American women say all American men are jaded and bitter.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

American women say all American men are jaded and bitter.

Post by skateboardstephen »

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

A man can only take so much damage before he becomes cynical and disillusioned. This manifests itself in positive and negative ways. Looking for happiness elsewhere or bettering himself in other areas is positive. Incessantly whining about it without a way forward is negative.

I find it amusing that both sexes are increasingly hating each other. Clearly a testament to the noxious social environment America has become. Something eventually has to give here.

Off-topic:I hate Wendy Williams and the ilk like her.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Well, my lesbian friend, Mel, also hates American women, so it's not only men who're disappointed but also, butch lesbians. You know, the ones who're suppose to play the male role in the relationship.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Men are fed up with the man hating feminist are out there. Theses women really want to participate in the oppression olympics. They will take any opportunity to levy a false rape accusation, sexual harassment claims etc.

-Any chick in social work, who has a degree in psychology, is an "advocate" or "raising awareness" about things like social issues, human trafficking, sexism, sexual assault etc..
-Any girl who reveals that there was violence or stalking between her and an ex.
-A girl who cries after sex without explaining why.
-A girl who says the word "rape" at all, even in a jokingly manner.

Unresolved traumas from the past and there looking for someone to blame. Stay far away from them!!

There is self inflicted trauma, using self destructive role models, its called the skankafication of America women, that is the real problem in mass. Men generally loath skanks and normally would avoid them if they have any choice.

Most of the main stream American actresses who are effectively role models for American women live a lifestyle that is much like a drug addicted pr*stitute. Demi Lovato, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton - the list goes on and on. All are publicly competing in the skanklympics teaching young women what to do and how to do it.

A drug addicted pr*stitute has some basic problems. Drugs highjack motivation and create emotional chaos. Whoring makes it impossible to form any long term attachments with the opposite sex. This almost always leads to a life of abject poverty yet in mass media these consequences are dismissed on politically correct grounds. In western countries the consequences of whoring and drugs are lessened by the welfare state. Winning the actress lotto or inheriting a fortune are the anomalies presented as normal.

Here are a few not so obvious tips on how to avoid the worst of these women.

A sure sign of damage goods is a woman who calls herself an "artist" even though it's not how she earns her income. Chicks who constantly "re-invent" themselves to "start fresh" after they burn bridges. Changing there name/spelling variations, constantly changing there look, constant hair changes. Getting tatted up is, the more tats the greater the damage. Avoid at all cost!!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Yep, I guess I would be one of those men, but who made me like that??? I certainly wasn't like that at 22 years old with a full sack between my legs and the world at my feet!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:A sure sign of damage goods is a woman who calls herself an "artist" even though it's not how she earns her income. Chicks who constantly "re-invent" themselves to "start fresh" after they burn bridges. Changing there name/spelling variations, constantly changing there look, constant hair changes. Getting tatted up is, the more tats the greater the damage. Avoid at all cost!!
The picture below sums up the type of woman you want to avoid. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
CrazyCanuck944
Freshman Poster

Post by CrazyCanuck944 »

ringspun wrote:Yep, I guess I would be one of those men, but who made me like that??? I certainly wasn't like that at 22 years old with a full sack between my legs and the world at my feet!
I like to think of it as age. At 44 now, I'm a hell of a lot more bitter than I was at 22. Just need to watch the news to see what a sick, evil, cold, uncaring, world we live in, fuelled by narcissistic a-holes who can't live without the admiration of their online 'fans'.

Like a moth to a light, women will always be drawn to the bright, beaming light of youth and good looks. Life's a bitch as we age. :(