Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 am

I don't understand why America commercializes everything except p4p?

America isn't even a Christian nation. So why is it puritannical regarding p4p? Isn't there a separation between church and state?

How does America expect single men to get sex, and married men to get sexual variety, other than by going overseas?

AW are completely stuck up and unapproachable. You aren't allowed to hit on them or try to pick them. They think guys who hit on them are creeps. Every girl seems to be taken too. There's no singles scene either. Everything in America is geared toward families and couples. Single men are out of place and not given any romantic or sexual opportunities, at least not any that come easily and naturally.

America has no solution to this. So why not legalize p4p, or at least start a massive public campaign to promote global dating? America ought to do that. It's only right.

Instead, America expects you to marry your high school sweetheart and live happily ever after as productive consumers so that lack of sex is not an issue. But that doesn't happen for every guy. So why doesn't America take that into account? Is America stupid and illogical?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby fschmidt » Sat May 17, 2014 1:45 am

Winston wrote:I don't understand why America commercializes everything except p4p?

Because it would hurt the divorce industry which is massive in America. And because it would undermine the p***y cartel. America couldn't exist in its current form if there weren't sexually desperate men to marry hideous American women who can later divorce them for a profit. Of course all this has nothing to do with Puritanism, and everything to do with feminism, lawyers, and government power.
Last edited by fschmidt on Sat May 17, 2014 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sat May 17, 2014 1:50 am

Winston wrote:I don't understand why America commercializes everything except p4p?

America isn't even a Christian nation. So why is it puritannical regarding p4p? Isn't there a separation between church and state?

How does America expect single men to get sex, and married men to get sexual variety, other than by going overseas?

Well, the Puritans did settle my home state of Massachusetts and yes, established a theocracy.

Roger Williams, who was excommunicated by the Puritans, was the founder of Rhode Island, the first colony with religious toleration and freedom. Until 2007, P4P was pseudo-legal there. And then, the legislature finally cracked down upon it.

And my high school issued a warning to parents, whenever the French language dept scheduled a road trip to Montreal Quebec, because there was *underaged drinking and strippers* up there. As far as I'm concerned, the more things change, the more they stay the same. This country is still living in the 17th century, in terms of b@inking.

As for church/state separation, the idea was to prevent one Christian denomination, from dominating the other, like in the case of the Church of England in Britain or the Catholic church in South America. Thus, the Quakers, Episcopalians, Methodists, Unitarians, Presbyterians, Lutherans, etc, could all live in peace, but individually repressing their respective sexualities.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Sat May 17, 2014 2:31 am

AW are completely stuck up and unapproachable. You aren't allowed to hit on them or try to pick them. They think guys who hit on them are creeps. Every girl seems to be taken too. There's no singles scene either. Everything in America is geared toward families and couples. Single men are out of place and not given any romantic or sexual opportunities, at least not any that come easily and naturally.

America has no solution to this. So why not legalize p4p, or at least start a massive public campaign to promote global dating? America ought to do that. It's only right.

Instead, America expects you to marry your high school sweetheart and live happily ever after as productive consumers so that lack of sex is not an issue. But that doesn't happen for every guy. So why doesn't America take that into account? Is America stupid and illogical?

This is a bit of an exaggeration, I feel. AW are approachable and not all are stuck up. Yes...far more than other nations and cultures but there are pockets of great people and women. The biggest problem with them is their spoiled mindset and entitlement complex.

As for legalizing P4P? I think it DOES come back to religion and the conservative sector....which our nation is polarized Liberal vs Conservative. Feminists, which are almost all Liberal, might say P4P is bad for women. I think it would be ok to legalize it but as the US is a Republic, should be done state by state. perhaps we need middle of the road laws like Japan where certain sex acts are permitted and not. It needs to be better than some parts of Asia where 13 yr old girls are sold into slavery...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 17, 2014 2:45 am

Enticer wrote:

This is a bit of an exaggeration, I feel. AW are approachable and not all are stuck up. Yes...far more than other nations and cultures but there are pockets of great people and women. The biggest problem with them is their spoiled mindset and entitlement complex.

As for legalizing P4P? I think it DOES come back to religion and the conservative sector....which our nation is polarized Liberal vs Conservative. Feminists, which are almost all Liberal, might say P4P is bad for women. I think it would be ok to legalize it but as the US is a Republic, should be done state by state. perhaps we need middle of the road laws like Japan where certain sex acts are permitted and not. It needs to be better than some parts of Asia where 13 yr old girls are sold into slavery...

AW are approachable in what way? Can you be specific? If you see a hot AW in public, you can't go up to her and hit on her. Try it. Go up to one via cold approach and say "Excuse me, I think you're really attractive and want to meet you." Then tell us what happens. Film it if you can. I dare you.

Or try to approach them in a nightclub when they're with their friends.

Or go to the public library, the park, or Starbucks and try to chat them up. They may talk to you for 5 minutes, but they are busy and will not talk to you for too long.

Try asking them for a date or hinting about it and watch their defenses go up as they blow you off with excuses. Try it if you don't believe me.

Then do the same in Russia. You will be mesmerized by the difference.

If AW were approachable, lots of guys would be approaching them. But they don't because it feels creepy and unwelcome. We all know that. Simple logic. Cold approach is taboo in the US. We all know that. So why do you deny it?

Go out in public and see if you see any guys cold approaching girls. They don't do it. In America, you are expected to mind your own business and already have a wife/girlfriend and stick to your own clique and not talk to strangers unless its business related. We've been over this a zillion times. Why do you contest it?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Enticer » Sat May 17, 2014 3:05 am

Well, first of all, cold approaches arent the best way. Why not wait for a woman to notice you..then approach? Women speak through body language first. Its that double take, double smile that their guard was let down by your presence and look. However, cold approaches can be done but very carefully. The pick up lines need to be forgotten...they only work on teenie boppers. The best cold approach is not what you mentioned but rather a subtle compliment...usually on clothes. From there, if she is interested, she will tell you in her body language. Then, you can ask her for her number. I have done it.

Clubs and bars are Ok places but usually noisey. You can't sweet talk her and find out her interests with music blasting...and most importantly, you cannot showcase your value with noise and distractions. But, it can be done.

It is unwelcome from some women because men are doing ti all wrong or ARE creepy. If they blow you off, who cares..find another one. Either she is fussy or has a man. Women are like buses....a new one comes along every 10 minutes. Cold approaches are not taboo in the US....creepy and annoying cold approaches are not welcome. There is a huge difference. YES....AW are far more difficult than some parts of the world but its not as severe as you think. I know lots of guys who cold approach and I do myself....but more so, I wait to be noticed. I get noticed everywhere by how i carry myself and my look. I am blessed....I am tall, with broad shoulders and nice curly hair. BUT...it isn't all about looks. Sometimes they LIKE the man who has the balls to walk right up to them and start talking to them. Women love balls....no hesitation and no nervous chatter. If you get a cold shoulder....leave it be and move on. THATS the difference between a creeper and potential mate....

BTW - A library, starbucks, restaurant or park are great places to meet women...its quiet with little distractions, so you can talk and get into her head. It takes less than 5 minutes....no fake BS, no pickup lines, no scripted patterns or tricky questions....just being yourself and being cool and confident.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sat May 17, 2014 3:19 am

Enticer wrote:Well, first of all, cold approaches arent the best way. Why not wait for a woman to notice you..then approach? Women speak through body language first. Its that double take, double smile that their guard was let down by your presence and look. However, cold approaches can be done but very carefully. The pick up lines need to be forgotten...they only work on teenie boppers. The best cold approach is not what you mentioned but rather a subtle compliment...usually on clothes. From there, if she is interested, she will tell you in her body language. Then, you can ask her for her number. I have done it.

Clubs and bars are Ok places but usually noisey. You can't sweet talk her and find out her interests with music blasting...and most importantly, you cannot showcase your value with noise and distractions. But, it can be done.

It is unwelcome from some women because men are doing ti all wrong or ARE creepy. If they blow you off, who cares..find another one. Either she is fussy or has a man. Women are like buses....a new one comes along every 10 minutes. Cold approaches are not taboo in the US....creepy and annoying cold approaches are not welcome. There is a huge difference. YES....AW are far more difficult than some parts of the world but its not as severe as you think. I know lots of guys who cold approach and I do myself....but more so, I wait to be noticed. I get noticed everywhere by how i carry myself and my look. I am blessed....I am tall, with broad shoulders and nice curly hair. BUT...it isn't all about looks. Sometimes they LIKE the man who has the balls to walk right up to them and start talking to them. Women love balls....no hesitation and no nervous chatter. If you get a cold shoulder....leave it be and move on. THATS the difference between a creeper and potential mate....

BTW - A library, starbucks, restaurant or park are great places to meet women...its quiet with little distractions, so you can talk and get into her head. It takes less than 5 minutes....no fake BS, no pickup lines, no scripted patterns or tricky questions....just being yourself and being cool and confident.

There you go, I knew it. I was waiting for you to let it out yourself. Now stfu, you don't know what you're talking about dishonest piece of SH*T. You have no game, it's NOT you.

And you have the gall to say "it's not all about looks". I've called this bullshit out before, stfu.
Give your condescending advice to these guys and see how they do:

Last edited by droid on Sat May 17, 2014 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Sat May 17, 2014 3:19 am

I have a question for some of you guys...have you ever lived in the US for more than a year? Are some of you from here? I suspect the distain may be because of the ease of meeting women overseas makes AW so much more difficult in your eyes. I totally get it....spent some time abroad myself and know how snooty AW and men, can be. But i see it quite exaggerated here and trying to put my figure on why.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby johny_quest » Sat May 17, 2014 3:37 am

jamesbond wrote:making it illegal will just drive the practice underground.

This should be common knowledge. The irony is that if feminists got what they wanted and p4p was criminalized, it will be forced underground and p4p would fall into the hands of organised crime, putting the sex workers in an even more volatile situation. It's the same reason why p4p is "tolerated" in australia (in states where it's illegal), because the authorities know that if they start cracking down on p4p and making it hard for hookers to work out of proper establishments, it will just be driven underground which would result in more curb crawlers and more hookers roaming the streets at night. You can't eliminate p4p, it's impossible. You just have to find ways to regulate it and keep it out of open sight, so that it doesn't become a problem.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 17, 2014 3:46 am

Enticer wrote:Well, first of all, cold approaches arent the best way. Why not wait for a woman to notice you..then approach? Women speak through body language first. Its that double take, double smile that their guard was let down by your presence and look. However, cold approaches can be done but very carefully. The pick up lines need to be forgotten...they only work on teenie boppers. The best cold approach is not what you mentioned but rather a subtle compliment...usually on clothes. From there, if she is interested, she will tell you in her body language. Then, you can ask her for her number. I have done it.

Uh... because women NEVER approach me and NEVER approach most guys in general? Thus whether I approach or not, the net result is the same, ZERO.

Yes it is mostly about looks. You are delusional if you think otherwise. If you looked like me, I guarantee that you would agree with me 100 percent. It's futile.

Rock and Monkro are decent looking guys too. But they cannot vibe with the fake wavelength that AW do either.

You sound like a PUA guy or a mainstream guy who gives the typical cliched claptrap that's useless.

I told you many times, anyone can start a conversation with a girl at Starbucks. But it only lasts for 5 minutes. Then she says "it was nice meeting you" and never sees you again. If you ask for her number, she will tell you that she has a boyfriend. Or give you her number and screen out her calls. It's happened to us all hundreds of times, or thousands of times.

Enticer wrote:I have a question for some of you guys...have you ever lived in the US for more than a year? Are some of you from here? I suspect the distain may be because of the ease of meeting women overseas makes AW so much more difficult in your eyes. I totally get it....spent some time abroad myself and know how snooty AW and men, can be. But i see it quite exaggerated here and trying to put my figure on why.

Most of us here grew up in the USA. So why do you ask?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby johny_quest » Sat May 17, 2014 3:46 am

Winston wrote:
Enticer wrote:

AW are approachable in what way? Can you be specific? If you see a hot AW in public, you can't go up to her and hit on her. Try it. Go up to one via cold approach and say "Excuse me, I think you're really attractive and want to meet you." Then tell us what happens. Film it if you can. I dare you.

Or try to approach them in a nightclub when they're with their friends.

Or go to the public library, the park, or Starbucks and try to chat them up. They may talk to you for 5 minutes, but they are busy and will not talk to you for too long.

Try asking them for a date or hinting about it and watch their defenses go up as they blow you off with excuses. Try it if you don't believe me.

Then do the same in Russia. You will be mesmerized by the difference.

If AW were approachable, lots of guys would be approaching them. But they don't because it feels creepy and unwelcome. We all know that. Simple logic. Cold approach is taboo in the US. We all know that. So why do you deny it?

Go out in public and see if you see any guys cold approaching girls. They don't do it. In America, you are expected to mind your own business and already have a wife/girlfriend and stick to your own clique and not talk to strangers unless its business related. We've been over this a zillion times. Why do you contest it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU[/youtube]
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 17, 2014 3:50 am

johny_quest wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU[/youtube]

LOL I dare you to try that. Come to the US and try that. Even if she gives you her number, she will screen out your calls and not answer the phone. I've gotten numbers like that before too. It doesn't go anywhere. She just screens out your calls. Get real.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Sat May 17, 2014 3:56 am

fschmidt wrote:
Winston wrote:
I don't understand why America commercializes everything except p4p?

Because it would hurt the divorce industry which is massive in America. And because it would undermine the p***y cartel. America couldn't exist in its current form if there weren't sexually desperate men to marry hideous American women who can later divorce them for a profit. Of course all this has nothing to do with Puritanism, and everything to do with feminism, lawyers, and government power.

I agree totally - but the opponents of legal p4p would say that is marriage and family they are trying to preserve. They are blind to the whole picture, viewing divorce as something like lightning bolts hurled by Zeus, increasingly common but not foreseeable.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby johny_quest » Sat May 17, 2014 3:58 am

Winston wrote:
johny_quest wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU[/youtube]

LOL I dare you to try that. Come to the US and try that. Even if she gives you her number, she will screen out your calls and not answer the phone. I've gotten numbers like that before too. It doesn't go anywhere. She just screens out your calls. Get real.

So then how come the guy in that video, Andrew Hales (LAHWF on youtube), said in the youtube comments that he went on a few dates with her and she was a really sweet girl?
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sat May 17, 2014 4:15 am

If she's into your looks from the get-go, you can do whatever the hell you want.
This applies in different proportions depending on the location/individual of course.

Some years ago I had a friend I kept on a string for a loong time, since unfortunately she wasn't my type.
I could completely be myself and not give a damn etc, yet the phone kept ringing...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions