Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are muslim cultures accepting of converts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 pm

TopSpruce wrote:Certainly, but a traditional country that respects the sanctity of marriage will not allow couples to live together before marriage. What you are speaking of is a degeneration of religious and moral values. This is occurring in Europe too where many people just don't get married and simply live together.

The stats may not be perfect, but they certainly point in the right direction.

OK, I see your point.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 16, 2014 3:04 am

Yup, glad I learned from my mistakes.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Postby Raja » Sun May 18, 2014 2:25 am

TopSpruce wrote:Certainly, but a traditional country that respects the sanctity of marriage will not allow couples to live together before marriage. What you are speaking of is a degeneration of religious and moral values. This is occurring in Europe too where many people just don't get married and simply live together.

The stats may not be perfect, but they certainly point in the right direction.

You may want to re look that will not allow statement. Sure there are some nations with religious police complete with stones. But in the others with that sanctity of marriage worldview has their people living together in technical adulteryand usuallly unprosecuted because they can't remarry by law
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby johny_quest » Sun May 18, 2014 2:54 am

Renata wrote:It's frightening how they can circumcise a baby. How can you look at you new born & treat him like he has a birth defect & cut him. If all boys are born the same, then it is perfectly normal & it serves a purpose. It's also frightening how millions of parents go against the laws of logic & butcher their babies without a thought.

Muslims don't circumcise babies. The only people who circumcise babies for religious reasons are Jews. Secular circumcision of babies occurs in anglo countries (US, Canada, AUS, NZ) where they mutilate baby boys because of BS 'health benefits' promoted by unscrupulous medical practitioners who make $$ by doing the procedure. Muslim cultures mutilate boys and girls when they are children or pre-adolescents. You're in Turkey I believe, where they mutilate boys during pre-adolescence.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Postby TopSpruce » Sun May 18, 2014 6:52 pm

I think going to your local Imam and discussing the religion with him is a good idea. That's what religious leaders are there for. They love converts.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions