Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


traits a guy needs for a decent sex life in the west

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ntm1972 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 pm

publicduende wrote:
ntm1972 wrote:You "may" agree? What causes you to hesitate?


Figure of speech. I do agree.

ntm1972 wrote:As for his rise to the top, recall that I wrote "The baby daddy wins the genetic lottery." Wins! Out of all the 19-year old's actual and would-be lovers, he's the one who planted his flag. A "rise to the top", as you term it, does not necessarily have to do with dollars and cents - at least, not for the contestants. For the new boyfriend, however, it will involve a lot of dollars and cents.


I would say he's the one who was shooting in white while she was at the peak of her ovulation. He didn't exactly impregnate a young model with a Phd in Quantum Physics, just an average burger flipper. Yes, it's a rise to the top, but the top of a stool if you ask me.

ntm1972 wrote:If I recall correctly, you're from Great Britain. If true, your law of supply and demand is just as twisted there as it is on this side of the pond. Take care in throwing stones when you find yourself in a glass house....


I'm actually Italian and the UK is where I live. I can assure you every young Brit worth his salt (or his jizz) will steer very well clear of those particular categories of single moms. Or just use them for a night and put them back in their council estate fish tank. Which is why I wonder where exactly was the junkie daddy's achievement.


I get where you're coming from. Let's just say that baby daddy's achievement was realized in accordance with his abilities and potential. Yes, he's standing on top of a stool, but he's still higher than the new boyfriend, who has willingly - and stupidly - put himself on bended knee in front of both the girlfriend and the sire.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America







Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:49 pm

ntm1972 wrote:I get where you're coming from. Let's just say that baby daddy's achievement was realized in accordance with his abilities and potential. Yes, he's standing on top of a stool, but he's still higher than the new boyfriend, who has willingly - and stupidly - put himself on bended knee in front of both the girlfriend and the sire.


Oh yes Sir. The new boyfriend's stupidity is something akin to an anti-achievement :) Or, perhaps, it's just his way to get into her pants for a few weeks, and then leave her with an excuse.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby ntm1972 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:56 pm

publicduende wrote:Or, perhaps, it's just his way to get into her pants for a few weeks, and then leave her with an excuse.


I could understand his actions if that were his intent - not condone, mind you, but at least understand.

However, I saw him approach her one time after a break, and the term "puppy dog" does not do justice to the ingratiating behavior he displayed. Stomach-turning. Let me put it this way, if it's an act, he should consider moving to LA or NY and pursue an acting career.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 pm

ntm1972 wrote:However, I saw him approach her one time after a break, and the term "puppy dog" does not do justice to the ingratiating behavior he displayed. Stomach-turning. Let me put it this way, if it's an act, he should consider moving to LA or NY and pursue an acting career.


For the love of God, start a cash round and buy the poor soul a promotional ticket to Cagayan de Oro.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby ntm1972 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:04 pm

publicduende wrote:
ntm1972 wrote:However, I saw him approach her one time after a break, and the term "puppy dog" does not do justice to the ingratiating behavior he displayed. Stomach-turning. Let me put it this way, if it's an act, he should consider moving to LA or NY and pursue an acting career.


For the love of God, start a cash round and buy the poor soul a promotional ticket to Cagayan de Oro.


Heh, heh. I don't work there now, but if I see one of my former coworkers on the street, I'll encourage them to pass the hat around.

If he doesn't want to go halfway around the world, then at least ship him to the Dominican Republic for a week and let a couple of the local chicas do their best to screw his head on straight, so to speak.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby Cornfed » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:01 am

publicduende wrote: I may agree with you that the unemployed junkie dad is easily defined as "scum". Where's the fact about his rise to the top, though, apart from him impregnating an equally lowly woman who, by virtue of the twisted law of supply & demand in your country, manage to secure the favours of her gullible co-worker?

Essentially all Western females are lowly in terms of character now, but unfortunately it is not only the congenitally trashy females that are being impregnated by slum-dwelling male dirtbags now. You might be surprised.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: traits a guy needs for a decent sex life in the west

Postby Halwick » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:03 am

Jeremy wrote:From what I've seen, a guy needs all these traits just to be in the running for fuckable females in the west:

- youth (30 tops, but even 25 is pushing it)
- low body fat (under 15%)
- clear skin with some colour (except ruddy)
- narrow, slit eyes (this is a big one that gets overlooked)
- "flat" profile (no receding chin or overprojected midface)
- reasonably wide face

I wish height mattered, but it doesn't. I won't comment on race, as it's a complicated subject.


Oh come on. Of course height matters. Unless you're rich and/or have power, then you're right, height doesn't matter. Even Tom Leykus suggests a guy dress like a rich guy, drives a luxury car and present himself as someone who has power and status.

If you read between the lines that American women seek in the match.com, harmony.com and other similar matchmaking websites, you'll find they prefer men who are tall, handsome, fit and have money. Stable, hardworking and responsible-minded are not the priorities.

In Asia, particularly in Japan, it's the "4H's": Height, Handsome, High Income and Hung.

In the Philippines, all that matters is that he's a American.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:07 am

Cornfed wrote:I wouldn't have thought those physical traits were the be all and end all. The traits that would make you desirable to Western skanks would generally be:
1. Be at the top of some male hierarchy that is of interest to skanks
2. Be a stupid degenerate


I think you hit the nail on the head.

There's no middle ground with western women.

Basically, if you're a high status man who earns a six figure income and drives an expensive car, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend. If you're a loser who does drugs, is unemployed and beats women around, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend.

But if you're a normal guy who is honest and of good character, women don't want to have anything to do with you.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby jamesbond » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:14 am

Voice of Reason wrote:There's no middle ground with western women.

Basically, if you're a high status man who earns a six figure income and drives an expensive car, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend. If you're a loser who does drugs, is unemployed and beats women around, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend.

But if you're a normal guy who is honest and of good character, women don't want to have anything to do with you.


Wow, you hit the nail on the head! In America if you are a rich guy, or a unemployed drug addict you will have no problem meeting women.

If you are a nice, normal guy ................ women won't want anything to do with you!
:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7646
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:07 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:There's no middle ground with western women.

Basically, if you're a high status man who earns a six figure income and drives an expensive car, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend. If you're a loser who does drugs, is unemployed and beats women around, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend.

But if you're a normal guy who is honest and of good character, women don't want to have anything to do with you.


Wow, you hit the nail on the head! In America if you are a rich guy, or a unemployed drug addict you will have no problem meeting women.

If you are a nice, normal guy ................ women won't want anything to do with you!
:shock:


In the west, women are either extremely hypergamous or mentally ill when it comes to mate choice.

In southeast Asia a woman who is 5'0 is quite happy with a man 5'4...her western counterpart demands men be 6.0+

In southeast Asia a skinny local guy has no problems finding a skinny woman to date...in the west skinny women (and obese women) expect men to have a killer physique

In Southeast Asia scumbag men are still able to get a girlfriend and high status men will get the best of the pick...but average guys have no trouble finding a girlfriend as well.

Most men in Southeast Asia don't have as much money as western men, but at least they can have normal relationships with their women who aren't hating on them and having a go at them constantly.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Jeremy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:24 pm

About the age thing: I think alphas have it worse in a way. Imagine being given the keys to the kingdom (prime poon) only to have them cruelly snatched away after a few years. 5-15 years of glory vs. 50+ years of deprivation. The end game is the same for all men over 30, but at least for betas nothing will have changed.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Re: traits a guy needs for a decent sex life in the west

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Jeremy wrote:From what I've seen, a guy needs all these traits just to be in the running for fuckable females in the west:

- youth (30 tops, but even 25 is pushing it)
- low body fat (under 15%)
- clear skin with some colour (except ruddy)
- narrow, slit eyes (this is a big one that gets overlooked)
- "flat" profile (no receding chin or overprojected midface)
- reasonably wide face

I wish height mattered, but it doesn't. I won't comment on race, as it's a complicated subject.



I disagree with all the above. To get women this is what you need:

• Your own cool bachelors condo/apartment
• Make at least 40/50k a year
• A cool sporty car such as a BMW M3
• The willingness to drink alcohol and be 420 friendly
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat May 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I wouldn't have thought those physical traits were the be all and end all. The traits that would make you desirable to Western skanks would generally be:
1. Be at the top of some male hierarchy that is of interest to skanks
2. Be a stupid degenerate


I think you hit the nail on the head.

There's no middle ground with western women.

Basically, if you're a high status man who earns a six figure income and drives an expensive car, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend. If you're a loser who does drugs, is unemployed and beats women around, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend.

But if you're a normal guy who is honest and of good character, women don't want to have anything to do with you.



So true.... I have no idea why there is no middle ground with American women.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby argaluza » Sat May 03, 2014 10:22 pm

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-fea ... pshop.html

True story,

Kate Moss had a charity auction at a private function where she was raising money and the highest bidder could kiss her passionately for a minute

So Phillip Green won the bid at 60000 pounds and sent in his girlfriend at the time, Jemima Khan and Khan and Kate Moss snogged away for the minute, afterwards - Kate Moss asked Green to 'f**k me now' and they became an item.

Now the thing is, though Phillip Green is immensely rich and powerful, Kate Moss is a world famous supermodel/multi-millionairess and could date anybody she liked, but if you click on the the link above - Phillip Green hasn't got the desired height, body, looks or anything else.

But one thing is for certain, he doesn't have to go to the Philippines for a sex life.

And before you accuse me of stating the obvious, Kate Moss has no financial reason to f**k Philip Green, nor did his ex - the immensely wealthy Jemima Khan nee Goldsmith.
argaluza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:37 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat May 03, 2014 10:51 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I wouldn't have thought those physical traits were the be all and end all. The traits that would make you desirable to Western skanks would generally be:
1. Be at the top of some male hierarchy that is of interest to skanks
2. Be a stupid degenerate


I think you hit the nail on the head.

There's no middle ground with western women.

Basically, if you're a high status man who earns a six figure income and drives an expensive car, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend. If you're a loser who does drugs, is unemployed and beats women around, you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend.

But if you're a normal guy who is honest and of good character, women don't want to have anything to do with you.



So true.... I have no idea why there is no middle ground with American women.

If you think about it, such an outcome suits the elite perfectly. Obviously they want to be able to nail as many skanks as they want without any corresponding responsibilities, so that explains that. Also, they want skanks to breed with stupid scumbags. Why? Because in order for the masses to rise up against the elite, it takes forethought, planning and trust, and stupid scumbags are incapable of those things. In their quest for permanent global enslavement, decent and functional men are the enemy to be bred out of existence as far as the sadists at the top are concerned.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests