Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby nicho12 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:11 am

Winston wrote:I think it's ok as long as it's mutually consenting. But it's not good for the woman or man long term because they will lose the ability to love and remain monogamous.

Also you take risks when you do p4p because you never know who you are going to get or if they are going to scam you or be a good one.


America seems to be operating on some flawed logic in it's laws, how can you legalize Homosexuality but criminalize p4p, it doesn't make sense, it's the same thing as not allowing an 18 year old to drink but can send him to war in Iraq to have his limbs blown off. All these laws are made to serve special interest groups
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio







Postby jamesbond » Mon May 05, 2014 3:28 am

nicho12 wrote:America seems to be operating on some flawed logic in it's laws, how can you legalize Homosexuality but criminalize p4p, it doesn't make sense, it's the same thing as not allowing an 18 year old to drink but can send him to war in Iraq to have his limbs blown off. All these laws are made to serve special interest groups.


Absolutely, I was thinking the same thing. Some states in America have legalized gay marriage but p4p is still illegal in America.

It is unfricking believable, that you can be gay and get married but if your a straight man, you can't go to a hoe! WTF?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby QuestionMark » Mon May 05, 2014 4:02 am

Bond and Nicho, you guys just said what I've been thinking for the last 10 years. America has become really sensitive towards gays and gay marriage since then, while men have been seeing p4p since the dawn of mankind. Where's the awareness and sensitivity towards p4p for men who are sexually repressed and denied female companionship. But they empathize with gay men?? With p4p, at least a man is still with a woman. That's a hell of a lot more natural than a man and a man. A$$ backwards america.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 am

QuestionMark wrote:Bond and Nicho, you guys just said what I've been thinking for the last 10 years. America has become really sensitive towards gays and gay marriage since then, while men have been seeing p4p since the dawn of mankind. Where's the awareness and sensitivity towards p4p for men who are sexually repressed and denied female companionship. But they empathize with gay men?? With p4p, at least a man is still with a woman. That's a hell of a lot more natural than a man and a man. A$$ backwards America.


You are 100% correct! America is the most socially ass backwards country in the world! I did some research online and found out that p4p is legal in almost every country in the world! America is one of the few countries where p4p is illegal. :shock:

In America we are sensitive to gays and gay marriage but don't give a crap about straight men! WTF?:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Watch this video where women agree that p4p should be legalized in the USA. They also agree that it's feminists who are the ones keeping p4p illegal in the America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdEYqOZY_E&list=FLc_WhKVXGJcQeFx6Afry9CA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 06, 2014 1:27 am

jamesbond wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:Bond and Nicho, you guys just said what I've been thinking for the last 10 years. America has become really sensitive towards gays and gay marriage since then, while men have been seeing p4p since the dawn of mankind. Where's the awareness and sensitivity towards p4p for men who are sexually repressed and denied female companionship. But they empathize with gay men?? With p4p, at least a man is still with a woman. That's a hell of a lot more natural than a man and a man. A$$ backwards America.


You are 100% correct! America is the most socially a** backwards country in the world! I did some research online and found out that p4p is legal in almost every country in the world! America is one of the few countries where p4p is illegal. :shock:

In America we are sensitive to gays and gay marriage but don't give a crap about straight men! WTF?:shock:


Aside from Native American grounds (local PDs are not allowed to run sting ops there w/o tribal council approval) & those handful of Counties in NV, the US is messed up.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 06, 2014 3:53 am

S_Parc wrote:
Aside from Native American grounds (local PDs are not allowed to run sting ops there w/o tribal council approval) & those handful of Counties in NV, the US is messed up.


Well in those counties in Nevada where it's legal, it's still messed up because of how overpriced the women are, plus the places are only in small towns (Not Vegas or Reno).

But even throughout the rest of the states, of course you can still get p4p, but the least risky way to do it, is to go online. However the industry being so illegal there has serious impacts. The quality and availability of p4p is the lowest in the states than anywhere else I've been. Many of the girls are ghetto drama queens that post fake pics of themselves and live out of hotels because they can't rent an apartment, with a record of being arrested for p4p.

I know one lady who was robbed at gunpoint right outside of the hotel she was living at, and she was too scared to even call the police because of what she does for a living. Which also shows how criminalizing p4p also makes it more dangerous for the women working in the industry.

Most other countries have quality women working in p4p (both in terms of looks and how they treat you) at a more reasonable price. Plus many countries have legal or decriminalized brothels where of course you can see what they look like and meet them first to really decide what you'd be paying for.
Last edited by QuestionMark on Tue May 06, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 06, 2014 3:59 am

QuestionMark wrote:But even throughout the rest of the states, of course you can still get p4p, but the least risky way to do it, is to go online. However the industry being so illegal there has serious impacts. The quality and availability of p4p is the lowest in the states than anywhere else I've been. Many of the girls are ghetto drama queens that post fake pics of themselves and live out of hotels because they can't rent an apartment, with a record of being arrested for p4p.

I know one lady who was robbed at gunpoint right outside of the hotel she was living at. Which also shows how criminalizing p4p also makes it more dangerous for the women working in the industry.


Yeah, it's better if one goes to Canada or Mexico, where the stuff is legally accepted. The USA is a joke in this respect.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 06, 2014 4:38 am

jamesbond wrote:Watch this video where women agree that p4p should be legalized in the USA. They also agree that it's feminists who are the ones keeping p4p illegal in the America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdEYqOZY_E&list=FLc_WhKVXGJcQeFx6Afry9CA[/youtube]


They actually voted to legalize it in san francisco a few years ago. I was there and helped the campaign. But of course it was defeated. The other side used the whole trafficking paranoia to get to people.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 06, 2014 4:44 am

S_Parc wrote:
Yeah, it's better if one goes to Canada or Mexico, where the stuff is legally accepted. The USA is a joke in this respect.


