Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dina Mackney - Man Hating Bitch who drove a man to his death

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:41 am

Hi Winston,

CAF reigns supreme!! We have got 1,900 hits in 19 hours and we are #2 on the search results for this man hating bitch.

We are beating out Paul Elam and Henry Makow on google search results.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa ... fault.aspx

Lets see if you can beat us! The more people who talk about this bitch the better the search results!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:46 am

The poor bastard clearly had no idea what he was getting himself into when he chose to get married in the West. The issue of whether we spend too much time on this site pointing out how vile and evil Western regimes are often comes up. Cases like this show that in fact the sheer evil of the situation in the West cannot be stressed enough. If this guy had known what he was getting himself into then maybe he could have avoided it, prepared for it, or at least coped with it a little better. As to his suicide, I realize that by the time you get to that stage you are not thinking straight, but as the saying goes "A man who kills himself is usually killing the wrong person".

BTW, here is a link to the full suicide note:
http://www.brainsyntax.com/Portal/Material/1/Lasttestamentofalovingfatherabusedbythefamilycourtsystem.pdf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 am

Hi Cornfed,
we included the full note as a link on our post as well.

And yep...us older guys need to emphasis to the younger guy the pure evil of these women.

If anyone wants to bump this 4chan thread for me? Feel free. I am off to bed soon.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/29247693
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:20 am

Thank you guys,
I've saved the file. If this is true, there's no way that woman will pull it off the net.

Yet another poor American chap. Another decent, strong-jawed, but clueless dude that ends up with a crackpot woman that looks like she could be his mother. Unreal, there has to be an end to this.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby TimEngert » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 am

Holy shit, what a coincidence. I had no idea someone had already posted this on here.

His ex wife is an EVIL f***ing BITCH!!!! She is trying to silence him, even in death!!!
TimEngert
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions