Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of more interesting videos from Pacific.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he talks about wanting to leave the United States.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7H_foPW ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

For the love of everything that is good and pure, someone contact him.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ok I've left a comment on one of his videos. He removed it, which means that he's read it. That's good enough for me.

Come on Pacific, we're waiting for you!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific has been married and divorced three times and has one child. In this video he talks about one of his ex-wives and his son that he had with her. He also talks more about American women and why he dislikes them so much.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5A13N7w ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Pacificoceanasia

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I am a great fan of Pacific and I watch many of his youtube videos. I think he would be a wonderful addition to the Happier Abroad forum!!!
But I really liked Pacific's recent video "Escaping the U.S.A.".
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He met a woman from Australia who he really likes, they only talked on the phone and on Skype. She is 23 and he is 48 but he says she is MUCH more mature than women he meets in America that are around his age.

In this video he talks about all kinds of American women (white, black and Hispanic) and what he doesn't like with each one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIZspZdV ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he is talking about the shooting in California.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yibEIAjL ... 2g&index=2[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is his latest rant, it's quite entertaining! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWnUcB8 ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Why is this guy living in Hong Kong if he could live anywhere? What does he do for money?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

WorldTraveler wrote:Why is this guy living in Hong Kong if he could live anywhere? What does he do for money?
He doesn't live in Hong Kong. He lives in Denver.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »