P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Any person selling their body for sex should be over the age of 25. Anyone under that could be a victim of human trafficing and is not capable of making a sound choice at that age.
Should females be virgins until the age of 25 then? Obviously if they are incapable of deciding to have sex for money then they are incapable of deciding to have sex for any other reason. How would you suggest enforcing such a prohibition?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Enticer wrote:Any person selling their body for sex should be over the age of 25. Anyone under that could be a victim of human trafficing and is not capable of making a sound choice at that age.
To claim that a person below the age of 25 is not capable of making a choice regarding her/his sex-lifestyle is a very strange argument. By far not all human trafficking is about sex - it is often about forcing boys and young men into work. What about them?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Yohan wrote:
To claim that a person below the age of 25 is not capable of making a choice regarding her/his sex-lifestyle is a very strange argument. By far not all human trafficking is about sex - it is often about forcing boys and young men into work. What about them?
Drinking age is 21, so if one wants that to be the absolute definition of the term, adult, then 21 can be a type of cultural or legal demarcation.

25 is like those auto rental companies, who don't want to pay the insurance rates for the 18 to 24 crowd.

And trafficking is a common red herring, esp when 3/4s of the esc@rts in Montreal are French-Canadian (and many students), unless by trafficking, one means taking a subway into downtown.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Ok...so I can wrap my mind around this....

So, some of you say that approaching a woman in the US is virtually impossible...and of course, we all agree they are a massive liability. So, it seems that approaching women abroad is tremendously easier, which I agree is probably true. So, if it is so easy and so much fun and "natural" why do some of you choose to pay for it?
Last edited by Enticer on May 19th, 2014, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Enticer wrote:Ok...so I can wrap my mind around this....

So, some of you say that approaching a woman in the US is virtually impossible...and of course,w e all agree they are a massive liability. So, it seems that approaching women abroad is tremendously easier, which I agree is probably true. So, if it is so easy and so much fun and "natural" why do some of you choose to pay for it?
First of all, the USA is not mission impossible. Before Mel, whenever I'd go to national conferences, when the liquor started to flow during early evening functions, there were AWs (some even married), who're willing to hook up before getting back on that plane to Albuquerque NM, never to be seen again. That's the one and only situation in the US, where getting it for *free* is ok, because chances are, one'll never see 'em again.

Otherwise, when they know where you live and perhaps, even where you work, bad situations occur. One guy I knew, had an AW show up at the office, make a huge scene with VPs and others around. Well, he wasn't fired but he was fully ostracized. He quit a few months later, as his future at the firm was compromised. Another guy had the same thing happen to him, in a restaurant with Mel, myself, & 50 others, as observers.

When Mel and I go up to Montreal for our adventures, nothing comes back home. The professional is gone that day, not to be heard from, until the next arrangement. There are no IMs, Tweets, emails, and so forth. Also, no awkward double dates or issues at restaurants, bars, and clubs. Before Mel re-entered my life, I did the aforementioned alone and was perfectly fine, separating my successful routine at home, with the action up north. I did not want to start some long distance relationship with a French-Canadian, with her & her friends, making surprise visits to Boston. I had a full and complete life, even before Mel had arrive. Today, I share a lot of that life with her, because she's a true companion, not a leeching GF.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You do have a magic *ss Enticer. Oh look! the number 25 just came out of it!
Hang on hang on, I think a poll is coming out of it now to back it up.
Reminds me of Doraemon.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:First of all, the USA is not mission impossible. Before Mel, whenever I'd go to national conferences, when the liquor started to flow during early evening functions, there were AWs (some even married), who're willing to hook up before getting back on that plane to Albuquerque NM, never to be seen again. That's the one and only situation in the US, where getting it for *free* is ok, because chances are, one'll never see 'em again.
Surely that is a case of p4p on the company account. It is not free - the shareholders are paying for it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So, some of you say that approaching a woman in the US is virtually impossible...and of course,w e all agree they are a massive liability. So, it seems that approaching women abroad is tremendously easier, which I agree is probably true. So, if it is so easy and so much fun and "natural" why do some of you choose to pay for it?
Perhaps some are morally upstanding men who don't want to spread the scourge of slut/PUA dirtbag society to other places.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Enticer wrote:... some of you say that approaching a woman in the US is virtually impossible..
It is not impossible to approach US-women or Western women from similar countries like UK, Australia etc.

However it is very risky, as you never know how this unknown female will react and who is next to her.

False allegations are a major concern. She might be plainly drunk and psycho and cry out you are molestering her and punch you in your face and everybody will just smile and say deserves you right. - Another concern is about financial requirements, otherwise no woman will listen to you anyway.

For me personally it was the more or less obligatory consumption of alcohol, there is obviously no other way to approach a Western woman except in bars. I do not drink alcohol.

Another concern are her other boyfriends who might be next to her doing everything to protect her. If these are the wrong guys, you might find yourself in a hospital 3 days later.

Is this really worth it even to try? And if she is really with you after a while she finds somebody else, who gives her more than you can do, and she will leave you anyway.
... approaching women abroad is tremendously easier
It depends who you are, Asian women for example often appreciate and welcome a Western man who does not drink alcohol and rejects drugs, but in Western countries such a man is a target of scorn - to be sober is often considered to be weak and boring by Western women.
...why do some of you choose to pay for it?
It is easier to contact her, cheaper, and the risk something is going wrong is much smaller with a prostitute than with the girl next door.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:First of all, the USA is not mission impossible. Before Mel, whenever I'd go to national conferences, when the liquor started to flow during early evening functions, there were AWs (some even married), who're willing to hook up before getting back on that plane to Albuquerque NM, never to be seen again. That's the one and only situation in the US, where getting it for *free* is ok, because chances are, one'll never see 'em again.
Surely that is a case of p4p on the company account. It is not free - the shareholders are paying for it.
I look at it, as summer camp for grownups.

But yes, on the company's dime.

And if those companies don't pay dividends, then you're right, it's the shareholders who take the bag in the end.

AB discussion thread

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Hmmm...well, the AW I date dont cry rape, will pay for 50% or more of dates, buy me stuff and often ditch their BFs or cheat on them for me. I find the very real possibility of entitlement and being spoiled and bratty to be the biggest issues with AW.

Some of you guys drink while working on meeting women? Hmmmm.....i would have thought everyone gave up on that by now...
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

So, some of you say that approaching a woman in the US is virtually impossible...and of course, we all agree they are a massive liability. So, it seems that approaching women abroad is tremendously easier, which I agree is probably true. So, if it is so easy and so much fun and "natural" why do some of you choose to pay for it?
I already answered this.

Because we can pay for it while still in the states until we get abroad. And if things don't work out abroad, p4p is a backup plan.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

QuestionMark wrote:

I already answered this.

Because we can pay for it while still in the states until we get abroad. And if things don't work out abroad, p4p is a backup plan.
Don't bother this this guy, he's basically trolling and flaunting his game.
Enticer wrote:Hmmm...well, the AW I date dont cry rape, will pay for 50% or more of dates, buy me stuff and often ditch their BFs or cheat on them for me. I find the very real possibility of entitlement and being spoiled and bratty to be the biggest issues with AW.

Some of you guys drink while working on meeting women? Hmmmm.....i would have thought everyone gave up on that by now...
Once again, the Enticer is flaunting himself, over the rest of the heathens on the board, because AWs will cheat on their BFs for him.

And please tell me, what parties ppl have gone to, where ppl don't ingest alcohol? I live in the late Ted Kennedy's state and all of us, go drinking, Irish or not.

Since I have an AW GF, who BTW, happens to be a lesbian & and best friend and doesn't like AWs, I don't need any other validation that my points are correct.

AB discussion thread

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I'm not flaunting anything, just stating fact. I bring an enormous amount of value to a woman mostly with intellect and knowledge in the sensual arts. I fond booze to be quite a deterrent and generally bad news when getting to know women. Its the worst for insecure men. They puff and become more relaxed and confident but its obvious why and they usually f**k it up by being idiots. I seldom drink and never do when dating.

Lesbian? You mean bi-sexual? Lesbians only like women. Sounds like fun though...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Enticer wrote:I'm not flaunting anything, just stating fact. I bring an enormous amount of value to a woman mostly with intellect and knowledge in the sensual arts. I fond booze to be quite a deterrent and generally bad news when getting to know women. Its the worst for insecure men. They puff and become more relaxed and confident but its obvious why and they usually f**k it up by being idiots. I seldom drink and never do when dating.

Lesbian? You mean bi-sexual? Lesbians only like women. Sounds like fun though...
No, she's not bi and that's why this relationship is so magical. We both use women, to satisfy our bodies, but only want to be with each other, for the real thing and that's 'love'.

And yet, because you're this sort of *gaming persona*, you can't understand that.

Mel doesn't want a man for s*x but for love and companionship. And that, we have. It's clear that we've grown into soulmates, whereas back in college, we were just friends.

In prior years, Mel had relationships with AWs. She'd thought they were going to work out but then, they all went the same path towards dysfunctionality.

Today, she's changed and like a lot of HA, she's given up on AWs. Afterwards, using P4P in Montreal, she'd discovered true love and that was what her and I share with each other.

AB discussion thread