Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


2 male strippers who can't get a girlfriend in the US?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jtest28
Freshman Poster
Posts: 333
Joined: January 4th, 2008, 9:49 pm
Contact:

Post by jtest28 » February 6th, 2008, 9:02 pm

And now that I see you think like a woman, because you are one, I am done with you. I don't know why Winston keeps fuckers like you around here. You are a troll and nothing more.

You can call men losers all you want, but the truth is, it's the American women who are losing. And you can accuse me of "deriving emotional comfort" all you want. The really big emotional comfort comes when a man walks around with a foreign woman by his side and pisses American women off to no end. I have friends who are living such a life right now. It is very fun. Hell, I am already having fun letting American women over hear phone conversations about me dating so many Ukrainian women so easily. So yep, it IS a real "emotional comfort".

Your straw-man arguments can be shoved up your ass as well. "well is he as charming as Antonio Banderas". . . The point you AGAIN f***ing miss is YES he is, as thats why he scores so much. But you make arguments like this to insinuate that any man can be as charming as Antonio Banderas, and if he isn't, it's his fault he can't get a date. Winston, go ahead and delete my profile. I sent you that letter to help you out and then you allow trolls to come in and take over. I'm done with this bullshit.

TheRiDdLeR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 14
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 8:52 am
Location: Melbourne, Aussie

Post by TheRiDdLeR » February 7th, 2008, 12:16 pm

jtest28 wrote:Why don't you try traveling a bit, and then you can see that American men are the better men on Earth.


Well you can go and get f***ed with a statement like that. Americans in general are considered the most obnoxious ignorant people on the planet. Most of you are loud dimwitted blowhards with superiority complexes. Heres a newsflash for you idiot. Americans are not the be all and end all. Most of the world cant stand you yanks and your country is f***ed up beyond a joke. Listen to the way you lot bitch and moan constantly about the *chuckle* greatest country of earth. Europe, australia, new zealand and the well developed countries of asia beat the US hands down.

Chemist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Post by Chemist » February 7th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Now I know you are female, as you do not understand men at all. It seems to me that women think like this.

If you've spent any time getting to know women, then you will know how they think. And your suggestion that a Ukrainian woman is going to think differently than an American women is almost as absurd as your "Hot guys can't get dates" statement. I call bullshit when I see it.

Men actually do NOT want other men to find their women attractive.

This is true for jealous, macho men. Confident men consider it a compliment if others find his girl attractive.

Let's get realistic here. Let's say that you find a blond bombshell in Ukraine. Are you saying that you don't want others to be attracted to her? Good luck with that. If you find such a woman, there is a good chance others will find her attractive as well.

If you have a problem with this, than you will never be able to hold on to her.

He wants a woman who he finds attractive and other men DON'T. Any man knows this. Women universally don't know this.

When a man is with an attractive woman, particularly a woman more attractive than him, he is more appealing to other woman. This is why your stripper friend got a lot of date offers when he had a girlfriend. Everybody, men or women, will wonder what he has or what he did to land her.

Generally speaking, 10's are expected to date other 10's. 5's are expected to date other 5's and 2's are expected to date 2's. Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder to a certain point ,so that a one or two point discrepency sometimes happens (a 5 dating a 7 for example). But once you start seeing a difference of 3 or more (such as a 5 dating a 9), people start to wonder if there are other factors compensating for the discrepency (money, attitude, good lovemaking skills).

To think that this principle doesn't apply overseas with foriegn women is equally obsurd. There is apparent short term success because of an economic advantage and the exotic foriegner factor, but it is temporary.

Let me ask you this, why are you waisting people's time for? Are you upset that you can't find a good looking man, or uh, oh sorry, a man who can be perfect? Maybe if you start showing men some respect, you may still have a chance. But you better hurry. The good men are going fast.

Like I said, I'm a man dating a Russian woman. Sorry, I don't have respect for lazy and ignorant men, no matter where they're from. You could have used the opportunity for the free exchange of experience and ideas with somebody who worked hard to be successful, but you'd rather argue instead. That's fine.

You can call men losers all you want, but the truth is, it's the American women who are losing. And you can accuse me of "deriving emotional comfort" all you want.

The American women don't really care. I don't know how it got into your mind that their worrying about what jtest28 is doing. It's not like they are pleading with you to stay. American census and immigration figures indicate that only a few thousand American men are finding foreign wives each year. It's not like to American man is an endangered species.

The really big emotional comfort comes when a man walks around with a foreign woman by his side and pisses American women off to no end. I have friends who are living such a life right now. It is very fun. Hell, I am already having fun letting American women over hear phone conversations about me dating so many Ukrainian women so easily. So yep, it IS a real "emotional comfort".

Enjoy it while you can. You have a sharp learning curve ahead of you. I have no doubt that you can find a Ukrainian. But are you able to keep her? The foriegn bride landscape is riddled with broken marriages, either because the man thought they were in love and she was looking for the green card, or because she discovered the man wasn't as impressive as she thought.

Your straw-man arguments can be shoved up your ass as well. "well is he as charming as Antonio Banderas". . . The point you AGAIN f***ing miss is YES he is, as thats why he scores so much.

Now you're backpeddling. You're original letter strongly suggested that even hot guys can't get relationships. And you emphasized his looks and the fact that he's a stripper to support your case. You didn't bring personality into the equation at all. You were arguing your case on very superficial grounds and when I didn't buy it you tell me, "oh yeah, he's charming. That's why he gets laid so much" Circular reasoning.


But you make arguments like this to insinuate that any man can be as charming as Antonio Banderas, and if he isn't, it's his fault he can't get a date.

If you aren't willing to better yourself or your live, you have to settle for something less in the love department. It's supply and demand. There are more men that want 10's than there are 10's to go around. If you aren't going to better your life, nobody is going to care.

Winston, go ahead and delete my profile. I sent you that letter to help you out and then you allow trolls to come in and take over. I'm done with this bullshit.

Why don't you try traveling a bit, and then you can see that American men are the better men on Earth.

Oh, I think you made The Riddler mad! To be frank, things aren't to bad in America right now. It's people like you or Winston whining about things going bad because things aren't going your way, that is giving other people such an impression.

I've traveled a bit as well. Unlike yourself, I've actually talked to the people I've met. And to hear what they say about other Americans they've met, makes me embarrassed to call myself one. I would trade you or Winston for an honest Mexican immigrant in a heartbeat.

The United States has a lot of institutions and talent that makes us competative and gives us an edge. I've seen a lot of good things produced as a result of it and some of the good will done in the past. Then we have somebody like Winston who lives his life to avoid work and complains about the declining dollar. It makes me embarrased at the very least.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!

busybear33
Freshman Poster
Posts: 13
Joined: October 28th, 2007, 9:09 pm

Post by busybear33 » February 7th, 2008, 9:22 pm

Chemist: I am a third-party man that observes the diaries, pictures and e-mail broadcasts of Winston Wu.

Almost all of the anonymous postings resemble the writing patterns of Winston Wu. The anonymous postings share the identical adjectives and verbs of Winston Wu. It is beyond a coincidence that his followers have dwindled while there is a sudden flurry of postings that challenge my arguement of authenticity.

The followers of Winston Wu have dwindled and the fictitious advisors serve as ruse to perpetuate his actions. Nobody cares anymore. You earn an income, Chemist. I earn an income, too. When we reach into our pockets, we have money.

There are people in this world that have no where to run. There are people in this world that have been scared all their life.

There are people in this world that have lied to themselves. There are people in this world who were born to serve as a warning.

Chemist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Post by Chemist » February 7th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Almost all of the anonymous postings resemble the writing patterns of Winston Wu. The anonymous postings share the identical adjectives and verbs of Winston Wu. It is beyond a coincidence that his followers have dwindled while there is a sudden flurry of postings that challenge my arguement of authenticity.


I think that they are individual people. I don't think that Winston has created these characters.

But sadly, they are the victims of a cruel hoax. The site "Happierabroad" is simply an exercise in self-aggrandizement by Winston himself. He has also used this site to exaggerate his dating success overseas. He has admitted both of these points to me in previous threads. He uses it to seek validation and make a few extra bucks on the side.

He has also allowed his detractors to post because he has overestimated his logic skills and believes that he is capable of refuting arguments. But he's a whiner like everbody else.

Ideally, a site like this would give useful advice for traveling and courting overseas, but it's more of a forum where certain individuals reinforce and take comfort in the illusion that their lack of success with western women or american women in particular is not their fault.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!

The Joker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: February 8th, 2008, 12:48 am

Loser always

Post by The Joker » February 8th, 2008, 3:30 am

As someone who has traveled extensively and is married to a Russian lady, I have seen a policy that is true today as it was back then. It really applies to jackasses like you and Wutard.

"If you are a loser here, you're definitely a loser there". How many of these "ladies" you were beating off to in the Ukraine left immediately after finding out what a loser you are?

American women are not losing out on anything by bypassing you by.

The Joker



jtest28 wrote:And now that I see you think like a woman, because you are one, I am done with you. I don't know why Winston keeps fuckers like you around here. You are a troll and nothing more.

You can call men losers all you want, but the truth is, it's the American women who are losing. And you can accuse me of "deriving emotional comfort" all you want. The really big emotional comfort comes when a man walks around with a foreign woman by his side and pisses American women off to no end. I have friends who are living such a life right now. It is very fun. Hell, I am already having fun letting American women over hear phone conversations about me dating so many Ukrainian women so easily. So yep, it IS a real "emotional comfort".

Your straw-man arguments can be shoved up your ass as well. "well is he as charming as Antonio Banderas". . . The point you AGAIN f***ing miss is YES he is, as thats why he scores so much. But you make arguments like this to insinuate that any man can be as charming as Antonio Banderas, and if he isn't, it's his fault he can't get a date. Winston, go ahead and delete my profile. I sent you that letter to help you out and then you allow trolls to come in and take over. I'm done with this bullshit.

LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 5:39 am

Post by LukeSkywalker » February 8th, 2008, 4:53 pm

TheRiDdLeR wrote:
jtest28 wrote:Why don't you try traveling a bit, and then you can see that American men are the better men on Earth.


Well you can go and get f***ed with a statement like that. Americans in general are considered the most obnoxious ignorant people on the planet. Most of you are loud dimwitted blowhards with superiority complexes. Heres a newsflash for you idiot. Americans are not the be all and end all. Most of the world cant stand you yanks and your country is f***ed up beyond a joke. Listen to the way you lot bitch and moan constantly about the *chuckle* greatest country of earth. Europe, australia, new zealand and the well developed countries of asia beat the US hands down.


New Zealand?? New Zealand is a dinky little island out in the middle of nowhere. How it's "beating the U.S" I don't know.[/b]

Mitsumansion
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: January 14th, 2008, 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Mitsumansion » February 8th, 2008, 11:50 pm

Chemist wrote:In regards to apparent success overseas, do I have to explain the "exotic foriegner" concept? I guess I do. Number one, when you are on vacation, you're likely not complaining about your job which is what you are probably talking about in America and wondering why you can't get dates. Second, you are a tourist and want to see the sites. This will make you appear more outgoing and a fun guy to people. Always a powerful aphrodisiac. Third, they may simply want to parctice english with you. Also, you are from another country and they are curious.

It's not that hard to meet women in America. That 3% claim is bullshit. Although, there are many relationships forged at work. I've met women at bookstores, libraries, coffee houses, in the street, etc. No problem.

The hot guy that can't get dates is a myth. Sorry to burst your bubble. Now, start using your head.


Welp, even though you are on vacation and aren't complaining about work, but try working abroad and see if you feel the same way. Each country is different, a foreigner could go to any country and they get much respect that they deserve, but when it comes to America, they are ignored and withdrawaled because Americans aren't into foreigners. Especially the media portrays that as well where they are only interested in things that are only domestic, and hardly, very hardly international things. Take those good horror movies like The Grudge, The Eye, Pulse, or The Ring for example (They are all Japanese movies except one), why do you think that they remake the movie Americanized? Even when it comes to international news, it's all about the war in Iraq with AMERICAN soldiers (I'm trying to make a point here). So I believe that Americans do tend to be very selfish, cliquish, and you might not notice that some women are only into themselves as well.
I meet women in public with no problem as well, some are anti-social, some are very social, but if you would open your eyes a little more then you would learn something.

Speaking of meeting women in public, do you get dates from them? Or are you trying to say "You got to be friends with them first before dating" crap that baffles me? Being friends takes a long time, I want to go to the next step right away, and whenever I try, they tend to shun away from you sometimes. When I see a girl I find attractive, I want to express my feelings and try to get her number right away, so I don't know if that is possible in both Canada and America. Most guys have girlfriends yes, but did you ask them how they met? Aren't you going to assume that some men meet girls in public? Are you certain about that? Or are you just trying to make a general statement that is in your belief? I'm not against you, I agree with somethings, nut whe way you write it seems a little ignorant.

TheRiDdLeR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 14
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 8:52 am
Location: Melbourne, Aussie

Post by TheRiDdLeR » February 10th, 2008, 7:04 am

LukeSkywalker wrote:New Zealand?? New Zealand is a dinky little island out in the middle of nowhere. How it's "beating the U.S" I don't know.[/b]


How many kiwi's do you see constantly whingeing about their country? Nowhere near the percentage of yanks. Kind of reflective of the way kiwi's are regarded abroad. They are universally liked and that is a product of the great environment they grew up in. Can you say the same about yanks? Not on your life.

Chemist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Post by Chemist » February 11th, 2008, 1:38 am

Welp, even though you are on vacation and aren't complaining about work, but try working abroad and see if you feel the same way.

I haven't had the experience of working overseas and I remember other American's telling me that such an experience isn't pleasant. Their primary complaint being the lack of urgency to accomplish tasks in their overseas counterparts. American business men tend to be more compatible with Asian companies from what I hear.

Each country is different, a foreigner could go to any country and they get much respect that they deserve, but when it comes to America, they are ignored and withdrawaled because Americans aren't into foreigners.
Some Americans might not be into foriegners. But It may not always be because of Americans. I get along with foriegners quite well. My job requires me to work with multinational teams. Also, foriegners that come to America often seek to build communities with their own kind. Hispanics, greeks, polish, asian, etc all seem to have their "own towns" in the larger cities with their own stores and their own contractors. I don't blame them so much for this behavior. I know that if I were to live permanently overseas, finding other Americans that may be able to help me get settled would be one of my first priorities. But it begs the question of whether this apparant isolation is due to the Americans or the foriegners themselves. It's like a chicken or egg discussion.

But there are a few things for sure:
If a foriegner is living in the US illegally, he will not be liked. He is considered a drain on resources.
Second, you are expected to know English. Some Americans don't have a lot of patience with a foriegner who has lived in the US for five years and hasn't learned conversational english.

Especially the media portrays that as well where they are only interested in things that are only domestic, and hardly, very hardly international things. Take those good horror movies like The Grudge, The Eye, Pulse, or The Ring for example (They are all Japanese movies except one), why do you think that they remake the movie Americanized?
The same reason why books and other classic movies are being remade. Movies with large special effects budgets tend to make a lot of money at the box office. To date, many foriegn movies don't even come close in terms of special effects.

Even when it comes to international news, it's all about the war in Iraq with AMERICAN soldiers (I'm trying to make a point here).

Why would you consider it unjust that international news would emphasize AMERICAN soldiers in Iraq. Aren't most of the soldiers in Iraq American? Wasn't the war started by an AMERICAN lead invasion? Aren't most of the casualties AMERICAN and Iraqi? Not to mention that many countries weren't supportive of the US decision to invade. Exactly how would you make this presentation more balanced?

Perhaps a more relevant example would be the war in Afghanistan which is officially a NATO opperation. But it's a given that any military operation endorsed by NATO or the UN would involve a disproportionately American contribution.

If a world event involves the US, than it's going to get coverage. That's the way it is. Having said that, it's not to hard to get new coverage about other areas of the world. There's the internet after all.

So I believe that Americans do tend to be very selfish, cliquish, and you might not notice that some women are only into themselves as well.
I meet women in public with no problem as well, some are anti-social, some are very social, but if you would open your eyes a little more then you would learn something.


I do. And if everybody else would bother to learn something, they would quickly see that Independence, autonomy and individuality are deeply ingrained cultural traits for Americans. But reading some of the posts here, you'd thing that American's don't have any culture. Their loss.

This does have the undesired side effect of not being as easily approachable as you might like but fortunately there's another way. You network! Most Americans are not members of only one clique. They are members of several. And this is how you build contacts.

Many would wonder why you would need to go through so much trouble. Well let me ask this:

"How much of a loser are you if you can't find even ONE group of people that you have similar interests with?"

Speaking of meeting women in public, do you get dates from them?

Yes. I've gotten both numbers and dates from them.

Or are you trying to say "You got to be friends with them first before dating" crap that baffles me? Being friends takes a long time, I want to go to the next step right away, and whenever I try, they tend to shun away from you sometimes. When I see a girl I find attractive, I want to express my feelings and try to get her number right away, so I don't know if that is possible in both Canada and America.

The tone of this message betrays a certain degree of desperation. It seems like you want to rush into a realtionship when you should be taking it a little more slowly.

Most guys have girlfriends yes, but did you ask them how they met? Aren't you going to assume that some men meet girls in public? Are you certain about that? Or are you just trying to make a general statement that is in your belief?

Yes, I have. The stories on how people met are varied. Some do it at work, some on the internet, some went to a sporting event, the list is almost endless.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!

busybear33
Freshman Poster
Posts: 13
Joined: October 28th, 2007, 9:09 pm

Post by busybear33 » February 11th, 2008, 4:26 am

Chemist: I agree with your observations. Some people are taking happierabroad.com out of context. The website convolutes the challenges of dating, the activities of prostitution and the avoidance of earning a living.

1. Dating. There is no question that people face the challenges of dating in the United States. Dating websites and foreign bride websites offer their services. Some of the foreign bride websites warn about the risks.

2. Prostition. Winston Wu promotes prostitution. His diaries, pictures and e-mail broadcasts remain as a testament. There are many websites that discuss and promote the activities of prostitution.

3. Income. It is a fact that people must earn an income to make a living. There are many employment websites that assist people in finding jobs. Winston Wu makes an olympic effort to avoid employment.

The website combines dating, prostitution and earning an income into a mission of self-destruction.

1. People face the challenges of dating while earning an income.
2. Certain people engage in the activities of prostitution while earning an income.
3. Certain people avoid earning an income.

Are there people who face challenges of dating, engage in prostitution and avoid earning an income? Should all people follow this path?

LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 5:39 am

Post by LukeSkywalker » February 11th, 2008, 4:38 am

TheRiDdLeR wrote:
LukeSkywalker wrote:New Zealand?? New Zealand is a dinky little island out in the middle of nowhere. How it's "beating the U.S" I don't know.[/b]


How many kiwi's do you see constantly whingeing about their country? Nowhere near the percentage of yanks. Kind of reflective of the way kiwi's are regarded abroad. They are universally liked and that is a product of the great environment they grew up in. Can you say the same about yanks? Not on your life.


There people who whine about the country are either whining about it because the media is socialist and they want America to turn into a socialist nation so they brainwash everybody to hate America, or they are whining about it because they see that the socialists have already started to turn it into a socialist nation.

So essentially the whining is caused by socialists in one way or another. Either the socialists are causing people to whine by putting out their socialist propaganda on the news, or people are whining about the socialists having too much control and about the fact that they are in the middle of turning America into a socialist nation.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25314
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » February 11th, 2008, 10:26 pm

Chemist wrote:Ah yes.
It's the: "I'm too hot to get a girlfriend because they think I'm a playboy" excuse.

Seriously guys. You really need to give this some careful thought before you make your move overseas. You are trying to convince people that both Ugly guys and hot guys can't get girlfriends??? Are you kidding me???

You need to consider what you might be doing that are turning girls off. Because if you don't, you are going to have the same outcome in the FSU and Phillipines as you are in the US or any other western country.


W: But Chemist, you are ONE TRILLION PERCENT WRONG! I have a totally different experience with girls here in the Philippines than in the US. And many other foreigners do too! Even though you should know this, for some reason your ignorance has blinded you to reality. What are you smoking?!

Chemist, you saying that a man who can't get chicks in the states can't get them elsewhere is like saying that the atmosphere on Neptune is hospitable to human life because Earth's is. The same falseness.

I am super frugal here, yet I get hot girls and hot sex REGULARLY! I SWEAR I DO! For little or nothing too!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Image

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25314
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » February 11th, 2008, 11:18 pm

busybear33 wrote:Chemist: I agree with your observations. Some people are taking happierabroad.com out of context. The website convolutes the challenges of dating, the activities of prostitution and the avoidance of earning a living.

1. Dating. There is no question that people face the challenges of dating in the United States. Dating websites and foreign bride websites offer their services. Some of the foreign bride websites warn about the risks.

2. Prostition. Winston Wu promotes prostitution. His diaries, pictures and e-mail broadcasts remain as a testament. There are many websites that discuss and promote the activities of prostitution.

3. Income. It is a fact that people must earn an income to make a living. There are many employment websites that assist people in finding jobs. Winston Wu makes an olympic effort to avoid employment.

The website combines dating, prostitution and earning an income into a mission of self-destruction.

1. People face the challenges of dating while earning an income.
2. Certain people engage in the activities of prostitution while earning an income.
3. Certain people avoid earning an income.

Are there people who face challenges of dating, engage in prostitution and avoid earning an income? Should all people follow this path?


W: Dude, I NEVER said that one should avoid earning an income! Anywhere! Stop lying about me. I said that one should have traveling freedom while earning an income some other way. That is the challenge and goal. Why do you think I work hard everyday promoting this site and trying to make an income my own way?

The fact is, most jobs suck. The good ones are hard to get. I don't enjoy being a slave nor feeling like one. That's just not me. There are many people in this world, including conservative and old fashioned people and workaholics, who simply hate working for someone else and can't tolerate the lifestyle of it. That's just who they are. My mom is that way too, but all her ideas about life are very old fashioned and conservative.

Simply put, we can't be what we're not, even if it's necessary to conform.

As for me, I am a true freespirit and can only withstand slavery for a certain period of time. My blood is a traveler and adventurer. That's my true nature.

So what if I don't have a steady career? Big deal. That doesn't make me any less of a person. And if it does in your eyes, then that's your problem, not mine. I don't answer to you guys. You guys have nothing good to offer either, nor any wise advice. If you live to work, then that's you. I don't.

The point is, I'm happy doing what I love and surviving as well. And I got a lot to show for it.

I never said that prostitution was ideal. But there is nothing wrong with it. It's just an exchange of things. It's ok to meet prostitutes and bar girls while searching for ms right, to ease any sexual frustrations you might have.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25314
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » February 11th, 2008, 11:22 pm

jtest28 wrote:And now that I see you think like a woman, because you are one, I am done with you. I don't know why Winston keeps fuckers like you around here. You are a troll and nothing more.

You can call men losers all you want, but the truth is, it's the American women who are losing. And you can accuse me of "deriving emotional comfort" all you want. The really big emotional comfort comes when a man walks around with a foreign woman by his side and pisses American women off to no end. I have friends who are living such a life right now. It is very fun. Hell, I am already having fun letting American women over hear phone conversations about me dating so many Ukrainian women so easily. So yep, it IS a real "emotional comfort".

Your straw-man arguments can be shoved up your ass as well. "well is he as charming as Antonio Banderas". . . The point you AGAIN f***ing miss is YES he is, as thats why he scores so much. But you make arguments like this to insinuate that any man can be as charming as Antonio Banderas, and if he isn't, it's his fault he can't get a date. Winston, go ahead and delete my profile. I sent you that letter to help you out and then you allow trolls to come in and take over. I'm done with this bullshit.


W: Jtest, sorry you had to endure these a-holes. I didn't know they'd come back and your letter that I posted was very enlightening.

I would just ignore them. Riddler has been known as a pure hater for years. Chemist is a bit wacky. He claims to even know my girlfriend Dianne's sister better than she does, for example. No sane person would ever make such a claim, but he did. You can't take nuts too seriously.

Maybe I should start a poll to see if they should be banned?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”