Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the latest video from Pacific, where he discusses the purpose women have in men's lives.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

And he's off Youtube again! Only lasted a month or so this time. Too much drama I think...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ogie wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 4:36 pm
And he's off Youtube again! Only lasted a month or so this time. Too much drama I think...
Who knows, maybe he will come back again someday. He said in his first video back that he would not let anyone silence him.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."