I've been doing that already for years, but since a few months ago when the Supreme Court of Canada "fully" legalized p4p, depending on the changes, even more americans might come up to visit Canada. The Canadian Govt. has until the end of the year to rewrite the p4p laws so that they are within the Supreme Court's ruling. The main thing I'm curious to see is if they will allow brothels in Canada. If so, I think more americans will definitely come up.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 06, 2014 5:41 pm

QuestionMark wrote:I've been doing that already for years, but since a few months ago when the Supreme Court of Canada "fully" legalized p4p, depending on the changes, even more americans might come up to visit Canada. The Canadian Govt. has until the end of the year to rewrite the p4p laws so that they are within the Supreme Court's ruling. The main thing I'm curious to see is if they will allow brothels in Canada. If so, I think more americans will definitely come up.


The thing is that if you compare let's say metro Boston MA to Montreal QC, basically, the closest major urban hubs on the eastern side, there's almost a world of difference.

In MA, there are continuous sting ops in towns and cities, all of the time. *Massage* places are routinely raided and undercover VS cops are everywhere. I've told every single person I know of, to never attempt P4P here, unless it's in one of those CT native American casinos where the local PD can't operate in w/o tribal consent. And no tribe is going to be letting cops bust ppl at the blackjack and poker tables, just because they have a hot model on their arm. That's the end of their business right there.

Even at my old HS, the Parent Teacher Association would post warnings to the senior field trip classes, whenever those French cultural classes would arrange for trips to Montreal, warning the parents about underaged drinking and str*p clubs :roll:

But then, drive 5 hours from Boston, cross the border and aside from the French language, the world flips upside down. There are numerous str*p clubs which allow touching and countless esc@rts, who happen to be college students, ages 19 to 25. And some even operate out of their apartments & provided that the hookup is done in a sort of, setting up a 'date', it doesn't even touch the old bawdy laws. The contrast between that and the Puritanical Boston, the so-called Athens of America, is night and day. No wonder why MIT students routinely kill themselves. At least if they got laid, between 72 hour study stints, they might actually decide to live for another day. One study freak I used to know up in McGill Univ, would sometimes do an esc@rt, after a major study session. He'd gotten his PhD by the age of 24 because he had a release valve, since his academics were quite intense. If he were to do the same thing at MIT, Harvard, or BU, he'd probably be another statistic of a guy splattered on the street, outside of his dorm room tower.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby ntm1972 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

S_Parc wrote:The contrast between that and the Puritanical Boston, the so-called Athens of America, is night and day. No wonder why MIT students routinely kill themselves. At least if they got laid, between 72 hour study stints, they might actually decide to live for another day. One study freak I used to know up in McGill Univ, would sometimes do an esc@rt, after a major study session. He'd gotten his PhD by the age of 24 because he had a release valve, since his academics were quite intense. If he were to do the same thing at MIT, Harvard, or BU, he'd probably be another statistic of a guy splattered on the street, outside of his dorm room tower.


This takes on added meaning if you get a Ph.D. in a branch of the hard sciences, as I did in mathematics. Sexual release is mandatory, and masturbation just doesn't cut it. Hell, you're married to your work! You have neither the time nor the patience for a girlfriend. Of course, since what I did was frowned upon by law enforcement, I always had to worry that my promising career would suffer a serious speed bump all because I wanted to follow through on the natural urge to get off. Getting involved in the swinging lifestyle instead of saving up to do P4P kept the edge off, and was a lot cheaper.

If the U.S. were a sane country, one where P4P was legal, then it would be a damn smart business decision to set up a brothel near each university that offered graduate studies. Talk about guaranteeing yourself a regular clientele, especially during those times of the year when qualifying exams are being offered and dissertation defenses are being made.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby jamesbond » Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 pm

ntm1972 wrote:If the U.S. were a sane country, one where P4P was legal, then it would be a damn smart business decision to set up a brothel near each university that offered graduate studies. Talk about guaranteeing yourself a regular clientele, especially during those times of the year when qualifying exams are being offered and dissertation defenses are being made.


That's a great idea! When I was in college getting my bachelors degree, I wish there were brothels nearby or even hookers on the streets would of been nice! I went to college in a small town in the middle of corn fields.

I managed to have two girlfriends in college but outside of that my only sexual release was from masturbating or as some people like to call it, "choking the chicken" or "manipulating the mango." :P

Can you image all the clients hoes would have if there were brothels set up in college towns all across America? :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby ntm1972 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:58 pm

jamesbond wrote:Can you image all the clients hoes would have if there were brothels set up in college towns all across America? :D


I envision festivities like this on a regular basis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpuAeIEXoAc
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 06, 2014 11:43 pm

jamesbond wrote:Can you image all the clients hoes would have if there were brothels set up in college towns all across America? :D


Well, I'd imagine that native American grounds are probably somewhat rural and thus, could be a way for this to work, if they're one or two hours from a campus. The key is that the hotel on the grounds would be periodically rented out by the clients and esc@rts will have to play a table or a slot machine (no pun intended :wink:), before going back up to the room. This satisfies all statewide rules for esc@rting, since having a gambling partner is ok, while on native grounds, and at the same time, the local PD can't run an entrapment scheme of the client saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, since ppl like to celebrate afterwards with a nice b@ink :)

This would guarantee players at the casino, much of the time, and thus, wouldn't raise the eyebrows of the tribal council. And the council only bring in local PD, if there's an actual crime committed by a non-native, on the grounds, like robbery, assault, etc. The casinos run their own private security details for the protection of themselves and their patrons. Basically, it's their country & they don't let local PDs run over them.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests