Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby QuestionMark » Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 pm

steve55 wrote:
droid wrote: and get compliments from hot single moms etc, But in general I get literally pushed out by swarms of 6'3" dudes, many of them dateless themselves.
You have to be here to know this.

Well put. Such is my experience too. And how true it is that many tall good looking guys are also rather dateless in America. Being tall and good looking doesn't guarantee a guy anything in the states.

Oh, how true. I don't know why so many people assume that just because a man is tall and even decent looking, that he can get any woman he wants. This isn't the case.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Sun May 18, 2014 9:12 pm

That typical mainstream pua advice about confidence, sense of humor, etc. has been said before and is played out. There are several other threads on this forum, roosh, and others that discuss "game". Let's stick to the topic of this thread which is p4p.

Do you think the UK will keep p4p legal, or go in the same direction criminalizing it like Sweden, and unfortunately France just recently. Considering this, it's surprising that France made it illegal, but Canada fully legalized it. Usually Europe is more progressive on p4p than anywhere in North America. How is it that Canada moved forward, but Sweden and France went backward?
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun May 18, 2014 10:39 pm

QuestionMark wrote:Do you think the UK will keep p4p legal, or go in the same direction criminalizing it like Sweden, and unfortunately France just recently. Considering this, it's surprising that France made it illegal, but Canada fully legalized it. Usually Europe is more progressive on p4p than anywhere in North America. How is it that Canada moved forward, but Sweden and France went backward?

I saw a video on YouTube recently and they interviewed brothel owners in Germany regarding how France making p4p illegal will effect them.

The owners all agreed that France is doing Germany and other nearby countries a favor because now even more brothels are going to be built because they expect the men from France to visit other countries to visit hoes.

France is actually shooting themselves in the foot by making p4p illegal and hurting their economy. The countries that will benefit are Germany, The Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland with the tax revenue they will get from men visiting hoes in those countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Enticer » Sun May 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Not so fast. The thread morphed into WHY men would give up meeting and dating a woman naturally, versus paying. It has NOTHING to do with PUA. Thats another excuse of yours. Questions were asked. I answered. Fact is, i dont think i have EVER seen a thread on here that explains the psychology of the mate selection process. I'd also be curious how many men here are bold enough to admit they like underage women...such as under 16.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Mon May 19, 2014 12:26 am

Enticer wrote:Not so fast. The thread morphed into WHY men would give up meeting and dating a woman naturally, versus paying. It has NOTHING to do with PUA. Thats another excuse of yours. Questions were asked. I answered. Fact is, i dont think i have EVER seen a thread on here that explains the psychology of the mate selection process. I'd also be curious how many men here are bold enough to admit they like underage women...such as under 16.

Don't tell me not so fast. The thread didn't morph into anything. You simply trolled over here from the previous thread to continue being provocative. You ARE a PUA wannabe as I told you before. The only questions ppl asked you were rhetorical. In fact, most everyone on here disagreed with you and acknowledged your trollism, and told you to stfu. Go back and read their posts. All you do is repeat yourself and your same comedic routine regarding p4p.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 am

jamesbond wrote:

The owners all agreed that France is doing Germany and other nearby countries a favor because now even more brothels are going to be built because they expect the men from France to visit other countries to visit hoes.

France is actually shooting themselves in the foot by making p4p illegal and hurting their economy. The countries that will benefit are Germany, The Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland with the tax revenue they will get from men visiting hoes in those countries.

Yeah, because of that, when I go to Europe I'll probably skip right over Sweden and France. Although I may go to Paris just for a few days just to be able to say I've been to Paris.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Mon May 19, 2014 3:59 am

P4P should only be legal for women 25 and older...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Mon May 19, 2014 6:09 am

Answering to the original question:

like I've said before, a certain percentage of women love to exhibit and sell themselves. Whether one is "for" or "against" it is irrelevant. They choose and like what they do. If p4p is illegal, they'll 'twerk' for free, etc.

It's interesting to note there seems to be no direct correlations between demographics/culture and the prescence of p4p. I mean, you have places like the USA and Spain, where the demographics stand against men (swarms of 'hot' guys but so-so women), yet the deal in these places is literally and figurativelly worlds appart.
At the same time (this from what I've read) EE has tons of stunners that one can realistically meet, yet there's also a need for p4p, inexplicably.

But anyways here's a quick summary:

USA:
Of course taboo, over-rated, over-priced, ugly mean bitches, switch-and-bait. It just reflects the local psyche. Never again.
The only two good experiences I had were, first, with a 22yo russian girl in L.A. She was amazing, and literally ate my face like no one had done before or since, I'm still catching my breath, what a difference. I saw her a few times, until we both kind of got bored.

The other one was a Hispanic chick here in FL, but only saw her once unfortunately. Gorgeous, perfect D natural breasts and everything else, amazing, pleasant, humorous. Many hispanic girls still know how to treat a guy, no entitlement princess bullshit. She said "thank you" when we parted lol. Only thing was she had a tramp-stamp I had to try and ignore :evil:.

SA:
Same thing as the hispanic one above. I'm not into the huge-b*tt thing, so not all are the type I like, but man some are indeed so finely proportioned it's easy to lose your head.
I've only done it a couple times over there. The only thing I can say is I really do prefer the bar-style setting, in which you have a few drinks with your pals, and if you find a girl you like and shes's willing, you do it, or not. No stress.
Again very relaxed, eager-to-please girls in those places. They see men's presence as normal, not as something to be disgusted or paranoid about.
But that's just my experience, maybe because I'm younger looking and in shape.

Spain:
By far the best stuff. These guys have it down to an art form. From what I understand they've made it tradition to close business deals etc in these bars lol.
I've gone three times to one bar-style place in Madrid, and it's been nothing short of amazing. Gorgeous, luscious girls from russia, hungary, romania, SA etc. These girls like men and are eager-to-please, it's unreal.
I had them eagerly sitting on my face while j*cking me off with their hand, and some other stuff I can't post here. I did two girls in each occasion, one after the other.

Any man that truly enjoys the female form and beauty can go to the grave with a grin on his face after experiencing this.
Not for everybody of course, but one point to highlight here is that this can be a life saver for a guy from the states, after being made to feel like scum for years.

I only had one bad experience in there, and it was because my pal side-tracked into the "shoring" thing, where he tried to "pick them up" to go to his place for free, to get some kind of ego-trip. I really don't get that bullshit, the girls are there and the deal is known, just do it and enjoy. Why ruin it with this kind of antics?

Germany:
Never did anything over there. But I did see the street girls in Berlin. It's quite a crazy scene, lots of girls stopping you, etc. I'm not into picking those girls in the street and then going to a hotel. Like I said It's better to have a bar for this so that regular pedestrians are not annoyed/involved. It should be private IMO.
By the way: Be careful with Berlin, the dating scene seems to suck. I saw tons of lame bars and desperate single dudes in groups of five-eight, and it's pretty obvious they couldn't 'get any' from the few regular girls. Somebody correct me if am wrong, but I don't think I'm setting foot in there again.

Anyhow excuse the explicitness here but I've tried to be informative.

I must also clarify that this is just one aspect of life, and of course one cannot do just one type of thing all the time. Doing some normal dating with "good" girls is important too, to complement your life. But I don't think these things are mutually exclusive. Like on my signature "too much of one thing defeats the purpose".
Last edited by droid on Mon May 19, 2014 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon May 19, 2014 6:46 am

Enticer wrote:P4P should only be legal for women 25 and older...

Why? Why only women? What about male prostitutes? In some countries in Asia there are more male than female prostitutes.

What about the customers? Should there be also an age limit for men or women who pay for girls or boys?
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 am

men and women - 25 or older
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 pm

I don't get it, you think age of consent should be 25?
It's OK if she is getting paid and is 25, and he is 80?
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Postby Yohan » Mon May 19, 2014 1:18 pm

jamesbond wrote:Of course feminists and religious fanatics will make sure p4p never becomes legal in the US. Welcome to puritanical America!

I am not sure about feminists in USA, Valerie Solanas and Andrea Dworkin, both leading personalities in the history of US-feminism were working as prostitutes.

For sure not all feminists are against prostitution which they consider as female empowerment.

Most feminists are totally out of money - feminism is not productive, but a parasite of the society. As long as prostitution is lucrativ and relatively safe, many feminists see nothing wrong taking money from men regardless the circumstances. Money is money...
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Mon May 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Any person selling their body for sex should be over the age of 25. Anyone under that could be a victim of human trafficing and is not capable of making a sound choice at that age.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Mon May 19, 2014 5:24 pm

There are women over 25 who are trafficked too.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Who wants women over 25 though? They peak at like 17 on average and typically fall hard after 22.

In b 4 someone posts celebrity examples of women looking hot past 30.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions