Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby QuestionMark » Wed May 07, 2014 5:27 am

I like how you guys think. Having brothels close to college campuses would be nice, especially if they offered student discounts. But it would be even better if they had them on campus.

One thing that irks me is when typical lucky alpha males in america make it seem like its so easy to get women in college. That's not true, certainly not for everyone. Personally I found it just as hard, if not actually harder to interact with women in college than I did in the "real world". Usually the college cuties don't acknowledge I exist, they just look past me or have their face buried in their smartphone. Outside of college, even the good looking women would at least say hi, come up and talk to me, and even invite me to hangout occasionally. The whole time in college, only two good looking women talked to me.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Wed May 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Also, since p4p in most western countries is so expensive, its hard to have a long lasting date with a prozzie. Even just an hour costs hundreds of dollars (a lot of money for the average working man). When I was in Brazil, there was a few times when I paid less than 3 bills u.s. for overnight session. That's more like it. Because one hour of physical stuff just isnt enough.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Thu May 08, 2014 2:38 am

Anyone who thinks getting laid in college is easy must have a double-digit IQ. Even back in high school, I knew college would be no picnic. And it turned out to be far worse than I could've imagined.

First day of orientation, some bitch behind me complained to her friend (loud enough for everyone to hear), "There aren't any cute guys in [name of dorm]." Needless to say, I had zero luck with the girls on campus. Probably 80% of the guys in my dorm were incel to some degree as well.

I'd go as far as to say that college is THE hardest place to get laid as a sub-8 male. The girls have massive social circles, and you're competing against other guys in their prime. What could possibly go wrong? *note the sarcasm*

I lost my virginity to a nasty $100/1.5 hours HB3 hooker in fourth year lol. Had to open the windows and let the fans go to let the stank out afterward. I'd be curious to know what percentage of undergrad males pay for sex.
Last edited by Jeremy on Thu May 08, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Thu May 08, 2014 2:46 am

Jeremy wrote:Anyone who thinks getting laid in college is easy must have a double-digit IQ. Even back in high school, I knew college would be no picnic. And it turned out to be far worse than I could've imagined.

First day of orientation, some bitch behind me complained to her friend (loud enough for everyone to hear), "There aren't any cute guys in [name of dorm]." Needless to say, I had zero luck with the girls on campus. Probably 80% of the guys in my dorm were incel to some degree as well.

I'd go as far as to say that college is THE hardest place to get laid as a sub-8 male. The girls have massive social circles, and you're competing against other guys in their prime. What could possibly go wrong? *note the sarcasm*

I lost my virginity to a nasty $100/1.5 hours HB3 hooker in fourth year lol. Had to open the windows and let the fans go to let the stank out afterward. I'd be curious to know what percent of undergrad males pay for sex.

Word is bond. My first time was before I started college and it was 150 for 1 hr, so you got a deal. That would be an interesting study.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu May 08, 2014 3:10 am

Jeremy wrote:Anyone who thinks getting laid in college is easy must have a double-digit IQ. Even back in high school, I knew college would be no picnic. And it turned out to be far worse than I could've imagined.

I lost my virginity to a nasty $100/1.5 hours HB3 hooker in fourth year lol. Had to open the windows and let the fans go to let the stank out afterward. I'd be curious to know what percent of undergrad males pay for sex.

Exactly, contrary to popular belief (from what you see on TV shows and movies) getting laid in college is very difficult. The only guys I knew in college who were getting laid where guys who had girlfriends.

All the guys I knew who didn't have girlfriends, didn't even get close to getting laid. I wish American movies and TV shows wouldn't make it look so easy for college guys to get laid (movies like Animal House, Porky's).

I think a lot of guys are still virgins when they graduate from college. Of course, a lot of them won't admit it, they are too embarrassed. :oops:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Thu May 08, 2014 3:24 am

Good point.

One of my fav shows growing up was Family Matters. At first, Steve Urkel was portrayed as the biggest dork of all time that no one wanted to be friends with or date. Then later he gets a hot girlfriend, even though he's still a geek. And of course by the last two seasons of the show, he dates and marries his dreamgirl, Laura. Completely unrealistic.

Media needs more accurate portrayals of male/female relationships, especially of how women are. They are not morally superior, smarter, or always right as portrayed on TV.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 am

QuestionMark wrote:One of my fav shows growing up was Family Matters. At first, Steve Urkel was portrayed as the biggest dork of all time that no one wanted to be friends with or date. Then later he gets a hot girlfriend, even though he's still a geek. And of course by the last two seasons of the show, he dates and marries his dreamgirl, Laura. Completely unrealistic.

Media needs more accurate portrayals of male/female relationships, especially of how women are. They are not morally superior, smarter, or always right as portrayed on TV.

Yes, I wish Hollywood would stop making movies and TV shows that incorrectly portray life in America. It is NOT easy to meet and date women in the US, contrary to what you see in American made movies and television programs.

I wish I could just once see a movie or TV show that CORRECTLY portrayed the way things are socially for men in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 am

jamesbond wrote:Yes, I wish Hollywood would stop making movies and TV shows that incorrectly portray life in America. It is NOT easy to meet and date women in the US, contrary to what you see in American made movies and television programs.

I wish I could just once see a movie or TV show that CORRECTLY portrayed the way things are socially for men in America.

Obviously the reason for the incorrect portrayal is to get people to thing everyone is having plenty of sex but them, and so blame themselves for their situation, when in fact they are being shafted by the system. It is the same with regards to careers. Correct portrayals would risk eventually triggering a revolution.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 am

Also, a lot of american movies/shows, portray beautiful women to be approaching and seducing men. In america in real life, men are expected to do the approaching and seducing of women.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Thu May 15, 2014 5:34 am

I'm hesitant to respond to this post I stumbled upon. But here goes anyway.

P4P wouldn't be for me as its way too easy and I'm just not into cheap thrills. I wasn't even in my youth. I have only ever had one, one night stand. Hanging out with someone and/or sex with me is almost always an event. I like the thrill of the chase as well as truly getting to know someone. Paying for that, knowing they really dont give a shit, isnt for me.

That being said, i think i could enjoy a erotic massage with a happy ending in a far away land. But that would be a novelty and rare occurrence. Even if I was 70yrs old, i'd rather chase and get my own. But then again, I have always done OK with women and now am even more knowledgeable at understanding the dating game. Getting laid ANYWHERE for free today is easy. With the internet and sexual freedoms of women, I cant see why someone would want to pay. The excuse of "companionship" is even more lame. The notion of paying someone to be your friend is absurd.

I've dated and slept with model types, girl next door and even some skankers. I'd rather take the skanker who really digs me, then pay for something that really isnt real. But that's just me...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu May 15, 2014 10:32 am

Isn't real? What's real about casual sex????????? Meaningful relationships attach more feelings to sex with that person, duh.

What you're talking about is a social construct in your head. Nothing to do with the physical desire to have sex and the heterosexual desire to have sex with women or at least looks like a woman.

Meaning your not gay if you think feminine and female appearing transsexual is sexually arousing to you. But that's for another thread...

The best sex I have had has come from two providers, both in Germany.

In both cases we were mutually attracted to each other, that always helps.

I don't mind paying, you are paying it forward dating women, you hope at some point weather its date 3 or not for it to pay off with some form of intimacy.

Proclaiming that you banged model types; I am I suppose to be impressed by that? Any half way decent guy can get an attractive woman to f**k him, just most men cash out with low hanging fruit, its easy and men are about easy and less complication.

Men in general will take the easiest route every time and all the time. That's I said if you think your girl is attractive and you post her picture online and people tell you otherwise, don't be butt hurt. It's your fault you married or is dating Ms. So-So, you didn't try hard enough.

Low hanging fruit is easy, embarrassingly so; that's why so many fat and ugly women end up with offspring....

I don't care if the US legalizes it because that would require men and even some women to battle against feminism and we all know that's is very unlikely to happen.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu May 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Cornfed wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Yes, I wish Hollywood would stop making movies and TV shows that incorrectly portray life in America. It is NOT easy to meet and date women in the US, contrary to what you see in American made movies and television programs.

Obviously the reason for the incorrect portrayal is to get people to thing everyone is having plenty of sex but them, and so blame themselves for their situation, when in fact they are being shafted by the system. It is the same with regards to careers. Correct portrayals would risk eventually triggering a revolution.

I believe there is also an aspect of expressing the American exceptionalism to the world. Unless it's an independent production, or a particularly anti-establishment director we are talking about, America must always come across as the land of the beautiful, rich and successful, where the primadonnas live like kings and queens and even the underdogs can, no matter how hard, access their share of happiness.

Even when the story seems to yield the fiercest criticism about some aspects of the American society and culture, the script will never miss the chance to remind the viewer that that very criticism is a sign that America can reason about their problems and something about it will be certainly done at some point in the future, if not within the development of the movie (see most of Michael Moore's documentaries).

Your entire existence as a modern society, at least since WW2, has been predicated on a narrative, which is a nice word to say propaganda.

So yes, I am aware that it's not easy to meet good American women anymore, only the culprits aren't college or Hollywood, but that kind of "we are oh So Unique and deserve only the best" that permeates every instance of that narrative, and involves men and women alike, no matter how much you guys cry yourself out of the game.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Thu May 15, 2014 6:53 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Isn't real? What's real about casual sex????????? Meaningful relationships attach more feelings to sex with that person, duh.

What you're talking about is a social construct in your head. Nothing to do with the physical desire to have sex and the heterosexual desire to have sex with women or at least looks like a woman.

Meaning your not gay if you think feminine and female appearing transsexual is sexually arousing to you. But that's for another thread...

The best sex I have had has come from two providers, both in Germany.

In both cases we were mutually attracted to each other, that always helps.

I don't mind paying, you are paying it forward dating women, you hope at some point weather its date 3 or not for it to pay off with some form of intimacy.

Proclaiming that you banged model types; I am I suppose to be impressed by that? Any half way decent guy can get an attractive woman to f**k him, just most men cash out with low hanging fruit, its easy and men are about easy and less complication.

Men in general will take the easiest route every time and all the time. That's I said if you think your girl is attractive and you post her picture online and people tell you otherwise, don't be butt hurt. It's your fault you married or is dating Ms. So-So, you didn't try hard enough.

Low hanging fruit is easy, embarrassingly so; that's why so many fat and ugly women end up with offspring....

I don't care if the US legalizes it because that would require men and even some women to battle against feminism and we all know that's is very unlikely to happen.

+1

I'm glad you dropped some knowledge on him, but some people like enticer just aren't very open minded and are brainwashed by the mainstream media and don't educate themselves.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Fri May 16, 2014 6:00 am

I'm very open minded and open to people exploring their sexuality providing there is full consent. In most cases for P4P there probably is. It just isnt for me. I dont follow mainstream media..dont even have cable. For me, I just know how easy it is to get a woman and would never want to "hang out" with someone who really doesnt want be there or with me....except for the money. If hookers are like strippers, they hate their clients....there is no connection or friendship. Its fake if that appears to be the case.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Re: P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Postby Array9 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:17 pm

QuestionMark wrote:I know p4p has been discussed here and there on some threads, but just wanted to get a discussion going on what you guys think of p4p. I know some know some things about it and have had some experiences with it here. Thoughts, experiences, criticisms, stories?

P4P isn't my thing. I am not judging any man but IMHO, western women have way bigger egos than men. P4P does nothing but fuel their egos and make males look inferior.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions