P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Post by QuestionMark »

I know p4p has been discussed here and there on some threads, but just wanted to get a discussion going on what you guys think of p4p. I know some know some things about it and have had some experiences with it here. Thoughts, experiences, criticisms, stories?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Post by jamesbond »

QuestionMark wrote:I know p4p has been discussed here and there on some threads, but just wanted to get a discussion going on what you guys think of p4p. I know some know some things about it and have had some experiences with it here. Thoughts, experiences, criticisms, stories?
I am all for p4p, it should be legalized in the US. America is one of the few countries in the world where it's still illegal. Men need to have a way to get their sexual needs met, going to a hoe is one of them.

Of course feminists and religious fanatics will make sure p4p never becomes legal in the US. Welcome to puritanical America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think it's ok as long as it's mutually consenting. But it's not good for the woman or man long term because they will lose the ability to love and remain monogamous.

Also you take risks when you do p4p because you never know who you are going to get or if they are going to scam you or be a good one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Re: P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Post by QuestionMark »

jamesbond wrote: I am all for p4p, it should be legalized in the US. America is one of the few countries in the world where it's still illegal. Men need to have a way to get their sexual needs met, going to a hoe is one of them.

Of course feminists and religious fanatics will make sure p4p never becomes legal in the US. Welcome to puritanical America! :D
Yes america is backwards still living in the dark ages. They had an election to legalize it in san francisco twice now and of course it lost both times. Also it was legal in Rhode Island from 1980-2009. There was a loophole in the state law that made it legal somehow, and they didn't discover it until the mid 2000's. Of course when they did, they worked to criminalize it again, and that's what happened.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Winston wrote:I think it's ok as long as it's mutually consenting. But it's not good for the woman or man long term because they will lose the ability to love and remain monogamous.

Also you take risks when you do p4p because you never know who you are going to get or if they are going to scam you or be a good one.
This on top of the fact that p4p is mostly just for the physical stuff. It's obviously not good for something long lasting.

And it's expensive. You pay a lot of money just for a very short time with them of mostly the physical. You can spend more time with them but that's real expensive. Of course the exceptions are countries where it's cheaper like Brazil, Thailand, and Germany.

Also I don't like how american shows and movies show an unrealistic portrayal of p4p. Like the movie Harold and Kumar escape Guantanamo Bay, NPH drives into Texas and says he's going to a p4p house, and then they show this big place with bright lights and beautiful women. It's not like that anywhere outside of country towns in Nevada. Any places that open up get raided by cops and shutdown pretty quickly, even mp's. Hollywood also portrays it to be cheaper than it is in real life.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I would consider P4P as a one-off, as long as it can give you that once in a lifetime experience.

Take this woman as an example:

http://www.englishjulia.com/gallery.htm

Yes, she charges £400 for one hour and £600 for two hours. What I make in a day, gross, she makes in 2 hours, completely tax free, from the comfort of a cushy Chelsea apartment who she certainly owns outright. Why (I think) she's worth it? Her great body figure and natural 34HH breasts. With so many girls having to wear the tackiest silicone implants to somewhat uplift their market worth, burying your head (and not just your head) in those beauty melons must be something quite unforgettable.

Would I attend her? Probably, at some point. The important thing is to live the experience without making it into a habit. Becoming hooked on P4P is like commuting to work on a rollercoaster.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote: Take this woman as an example:

http://www.englishjulia.com/gallery.htm

Yes, she charges £400 for one hour and £600 for two hours. What I make in a day, gross, she makes in 2 hours, completely tax free, from the comfort of a cushy Chelsea apartment who she certainly owns outright. Why (I think) she's worth it? Her great body figure and natural 34HH breasts. With so many girls having to wear the tackiest silicone implants to somewhat uplift their market worth, burying your head (and not just your head) in those beauty melons must be something quite unforgettable.
So I guess The Who were wrong, there is a cure for the summertime blues :)
publicduende wrote:as long as it can give you that once in a lifetime experience. Would I attend her? Probably, at some point. The important thing is to live the experience without making it into a habit. Becoming hooked on P4P is like commuting to work on a rollercoaster.
Well, I like a good piece of tiramisu, one a month :wink:

But this case, it's a super tasty English tart 8)

I think I'll be planning a trip to London with Mel this summer, after seeing that number :P
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I went to prostitutes weekly when I was single and that kept me sane. This is the best option for those single men stuck in feminist countries, until they can get out of the feminist world and date decent women.

Prostitution is absolutely necessary to maintain the morality of a society, as a sexual outlet for men that helps prevent other women from being seduced and converted into sluts. It also reduces adultery (sex with other men's wives). The Bible supports prostitution for this purpose.

----------------------------------------------
For a prostitute's fee is only a loaf of bread,
but an adulteress goes after a precious life.
----------------------------------------------
Proverbs 6:26
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It was good being able to rent a girlfriend in Thailand for the evening/a few days then take her back to the bar when you tired of her.

More and more dudes seem to be going down this road - I guess it's better than marrying a 5 then having her divorce you and take half your assets.

One of the bar girls I knew in Bangkok is busy posting photos from Bali - she'd obviously struck gold in Sukhumvit Soi 4.

I can't say the women in Thailand are any better than those at home though - despite being in a tropical paradise she has the same long face as when she's posting selfies from her room off Sukhumvit.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

At 30x more than I make per hour, it's way overpriced. I'd have nothing left over if I went weekly. And if you aren't going weekly, there's almost no point.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:Well, I like a good piece of tiramisu, one a month :wink:

But this case, it's a super tasty English tart 8)

I think I'll be planning a trip to London with Mel this summer, after seeing that number :P
I wouldn't use her more than once every six months. I still have a functioning sex life with my esposa. And yes, I might even ask her to join in :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:It was good being able to rent a girlfriend in Thailand for the evening/a few days then take her back to the bar when you tired of her.

More and more dudes seem to be going down this road - I guess it's better than marrying a 5 then having her divorce you and take half your assets.

One of the bar girls I knew in Bangkok is busy posting photos from Bali - she'd obviously struck gold in Sukhumvit Soi 4.

I can't say the women in Thailand are any better than those at home though - despite being in a tropical paradise she has the same long face as when she's posting selfies from her room off Sukhumvit.
Looks like your entire fun in Thailand was predicated on bar hopping. You're not turning into Brit-pop version of Winston, are you? ;)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

As man if you are in contact with women, it will cost you a lot of money. Somehow I think, prostitution is more honest, these women say openly, it's about getting money, more money than with ordinary work.

On the other side, there are many dishonest women trying to rip off men in different ways, like demanding persistently gifts, travels, dinner invitations etc. and if the man is not willing to give or is running out of money, they will leave. Is this not a kind of prostitution, too?

Another form of cheating is plainly marriage fraud, living a while together, and then claiming abuse and getting away at least with the half of assets of the man.

I see no reason why direct prostitution should be forbidden, while wrongdoing of Western women is often protected by law for ripping off men, especially when there are children - even if they are her children and he is not the father.

The best answer to any form of prostitution in Western countries is to have nothing to do with women while living in a feminist region. Better remain single, save your money or use it for anything which is more useful to you.

The state should not interfere, it should be up to the man to decide if he is allowed to spend his money for women+sex.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video shows how France and a couple of other European countries are trying to make p4p illegal. Germany and other countries are doing the opposite and building even more brothels throughout their countries. A hoe in a brothel in Germany is interviewed so is an owner of a brothel in Germany.

The hoe says she feels safer being a hoe in a country where p4p is legal because she get's health insurance and will get social security. The brothel owner says feminists are the ones who want to make p4p illegal and that making it illegal will just drive the practice underground.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Yeah, the Netherlands is just as if not more relaxed on p4p as Germany is. I'm glad at least some places in Europe are staying the same. That's unfortunate about France. Hopefully the UK makes the right decision and leaves it legal. You're not supposed to go backwards once you're headed in the wrong direction. Plus its bad enough that its already illegal in Sweden. And even in Sweden I bet its not as bad as in the states, where they do sting operations and force johns and hookers to go online and hookers jack up their prices.