Its just girls...Don't let it take over your mind

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:The fact that you don't know that advanced sexbots already exist shows you are out of the loop. The fact I have seen them and been pleasured by them shows I am in the loop.
What are these 'advanced sexbots'? Sorry, I am into real sex, you can keep your loop :)
Perhaps Luc's a time traveler. I don't think they'll be so advanced until starting 2025. But after that, watch out :shock: we're talking Star Trek Voyager's Seven of Nine level android :D by mid 2030s.

Here's a link to the Outer Limit's episode, Valerie 23, from the 90s ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Its just girls...Don't let it take over your mind

Post by starchild5 »

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I think many men should secure their finances and not just marry any p***y they meet, as someone else mentioned Chase Money and then Women Chase you, this is true, however you do get a certain type of woman who will do that, and thats not the sort I like.

I am still looking for the innocent non feminist bitchy type, which I have found in Thailand and P.I but guess what they are in abundance there so its hard to choose and stay faithful lol!