyone your real name. Yet others who have met you have told me that you did not tell them your real name either. So that's your standard policy, not just with me. If all your experiences were good, you would not be that overly paranoid. Even the average American is not as paranoid as you. Something about you is clearly off. Your words and actions are not consistent.

Furthermore, you are no expert in fraud detection. Remember, when I did 4 or 5 amateur card tricks to you, you did NOT figure out a single one. Most Chinese people can figure out my magic tricks. How come you couldn't? Even I can figure out most amateur magic tricks. You do not have a knack for detecting deception. No way.

I do not believe you've never been scammed. You never admit your flaws or weaknesses, so most likely, you never admit your bad experiences either. You act like a tough ass with no flaws, which is fake and not believable.

I've detected tons of scams and avoided them. In Russia and Philippines, people have tried to kidnap me by aggressively asking me to get into their vehicle. But I didn't. For some reason, you choose to forget all that. You only see what you want to see. You definitely are not objective. Everyone gets unlucky sometimes. Even you do. But you aren't honest about it, because you have a need to put up this tough ass exterior to compensate for your weaknesses and insecurities.

For example, you lied to me about taking Tae Kwon Do for one year just to counter an argument of mine. And you lied about a few other things too, just to win an argument. I'm 90 percent sure of it. Yet you have ZERO knowledge of Tae Kwon Do, and cannot even demonstrate basic punches and kicks. That's highly fishy and smells of bullshit. I can feel instinctively when someone is bullshitting me, and I've gotten that vibe from you several times. Most likely I am right. Why else have you avoided the topic and tried to change the subject when you've been nailed? Tsk Tsk.

You can't spin away the truth Rock. Truth and karma catches up with you.

If I suck at reading people, like you desperately want to believe, then how come I was the first person to figure out that Jboy was Ginger? You didn't. Then you eventually realized that I was right. Remember? I was the one who put the pieces together on that. My intuition also sensed it too, which turned out to be right.

Yet you give me no credit for that. Instead, like a bully, you always seek to find things to bring me down, and will even use trivial or inaccurate examples to do so. Gee. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

What's sad is that many people, even here in the forum, respect more a dishonest guy who claims to have no flaws, than an honest guy who admits his flaws. That's sad. People like you prefer to project strength over honesty, whereas people like me prefer honesty. But people respect strength more than honesty, even if the strength comes with bullshit.

Anyway Rock, please answer this important question about your OP:

Why are you mixing the Hall of Villains page with the Approachable Faces Gallery? They do not contain the same images. The Hall of Villains pages does NOT mention the word "approachable" and the Approachable Faces Gallery does NOT contain images of scammers. So why are you mixing them together? On what basis?

Moreover, most Russian girls I met did NOT scam me. Only a small percentage tried to. Most failed. Yet you seem to try to falsely portray all of them or most of them as scammers. Why do you do that? You are taking the minority and trying to portray them as the majority. That's inaccurate and dishonest! Why are you so biased against me that you want to manipulate the facts against me like that? You act like a politician who is making up stuff to try to smear his opponent. Why?

Are you that insecure that you need to pick on others unfairly and twist the facts?! I thought you were better than that.

You know, real men admit when they are wrong. And real friends apologize to each other when they make a mistake or overreact. I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever had a real friend since you don't seem to know how to be a true friend. That does not bode well for your authenticity or genuineness.

I thought you loved truth as much as I did. Perhaps I was wrong?

Either way, please answer the question in bold above. I still don't understand the basis of this thread and why you mix up two pages which are not related. Can you explain please?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne