Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


2 male strippers who can't get a girlfriend in the US?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby LukeSkywalker » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:54 pm

WWu777 wrote:
Chemist wrote:Ah yes.
It's the: "I'm too hot to get a girlfriend because they think I'm a playboy" excuse.

Seriously guys. You really need to give this some careful thought before you make your move overseas. You are trying to convince people that both Ugly guys and hot guys can't get girlfriends??? Are you kidding me???

You need to consider what you might be doing that are turning girls off. Because if you don't, you are going to have the same outcome in the FSU and Phillipines as you are in the US or any other western country.


W: But Chemist, you are ONE TRILLION PERCENT WRONG! I have a totally different experience with girls here in the Philippines than in the US. And many other foreigners do too! Even though you should know this, for some reason your ignorance has blinded you to reality. What are you smoking?!

Chemist, you saying that a man who can't get chicks in the states can't get them elsewhere is like saying that the atmosphere on Neptune is hospitable to human life because Earth's is. The same falseness.

I am super frugal here, yet I get hot girls and hot sex REGULARLY! I SWEAR I DO! For little or nothing too!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Image


Yesterday I was out on a date with this gorgeous fox of a girl. I couldn't believe that I picked her up, but I did, and I suspect it had something to do with the fact that over the years I've gained somewhat of a reputation for being an asshole/bad boy around this town because of various things that I've done (mostly over the past year and a half or so.)

Anyway she said she's waiting for me to call her to arrange our second date and I'll do that when I find the time.

Anyway, anything that was ever "sweet and sensitive" about me has gone straight out the window because of the hard, uncaring life I've had to live through out here for so long, and that I've oftentimes deliberately put myself through. And when I've been back home for the summers, I've had to work long hours at a job in a real rough part of Detroit where there's all sorts of gangs and thugs who are just itching for a reason to make your life real unpleasant, real fast. Just to give everybody a perspective, the crime and murder rates in Detroit are the worst in the USA, and they are even worse than they are in Moscow. The bottom line is that I'm cold and hard now.

But a fringe benefit of that has been that there have been several gorgeous chicks this year that have taken notice of what I suppose they see (in "dating game" lingo) as "bad boy behavior".

So yes, when I first finished high school I had trouble getting dates with American women because I was young and unsure of myself and also somewhat "sweet and sensitive", but not anymore since now I'm a "bad boy".

Anyway the point is, it's just like Wu was saying in his ebook: American women seem to be attracted to hardened bad boys. And Wu decided that since he was a sweet, sensitive, humerous guy, he needed to go to a place where the women were attracted to that.

So if I went to the Philippines, who knows I might end up being one of those people whose personality doesn't jive right with Filipinas that Wu was talking about because I can't really flip a switch and instantly turn all sweet, sensitive, and humerous in the same way that Wu can't flip a switch and turn into Mr. 6-foot-1 bad boy (as he explained in his ebook.)

But the bottom line of that is that as gorgeous as that chick was that I was with yesterday, she still wasn't as beautiful as those exotic ones that I see you with in the pictures, Wu.

So I've got my fingers crossed that maybe there's a few Filipina girls out there who don't mind a classic Detroit/rural* bad boy.

*I say Detroit/rural because both of them hardened me.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am







Postby Chemist » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 pm

W: But Chemist, you are ONE TRILLION PERCENT WRONG!

It's exagerated statements like this the don't enable anybody to take you any more seriously than as an idle curiosity. But anyways...

I have a totally different experience with girls here in the Philippines than in the US. And many other foreigners do too! Even though you should know this, for some reason your ignorance has blinded you to reality. What are you smoking?!

Yes, we've been down this road before too. Let me know how well your are doing outside of the go-go bars.

The hot male strippers that we were discussing have no problem getting sex in America. The complaint is that they want long term relationships. Now you are trying to refute that with testimony of your success in go-go bars overseas. Your are aguing apples against oranges.

Plus, do I need to point out that you have a notorious habit for posting other people's private emails that actually undermine your own position more than supporting it?

Chemist, you saying that a man who can't get chicks in the states can't get them elsewhere is like saying that the atmosphere on Neptune is hospitable to human life because Earth's is. The same falseness.

Actually, this only reveals your inability to understand plain english or the failure to recognize that pursuing casual sexual relationships and serious long term relationships are two completely different goals that require two completely different strategies. Your failure to recognize this contributed to your spectacular failures in Russia as well as your likely, future failure in the Phillipines.

I am super frugal here, yet I get hot girls and hot sex REGULARLY! I SWEAR I DO! For little or nothing too!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure your future inlaws would be proud of you. Let's see: your getting sex on demand, supporting your newborn son, gainfully employed and have found a decent place to live for your growing family. They should be blessed to have an upstanding gentleman such as yourself courting their daughter.....Or am I confusing you with somebody else?

W: Dude, I NEVER said that one should avoid earning an income! Anywhere! Stop lying about me. I said that one should have traveling freedom while earning an income some other way. That is the challenge and goal. Why do you think I work hard everyday promoting this site and trying to make an income my own way?

Your splitting hairs. You have shown open disdain for anybody who has pursued a professional career while advocating people to hitchhike and beg their way around the world. Sorry, if the shoe fits....

The fact is, most jobs suck. The good ones are hard to get. I don't enjoy being a slave nor feeling like one. That's just not me.

Here's a shocker for you Wu. Your lack of economic leverage is putting you in a very vulnerable position with Dianne's family. Your actively being marginalized due to the fact that Dianne's Aunt and Uncle make more money than you.

There are many people in this world, including conservative and old fashioned people and workaholics, who simply hate working for someone else and can't tolerate the lifestyle of it. That's just who they are. My mom is that way too, but all her ideas about life are very old fashioned and conservative.

There are quite a few that find their work very empowering. Even though you don't see it that way. There's a swell of pride knowing that you are essentially accountable to yourself and can manage your own fate.

As for me, I am a true freespirit and can only withstand slavery for a certain period of time. My blood is a traveler and adventurer. That's my true nature.

Nice sentiment. Even wunderlust can be expensive.

So what if I don't have a steady career? Big deal. That doesn't make me any less of a person. And if it does in your eyes, then that's your problem, not mine. I don't answer to you guys. You guys have nothing good to offer either, nor any wise advice. If you live to work, then that's you. I don't.

Yes yes. You have a platoon of cultural advisers. Why do you need us "naysayers"? They were the ones that advised you that the brewing crisis with Diannes aunt would blow over. Well fortunately they were right.

Wait...What's that?

Oh yeah, I remember. The crisis with Dianne's aunt blew up in your face like I said it would.

Fire you advisors, Winston. Listen to me!

The point is, I'm happy doing what I love and surviving as well. And I got a lot to show for it.

Last I heard, Dianne and child are staying at her parents house because your place doesn't have air conditioning. You also couldn't scrape together a measely two dollars per month for health insurance to prepare for your childs impending birth (you knew babies are born nine months after conception, right?) And when the bill for the expense of having a cesarian to deliver your child came due, you argued with the family about paying it.

That's plenty to show for :roll:

I never said that prostitution was ideal. But there is nothing wrong with it. It's just an exchange of things. It's ok to meet prostitutes and bar girls while searching for ms right, to ease any sexual frustrations you might have.

Bzzt WRONG!
Many guys that are prone to wishful thinking try and rationalize this, but I see too many guys end up falling on their faces as a result of it. I've been reading too many trip reports where a man thinks he can have a sex tour while looking for a wife and foolishly expects that a woman will trust him enough to move overseas to be with him after knowing what he's been up to.

Women are rightfully suspicious about such men. How can she be sure that she isn't being used for his next plaything and that he's willing to be satisfied with her enough to stop looking for his next piece of ass.

W: Jtest, sorry you had to endure these a-holes. I didn't know they'd come back and your letter that I posted was very enlightening.

I know I must be a bad person for interrupting your tea party. When I read something absurd about how "hot stripper guys can't get dates" and that it's somehow the girls fault, I tend to go with more reasonable explanations as a knee-jerk response.

Chemist is a bit wacky. He claims to even know my girlfriend Dianne's sister better than she does, for example. No sane person would ever make such a claim, but he did. You can't take nuts too seriously.

Nice try. Why don't you tell them the truth Winston eh?

You stalked me through private email on Christmas Day (fortunately you were able to take some time from celebrating such a joyous holiday with your fiancee and future inlaws just to write to me), just to tell me that girls are crazy about you in the Phillipines, and as proof, you claimed that Dianne's younger sister wished that she had a boyfriend like you. I replied to you that it dosen't prove squat. I also thought the idea of using the younger sister of your fiancee, who is a minor to prove how desirable you are was a little bit creepy.

But why argue with details. :roll:

Maybe I should start a poll to see if they should be banned?

Well, I remember you having a poll on which one of us was more logical, and that blew up in your face as well. Last I checked, I was winning that poll by a score of 4 to 3. Even one of your advisors, Kristinethestrawberrygirl had to set you straight in that thread on what being logical means. You see, while you were watching Star Trek to learn about logic, me and Kristine were actually earning degrees in it and using those skills professionally.

And yes, I'm aware that the poll was between Chemist and Spock. But when you wrote Spock, you meant yourself, didn't you. You just wanted some wiggle room in case the results didn't turn out as expected.

So go ahead, start your little poll. :lol:
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Straight talk with the bully Chemist

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:36 am

Straight talk with the bully Chemist

Chemist, it’s time again to me and others here to face the bully that you are, and to stand up for truth and honor. Let me be bold and upfront with you. Let’s get real here ok?

Me and the other guys here, whom you are also criticizing, have a common problem. We love the company of beautiful women in our lives. And for some reason, we ain’t getting that need met in the US.

Now, your advice is to not blame American women or American culture, but to look within ourselves to find the problem. Well, I’m sorry to say, but that’s very vague and ineffective as well. If I were to find some problem within myself, so to speak, what good would that do? No one here, including my fans, denies that we all have shortcomings. But to say that American women reject us cause there’s something wrong with us is very presumptuous, judgemental, and useless.

Sure I can pinpoint some of my own shortcomings that might make me unattractive to American women. But not all of the shortcomings can be changed (height and race for instance), and even with the ones that can be improved upon, so what? Me improving certain things doesn’t mean that I will get the results I want in the US. Why should I change who I am anyway? If I started smoking pot, that would make me more attractive to some girls, but why should I take up a habit that I don’t like and doesn’t do me much good and could become an addiction?

Even if I were richer and more successful, I might attract a few more women, but not necessarily the women that I WANT. If you were to ask most of the American women who rejected me, they would simply tell you that I wasn’t their type, not that there was something wrong with me that needed to be fixed first.

So this is highly subjective. If I’m just not what they want, then there’s not something wrong with me that is to blame. I’m just not their type. They don’t tend to like sappy, sweet, intellectual, romantic type guys, which I am. It doesn’t trigger their mating instincts. Chemistry has a lot to do with it too. A wise experienced person would know all this, but Chemist you rarely say anything wise or sensible.

So you see, in short,

YOUR ADVICE DOESN’T WORK, DOESN’T GET RESULTS, AND DOESN’T FIX THE PROBLEM!

And in comparison, my advice has gotten results and DOES WORK! There are some on this forum already, such as jtest and others, who can attest to that. They’ve gone overseas, to Ukraine for example, and found out that all that I said about foreign women was true. And this discovery has changed their lives, given them hope and optimism, and revealed a new path for them that they never knew of before. They have taken ACTION to change their lives, and that’s what counts. What you say doesn’t count.

So who the F*** are you to step in and try to become and obstacle to progress?!?!?!?!?

And even if I were to ask someone like you Chemist, to tell me what’s wrong with me, what would be the point? Even if you were to make a list of things for me to change, and I changed them all magically, that still wouldn’t get the results I wanted, which are HOT GIRLS AND HOT SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS. Following my path got me those results already. And I’ve changed a lot in many positive ways the past few years.

Plus, you are not even qualified in my book to tell anyone what’s wrong with them. You have never met me or anyone on this forum that you’re criticizing. But even if you did, your sense of judgment is suspect and you have not proven yourself worthy of respect nor have you displayed any admirable qualities. All you’ve done is talk down on others with a snobby attitude. You don’t even have good people skills.

Why should anyone listen to you? All you are is an obstacle. You are not a positive person, nor are you a truth seeker.

You even claimed to know Dianne’s 7 year old sister Sarah better than she or I do. No sane person would make such claims. You don’t even know her. You’ve never seen her with me. Yet you claim that you know that Sarah is only polite to me cause she was taught to be polite to older people. You’ve never seen the enthusiasm and excitement she has when she sees me. You just sit there and pretend to be omnipotent God who knows everything. How can you possibly justify that?

You also attempt to defend a known insane person like Dianne’s aunt, simply because she presents an obstacle in my life, and you would endorse ANYTHING that tried to get in my way, no matter how bad they are. Even an American girl on my list said that this aunt is a “screwed up bitchâ€￾ because it was obvious based on all the events that she was. So how come you never said anything like that? All you said was that I should fear her because she had power over me, blah blah, and that she could destroy my relationship with Dianne, etc. etc. Well none of your predictions came true.

This old black American guy I chat with, who is the manager at Kokomos and has been here for 30 years, said not to worry about Dianne’s aunt no matter how rich she is, because as long as Dianne’s heart is mine, this aunt can’t do anything about it. He was right about that. And even though he’s a little crazy, he says wise things once in a while. So how come you Chemist, didn’t have the wisdom, experience, or common sense to tell me something like that? Instead, you told me to live in fear of this aunt and that I’d better humor her or else.

I did try to be nice to this aunt and get along with her. But you can’t often get along or reason with insane screwed up people like that. So sometimes you just have to let it go. Real people know that. But you aren’t “realâ€￾ in that sense Chemist. You were just exercising your anti-Winston bias and hoping that this aunt would bring me down, which is what you wanted deep down. You were never on my side Chemist, and never had my best interest at heart. When you tell me what I should do, it’s always for YOUR ego’s benefit, not mine. Thus, anyone who becomes an obstacle to me, you root for, because deep down you want to see me fail and go down, for some idiotic reason on your part.

You were wrong that my first meeting with the aunt didn’t go well. It went ok. She agreed to let me visit the baby at the house. But then she changed later when she and her husband got into a yelling match with me at the hospital when I demanded an apology for the screwed up insurance.

FYI, this aunt’s only daughter, whose half black, met me for a while and told Dianne that she liked me and could tell that I was a kind decent person.

Here’s a test for you. I just got me and Dianne a new place, bigger than our last one, and nicer too, which she likes a lot. Do I get any kudos from you? No, probably not. Any accomplishment I make, you will downplay. That’s the nature of your game. Man you’d be a horrible person to work for.

So honestly Chemist, let me tell you from the bottom of my heart, I KNOW what you are, YOU know what you are, and EVERYONE here knows what you are! You are not a truth seeker, you do not come here to help others or spread positive life changing messages, you do not listen to facts no matter how many times they’re repeated. You’re here to bring me and others like me down any way you can, including lying and making up facts or twisting events. You are a sick waste of time. You do no good here and are not even honest. All you are is an obstacle. So from the bottom of my heart, WHY DON’T YOU GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE?! WHY DID YOU EVER COME BACK?!

PS – I see that a new lie you’re spreading is that I couldn’t afford the $2 a month health insurance for Dianne. Well you know I could. We were misled. The story has been explained at length. She has it now though. It’s $2.50 a month and covers the baby too, but it only covers emergency care and hospitalizations, not regular doctor visits. We got that now.

Yet you NEVER say anything like “good for youâ€￾ or give any credit for anything good I do. What does that say about you?!

For all we know, you could be just some nut in a garage banging away on his computer, getting fun out of pretending to be something you’re not, making excuses when asked to prove yourself.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Straight talk with the bully Chemist

Postby busybear33 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am

WWu777 wrote: that still wouldn’t get the results I wanted, which are HOT GIRLS AND HOT SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS. Following my path got me those results already.

Prostitution is disgusting.
Look at yourself. http://www.winston-wu.com/
busybear33
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:04 am

Chemist wrote:
I have a totally different experience with girls here in the Philippines than in the US. And many other foreigners do too! Even though you should know this, for some reason your ignorance has blinded you to reality. What are you smoking?!

Yes, we've been down this road before too. Let me know how well your are doing outside of the go-go bars.


W: My God Chemist. Are you deaf and blind?! Yes we've been through this before many times, and I've explained to you in great detail that I do VERY WELL outside the bar scene! Have you forgotten it all? If so, then you are a TOTAL F***IN WASTE OF MY TIME! You don't listen. You just argue the same point over and over even when it's been debunked and refuted.

FYI, several girls kept contacting me the past few weeks because they wanted to be with me. Most of them are not from bars.

Why do you have such a hard time believing that I do well with nonbar girls? Here my race, lighter skin, youth, and foreigner status, put me very high in the dating hierarchy here. Come here and you'll see what I mean. As you know, women respond to status. Why do you think I can get laid regularly here, even among nonbar girls?

Do I have to repeat this again? Ok one more time.

Here my race, lighter skin, youth, and foreigner status, put me very high in the dating hierarchy here. Come here and you'll see what I mean. As you know, women respond to status. Why do you think I can get laid regularly here, even among nonbar girls?

Even this American expat here, who is good looking but with darker skin and likes to play devil's advocate, does not deny that I am placed high on the desirability scale, since everything white here gets treated better. He has a lot more money than me, yet he only has bad experiences here. Why is that?

Chemist wrote:The hot male strippers that we were discussing have no problem getting sex in America. The complaint is that they want long term relationships. Now you are trying to refute that with testimony of your success in go-go bars overseas. Your are aguing apples against oranges.


W: Doesn't matter. The point is that my needs, and the needs of the other guys here who support me, are met overseas. Whether it's having lots of sex or finding the right one, doesn't matter.

chemist wrote:
Chemist, you saying that a man who can't get chicks in the states can't get them elsewhere is like saying that the atmosphere on Neptune is hospitable to human life because Earth's is. The same falseness.

Actually, this only reveals your inability to understand plain english or the failure to recognize that pursuing casual sexual relationships and serious long term relationships are two completely different goals that require two completely different strategies. Your failure to recognize this contributed to your spectacular failures in Russia as well as your likely, future failure in the Phillipines.


W: The point is that your argument couldn't be more false. I did have trouble in the states, but I don't have trouble here at all. You should come and see, instead of sitting there like an idiot. It doesn't matter whether sex relations and serious relations are different or not. That's not the point. I DO WELL IN EVERY CATEGORY HERE! Face it. Deal with it. Otherwise, it's your problem.

There is nothing wrong with my "strategy". Everyone I've shown around here says my pickup technique is natural and in a league of its own. My only problem is that it's hard for me to be completely monogamous like society wants, because beautiful women are my biggest passion in life.

chemist wrote:
I am super frugal here, yet I get hot girls and hot sex REGULARLY! I SWEAR I DO! For little or nothing too!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure your future inlaws would be proud of you. Let's see: your getting sex on demand, supporting your newborn son, gainfully employed and have found a decent place to live for your growing family. They should be blessed to have an upstanding gentleman such as yourself courting their daughter.....Or am I confusing you with somebody else?


W: That's none of your business and irrelevant to my claims here. My lifestyle is not your concern. My claim about my success here though, is proven and indisputable. And there's nothing you can do about that. Your stupid words don't erase the fact that my sperm has gone inside many hot young girls here! HAHAHAHAHA

chemist wrote:
W: Dude, I NEVER said that one should avoid earning an income! Anywhere! Stop lying about me. I said that one should have traveling freedom while earning an income some other way. That is the challenge and goal. Why do you think I work hard everyday promoting this site and trying to make an income my own way?

Your splitting hairs. You have shown open disdain for anybody who has pursued a professional career while advocating people to hitchhike and beg their way around the world. Sorry, if the shoe fits....


W: Being against a career isn't the same as being against money or earning an income. As Terrence explained it to you before, freedom is important and most jobs make you into a slave.

If I was against earning an income, would I be trying to make one online every day? Would I spend so many hours trying to earn an income? DUH!

My main belief is that the purpose of life is to enjoy it. And if you're not enjoying it, even if you're earning and income, then you are essentially wasting your life.

Making money is important, but it's not the highest aim or aspiration in life. To old fashioned Chinese people like you, it might be. But not to people who really understand life, have wisdom, or are intellectuals. I would place happiness and good health as more important than income. Money comes and goes. But happiness is priceless, and good health is as well.

Oh and the INSPIRATION that I've given many here and online, evidenced by the quotes I showed you, lasts a lifetime. Money may not last a lifetime, but inspiration does.

Why is is that you never say anything wise?

Oh and guess what? My ebook sales have been picking up lately. Do I get a congratulations from you? Or do you downplay everything again?

chemist wrote:
The fact is, most jobs suck. The good ones are hard to get. I don't enjoy being a slave nor feeling like one. That's just not me.

Here's a shocker for you Wu. Your lack of economic leverage is putting you in a very vulnerable position with Dianne's family. Your actively being marginalized due to the fact that Dianne's Aunt and Uncle make more money than you.


W: Again, you pretend to know more than you do. Who cares how much I make? It doesn't change Dianne's love for me. As long as she loves me, her family supports me. They aren't as materialistic as you are, Chemist. Oh and didn't you hear the news? Dianne's aunt is no longer liked or respected by most of her family. After she showed her true colors last month, there is a strong dislike for her now.

Why weren't you able to predict that, Einstein?



chemist wrote:
So what if I don't have a steady career? Big deal. That doesn't make me any less of a person. And if it does in your eyes, then that's your problem, not mine. I don't answer to you guys. You guys have nothing good to offer either, nor any wise advice. If you live to work, then that's you. I don't.

Yes yes. You have a platoon of cultural advisers. Why do you need us "naysayers"? They were the ones that advised you that the brewing crisis with Diannes aunt would blow over. Well fortunately they were right.

Wait...What's that?

Oh yeah, I remember. The crisis with Dianne's aunt blew up in your face like I said it would.

Fire you advisors, Winston. Listen to me!


W: My advisors were right that the aunt couldn't do anything to me. Yes it did blow over, because the aunt realized that her threats couldn't change Dianne's heart. Why didn't you know that? Why were you supporting this aunt just because she was an obstacle to me?

Like I said, the aunt had no power over me, and that's what made her mad. Why did you lack the insight to see that?

Why should I listen to you when you are not even on my side, lack wisdom, never says anything that makes sense, and demonstrate poor people skills?

chemist wrote:
The point is, I'm happy doing what I love and surviving as well. And I got a lot to show for it.

Last I heard, Dianne and child are staying at her parents house because your place doesn't have air conditioning. You also couldn't scrape together a measely two dollars per month for health insurance to prepare for your childs impending birth (you knew babies are born nine months after conception, right?) And when the bill for the expense of having a cesarian to deliver your child came due, you argued with the family about paying it.

That's plenty to show for :roll:


W: Who told you that? Then you heard wrong. Or again, you are believing what you want to believe, as usual, rather than reality. FYI, Dianne has been staying with me all the time. Most of the time, our baby stays at her parents house since there are more people there to care for him, and they love caring for him. And it allows me and Dianne to go out too, which we otherwise couldn't.

Let me tell you something amazing about Dianne. Even though our baby doesn't stay at our new place most of the time, she STILLS sleeps with me rather than our baby! Most moms prefer to sleep with their baby, but Dianne is so addicted and attached to me, that she would prefer being with me rather than her own baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does that tell you?

We had the baby here for two days though, and man was it hard to sleep. I finally slept the whole afternoon yesterday.

Why do you keep arguing the same point, which you know nothing about, when you are repeatedly WRONG WRONG WRONG?!?!?!?!?!?

chemist wrote:
W: Jtest, sorry you had to endure these a-holes. I didn't know they'd come back and your letter that I posted was very enlightening.

I know I must be a bad person for interrupting your tea party. When I read something absurd about how "hot stripper guys can't get dates" and that it's somehow the girls fault, I tend to go with more reasonable explanations as a knee-jerk response.


W: A wise man would be open to different possibilities, even if he doesn't think they would be possible. One of my friends, who tells it like it is, says he knows a guy back in Atlanta who looks like JFK Junior, and is rich, yet he still can't get dates! I know this guy. He tells it like it is and never lies or exaggerates.

chemist wrote:
Chemist is a bit wacky. He claims to even know my girlfriend Dianne's sister better than she does, for example. No sane person would ever make such a claim, but he did. You can't take nuts too seriously.

Nice try. Why don't you tell them the truth Winston eh?

You stalked me through private email on Christmas Day (fortunately you were able to take some time from celebrating such a joyous holiday with your fiancee and future inlaws just to write to me), just to tell me that girls are crazy about you in the Phillipines, and as proof, you claimed that Dianne's younger sister wished that she had a boyfriend like you. I replied to you that it dosen't prove squat. I also thought the idea of using the younger sister of your fiancee, who is a minor to prove how desirable you are was a little bit creepy.


W: I didn't use her to prove how desirable I was. It was to prove how LIKABLE and CHARMING I was. You kept arguing that I wasn't charming. The example of Sarah proved you wrong yet again. And it was to prove to you that she was NOT just being polite to me cause she was taught to. The bottom line is, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Be a man and fess up to it, you COWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Where is your retraction where you said that she was just being polite to me because she was taught to? When are you going to admit that you were wrong and stupid to pretend to know her better than Dianne?
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Straight talk with the bully Chemist

Postby LukeSkywalker » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:22 pm

busybear33 wrote:
WWu777 wrote: that still wouldn’t get the results I wanted, which are HOT GIRLS AND HOT SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS. Following my path got me those results already.

Prostitution is disgusting.
Look at yourself. http://www.winston-wu.com/


I find it amusing that one of your complaints about Wu on that site is that his girlfriend is 18 and that he's living with her.

What is that supposed to be bad or something? Are we all supposed to get a headache over that or something?

Out here in very conservative rural communities in Ohio, it is not unheard of for a girl to be married to an older man when she is 16, and that's perfectly acceptable within the community. One of the advantages of America that Wu forgot to mention in his ebook (and definitely should) is rural America where nobody bows down to your PC bullshit.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Postby Chemist » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:17 pm

W: My God Chemist. Are you deaf and blind?! Yes we've been through this before many times, and I've explained to you in great detail that I do VERY WELL outside the bar scene! Have you forgotten it all? If so, then you are a TOTAL F***IN WASTE OF MY TIME! You don't listen. You just argue the same point over and over even when it's been debunked and refuted.

No I haven't forgotten. I have a better memory than you.

You responded to my challenge that you weren't doing as well outside of the bar scene by telling me that you get a lot of numbers from girls at the malls, stores and other public places. You have have had similar experiences in Russia. Unfortunately, this didn't mean that you could get any type of relationship with them after the initial curiosity wore off and it deffinately didn't mean that you were going to have sex with them.

In the go-go bars, you consider sex, french kisses and lap dances as being successful, but outside of the go-go- bars, you are considering yourself just as successful for only getting numbers. Why the two different standards Wu? Because even you realize that your not going to get very far with girls who don't sell their bodies for a living.

You don't seem to understand this significant change in your standards. You brag about getting free sex in the bars, but you don't have a shot with any woman that has a modicum of self-respect. I guess if they tolerate your presence for more than two minutes, it's a good day for you.

FYI, several girls kept contacting me the past few weeks because they wanted to be with me. Most of them are not from bars.

Nobody would be against killing some time Wu. But you aren't getting sex from them.

Why do you have such a hard time believing that I do well with nonbar girls?

Because, by your own admission, you don't do as well with them as you do with the bar girls.

Here my race, lighter skin, youth, and foreigner status, put me very high in the dating hierarchy here. Come here and you'll see what I mean.

I have no desire to look for a wife in the Phillipines. Phillipino women don't really turn me on. They all look underage to me.

As you know, women respond to status. Why do you think I can get laid regularly here, even among nonbar girls?

I'm sure in Angeles city, every girl is a part time prostitute. Just because you didn't meet them in the bar doesn't mean they aren't Wu.

Besides, your cheap and frugal as hell. What kind of status can you possibly have?

Even this American expat here, who is good looking but with darker skin and likes to play devil's advocate, does not deny that I am placed high on the desirability scale, since everything white here gets treated better. He has a lot more money than me, yet he only has bad experiences here. Why is that?

When your paying for sex, what does it matter what you look like? Why would he complain?


W: Doesn't matter. The point is that my needs, and the needs of the other guys here who support me, are met overseas. Whether it's having lots of sex or finding the right one, doesn't matter.

You posted the email Winston, so it did matter to you. Nice back peddling.

And yes, finding casual sex or a permanent relationship are two completely different goals that require different strategies and different plans. Your understanding of human relationships is pretty rudementary if you can't differentiate between the two. The message about the apparent lack of success of two male strippers, illustrates it quite clearly. They are hot enough to get sex on demand. But they don't have the personality, respect and other redeeming qualities to have permanent relationships.


W: The point is that your argument couldn't be more false. I did have trouble in the states, but I don't have trouble here at all. You should come and see, instead of sitting there like an idiot. It doesn't matter whether sex relations and serious relations are different or not. That's not the point. I DO WELL IN EVERY CATEGORY HERE! Face it. Deal with it.

Your not going to have any trouble getting attention in strip clubs or brothels in the US either.

The truth is that you struck out with normal girls in the US and Russia and eventually went to go-go bars in the phillipines where you had some success. Then you try and tell me that you found this secret place where women trulely like men who have no future or prospects and live off of thier parent's money.

Sorry, I know a lemon when I smell one.

There is nothing wrong with my "strategy". Everyone I've shown around here says my pickup technique is natural and in a league of its own. My only problem is that it's hard for me to be completely monogamous like society wants, because beautiful women are my biggest passion in life.

Then a go-go bar is the perfect environment for you Wu. It's when you were trying to have sex with Russian girls by telling them that you are looking for a wife or when you made a committment to your fiancee and impregnated her and started fooling around is when you start looking morally dispicable.

W: That's none of your business and irrelevant to my claims here. My lifestyle is not your concern.

Normally when people want to take that position, they avoid emailing updates of their latest conquests on the internet. They tend to be more private like myself.


My claim about my success here though, is proven and indisputable. And there's nothing you can do about that. Your stupid words don't erase the fact that my sperm has gone inside many hot young girls here! HAHAHAHAHA

Success is partially defined by standards. And most people would regard casual sex with prostitutes to be a low standard that is easy to obtain.

My standards are significantly higher.

W: Being against a career isn't the same as being against money or earning an income. As Terrence explained it to you before, freedom is important and most jobs make you into a slave.

Freedom is important. I agree. But you seem to fail to realize that a having a career and good income creates freedom by giving you more options in life...more choices...more freedom.

Am I going too fast for you?

I can have a rational discussion with terrence at least. I think that our interaction has been positive overall, even if we don't agree on everything. You actually seem to be motivated to try and prove me wrong for some reason.

If I was against earning an income, would I be trying to make one online every day? Would I spend so many hours trying to earn an income? DUH!

I'll make this simple for you. You're trying to earn income without doing any work. As such, you fell victim to adware scams. I know people who tried to make money with adware, Winston. They are lucky to pull in a couple hundred dollars a year. Assuming the company doesn't try and rip them off first. You can't live on that.

Don't think that puts you in the same classification as a person who has real talent and using it to make a livable wage and salary.


My main belief is that the purpose of life is to enjoy it. And if you're not enjoying it, even if you're earning and income, then you are essentially wasting your life.

Agreed. So stop criticizing people who decided that they wanted to work in a career that they enjoy. Don't assume that someone is a slave just because he is gainfully employed.

Making money is important, but it's not the highest aim or aspiration in life. To old fashioned Chinese people like you, it might be. But not to people who really understand life, have wisdom, or are intellectuals.

Since you have a child, it's actually more important than you realize.

Actually people who avoid work aren't characterized as being wise or intellectual. Only Lazy and foolish.

I would place happiness and good health as more important than income. Money comes and goes. But happiness is priceless, and good health is as well.

:lol: Sorry. I had to laugh about that "health being more important than money" part. I still remember you regarding your two dollars to be more important than the health of your fiancee and child.

Money is a means to an end Wu. And we can determine what a man sees as important by what he spends and invests it in. I see that getting sexual pleasure would be more important than getting healthcare for your family.

Oh and the INSPIRATION that I've given many here and online, evidenced by the quotes I showed you, lasts a lifetime. Money may not last a lifetime, but inspiration does.

Yes, I already told you that your target audience would be horney college students and middle aged farts that want to half sex with girls half their age.

I'm not sure I would be satisfied with such a following, but like I said, my standards are higher than yours.

Why is is that you never say anything wise?

I think the issue has more to do with your failure to recognize wisdom. Seriously Wu. Banging prostitutes and shifting financial burdens to your inlaws aren't characteristics most people would associate with wise people.

Oh and guess what? My ebook sales have been picking up lately. Do I get a congratulations from you? Or do you downplay everything again?

Actually, I've read your ebook for free (and it was overpriced then). Here's the thing about ebooks. Once it gets into people's hands, it starts to get copied and posted in other forums for free. So that pickup in sales is temporary. The quality issues notwithstanding, ebooks are never worth the price paid for them. So I wouldn't celebrate just yet.

W: Again, you pretend to know more than you do. Who cares how much I make? It doesn't change Dianne's love for me. As long as she loves me, her family supports me. They aren't as materialistic as you are, Chemist. Oh and didn't you hear the news? Dianne's aunt is no longer liked or respected by most of her family. After she showed her true colors last month, there is a strong dislike for her now.

Yes, just like you said that everything was fine before she visited. You still want to harbor that illusion after you were proven wrong? Or is it likely that what I said to you was that they were trying to shut you up.

Your family is sick of the drama Wu. Nothing more. You think they may hate her, but they are still cashing her checks. What does that tell you?


Why weren't you able to predict that, Einstein?

I did. I told you that Dianne's and her families assurance that everything was fine with the aunt was simply to get you to shut up about it. Because everybody knows that conflict with you tends to get escalated and involve people that would rather be left alone to live their lives in peace.

But you were insistant that everything was really fine and I didn't know what I was talking about.

Then the aunt came and everything I predicted came to pass. You aren't even allowed to live with Dianne's family anymore.

And your going to try and tell me that the family hates the aunt and not you because they said so.

SUUUURRRREEE!
:roll:

W: My advisors were right that the aunt couldn't do anything to me. Yes it did blow over, because the aunt realized that her threats couldn't change Dianne's heart. Why didn't you know that? Why were you supporting this aunt just because she was an obstacle to me?

Huh? It's not what she can do to YOU. I already knew that. It's what she can do to her only family! Why do you assume its all about you?

As I see it, you were forced to find another apartment in order to be allowed to see Dianne, the baby, or be allowed in the house. You weren't even at the delivery.

You were frozen out completely. Only an idiot would call this a victory.

Like I said, the aunt had no power over me, and that's what made her mad. Why did you lack the insight to see that?

Because the Aunt played you like a fiddle and you didn't even realize it. She was very skilled or you were incredibly stupid. Maybe a little of both.

I actually know what happened Wu. I'm just being nice by pointing it out to you so you can salvage something from it.

Why should I listen to you when you are not even on my side, lack wisdom, never says anything that makes sense, and demonstrate poor people skills?

Actually, I am on your side. I'm one of the few people who might actually be able to save you, but like an alcholic, you have to hit rock bottom first. Everybody else wants to cheer you on until everything ends in a spectacular disaster that they know is coming, even your enemies are cheering you (for their own amusment).

W: Who told you that? Then you heard wrong. Or again, you are believing what you want to believe, as usual, rather than reality. FYI, Dianne has been staying with me all the time.

Yes, she is staying with you now that you bought an apartment. That was the condition wasn't it? I don't know why your arguing about things that we agree on. It makes you look foolish.

Most of the time, our baby stays at her parents house since there are more people there to care for him, and they love caring for him. And it allows me and Dianne to go out too, which we otherwise couldn't.

You and Dianne are the parents Wu. Start acting like them.

Let me tell you something amazing about Dianne. Even though our baby doesn't stay at our new place most of the time, she STILLS sleeps with me rather than our baby! Most moms prefer to sleep with their baby, but Dianne is so addicted and attached to me, that she would prefer being with me rather than her own baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does that tell you?

Actually, it's not amazing Wu. It's a little disturbing that she is shirking a maternal responsibilities. She must be picking up bad habits from you. And the fact that her family is supporting the child makes your stunt to beg for shower gifts on the internet, even more reprehensible.

We had the baby here for two days though, and man was it hard to sleep. I finally slept the whole afternoon yesterday.

Yeah, a hungry baby with a loaded diaper will do that to you. If you thought a job curtailed your freedom, you haven't seen anything yet.


W: A wise man would be open to different possibilities, even if he doesn't think they would be possible. One of my friends, who tells it like it is, says he knows a guy back in Atlanta who looks like JFK Junior, and is rich, yet he still can't get dates! I know this guy. He tells it like it is and never lies or exaggerates.

Yes my brother and a few cousins are a lookers as well. He actually has so much attention from women, that he has no intention of settling down with anybody. He says the realtionships are too much work.

Hot guys don't have problems with women Wu. It's a fact of life.

W: I didn't use her to prove how desirable I was. It was to prove how LIKABLE and CHARMING I was. You kept arguing that I wasn't charming. The example of Sarah proved you wrong yet again. And it was to prove to you that she was NOT just being polite to me cause she was taught to. The bottom line is, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Be a man and fess up to it, you COWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Winston. I was asking for reports from your trip journals. Not opinions of children. Bringing a child into this discussion was a new low for you.

Where is your retraction where you said that she was just being polite to me because she was taught to? When are you going to admit that you were wrong and stupid to pretend to know her better than Dianne?

Why are you posing a nine year old child as an expert on human relationships?? Jeeze Wu. Give it up! Do you know how ridiculous it is to have a nine year old as your star witness???
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Postby mattizzle81 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Yikes, this is weird, I don't know who to think is right, Wu or Chemist. Both make points I can agree with and disagree with.

Chemist made one bad point I disagree with:
"Hot guys don't have problems with women Wu. It's a fact of life."

That is so wrong and such a blanket statement. Women really do care a lot more about personality in a mate than men do. Tons of hot guys don't have a clue how to handle women, but being "hot" surely doesn't hurt either. Also I've seen ugly, non-rich guys with "good game" get the hot women. Any guy, if he has enough game, can get the girl. He doesn't have to be hot, just well kept and decent looking.

But then I agree with Chemist about certain things like the money issues, freedom, concentrating on YOUR personality and skills with women rather than blaming ALL women in America, etc.

I also agree, that if you care about the freedom that a regular "job" would take away, having a baby is not exactly living by that philosophy as it much much much more restrictive than any job could ever be, that is, if you live up to your responsibilities as a father and aren't a dead beat dad.

When you're a dad, you've basically written off your "freedom" for the next 20 years or so in a way that any job could never come close to.

Your focus should now not be how many women you can shag or how much your wife sleeps with you and not the baby. Focus should be 100% on the baby's welfare. Those playboy days are over.

Naturally the father bears less of the burden than the mother, mom's can raise a child on their own OK, but bragging about how mom is sticking with daddy when the baby really SHOULD have all that attention is not healthy IMHO.
Last edited by mattizzle81 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby mattizzle81 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:49 pm

It's odd. I agree with some of the things Winston Wu says about women in overseas cultures. I

I can't deny North American culture is different from many more 'social, humble, vibrant' cultures throughout the world such as the Philippines, Latin countries, etc.

That those places may be very good choices for men seeking a better life in a beautiful setting with beautiful women and fulfilling cultural experience. That I have no doubt CAN be true and all that he said.

However I agree with Chemist. Not to comdemn Wu for a persons lifestyle is THEIR choice and THEIRS ONLY. I have no right to condemn him nor does Chemist, but from what I am reading his mentality just doesn't align at all with Chemists or my own. I think Chemist is just trying to make him to "see the light", the flaws in his own thinking.

I see those flaws too, but that is coming from my own perspective.

I also don't see the whole prostitution or "bar girl" thing very appealing. I see the photo's as bragging, ego boosting etc. It's distasteful not because I think it's morally wrong, but because it's "too easy", it's not something to brag or admire. It's just cheap sex and artificial attention from girls who otherwise wouldn't give you the time of day.

I also don't like the blanket statements about ALL American women being undesirable or somehow more "corrupted" inside than foreign women. Foreign women can be just as corrupt and shallow. There are bad apples everywhere.

Also a lot of the "success" is simply attributed to taking advantage of the economic disparity between the "west" and the "third world". Wealth or "percieved" wealth = status, which is one of the factors in attractiveness to women. Once again, I see no shame in taking advantage of it, but not something to brag about endlessly either.

I'd be very careful about that as I don't like the idea of using my wealth and perceived status as as a "rich, fair skinned westerner" being major factor in my getting lots of attention from women.

I'd rather have personality and charm being the major factor in me attracting women, it's safer.


The whole "third world sex haven" thing seems overblown. Sure it is if you include the prostitutes, but lets make it fair and leave them out of the equation.

Philippines is a VERY conservative and traditional society on the whole. Most of them are Catholic and don't want sex before marriage. I can't see it being a sex playground outside of the prostitution bars.

Also as a non-catholic I find the religion thing to be a barrier. I'm not a catholic and can't pretend to believe in any of it. 99% of Filipina's on the otherhand go to Church every Sunday. *ugghhhhh* no thanks.

I met some Filipina's & Filipino's here in Toronto, Canada. They are very nice and sociable, the ladys are beautiful, smile a lot more than the average Canadian and seem like they'd be very decent and loving as LONG-TERM partners. The guys are cool and laid back I like them. However, I don't see it as the universal panacea to western men that many seem to think.
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby busybear33 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 pm

WWu777 wrote:My only problem is that it's hard for me to be completely monogamous like society wants, because beautiful women are my biggest passion in life.

Your stupid words don't erase the fact that my sperm has gone inside many hot young girls here! HAHAHAHAHA



1. Prostitution. This is madness. What kind of man engages in prostitution?

http://www.winston-wu.com/

2. Income. Who is responsible for supporting the mother and child?
3. Who will answer both questions?
busybear33
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Postby mattizzle81 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:39 pm

1. Prostitution. This is madness. What kind of man engages in prostitution?

Nothing wrong with it. Nothing great about it either. A man who's willing to take a higher risk of STD in a sex parter in return for easier sex. A man who doesn't have the confidence to find a casual sex partner who values him as a "real man" worthy as a sex partner. Basically I don't find it degrading to the woman, I find it degrading to the man, it's lowering his value, showing he doesn't have what it takes to charm a hot woman into bed.

2. Income. Who is responsible for supporting the mother and child?
The MAN. 100%

3. Who will answer both questions?

I will ;)
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby mattizzle81 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:57 pm

http://www.**********.com/

Gross man.

I have lost all respect. Never thought I'd be a basher as I liked Wu's writings about culture, etc.

I dunno, I won't bash prostitution as a "horrible" thing, but it lowers a mans status. It's a last resort man, for when you're utterly hopeless. What ever happened to self improvement?
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby Chemist » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Chemist made one bad point I disagree with:
"Hot guys don't have problems with women Wu. It's a fact of life."


Actually, we do agree. The context in which I made this statement had more to do with the obsurd implication that even hot guys don't get female attention in the US.

It was an idea that was developed to be psychologically more satisfying by Winston and jtest. It was better for them to believe that western women rejected them based on a flaw among women themselves than the likelyhood that the women simply didn't find them attractive.


Women really do care a lot more about personality in a mate than men do. Tons of hot guys don't have a clue how to handle women, but being "hot" surely doesn't hurt either.

I agree with this also. I maintain that this is why jtests two stripper friends can't maintain a long term relationship. But jtest would disagree.

Also I've seen ugly, non-rich guys with "good game" get the hot women. Any guy, if he has enough game, can get the girl. He doesn't have to be hot, just well kept and decent looking.

I agree once again. Any man who wants a woman who's a ten needs to have something substantial to offer. The battle cry "Why should we have to change" couldn't be any more obsurd in this respect.

And the idea that foriegn women will overlook this is equally obsurd. In fashion conscious countries like the FSU, they are even more critical of men who don't have game and aren't put together than American women.

Mattizzle, we do happen to be in agreement. The statement you had a problem with was simply in a different context.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Postby mattizzle81 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:26 pm

[quote="Chemist"]Chemist made one bad point I disagree with:
"Hot guys don't have problems with women Wu. It's a fact of life."


Actually, we do agree. The context in which I made this statement had more to do with the obsurd implication that even hot guys don't get female attention in the US.

It was an idea that was developed to be psychologically more satisfying by Winston and jtest. It was better for them to believe that western women rejected them based on a flaw among women themselves than the likelyhood that the women simply didn't find them attractive.

[/quote="Chemist"]

Wow, I couldn't agree more!

LOL I guess I'm a basher! Never thought I'd be.
Ah, but Winston I still respect you for your writings on culture as there are still things that ring true, just I don't feel so strongly about laying blame on western women or culture.


:twisted:
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby LukeSkywalker » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:33 pm

mattizzle81 wrote:1. Prostitution. This is madness. What kind of man engages in prostitution?

Nothing wrong with it. Nothing great about it either. A man who's willing to take a higher risk of STD in a sex parter in return for easier sex. A man who doesn't have the confidence to find a casual sex partner who values him as a "real man" worthy as a sex partner. Basically I don't find it degrading to the woman, I find it degrading to the man, it's lowering his value, showing he doesn't have what it takes to charm a hot woman into bed.


In my opinion if something can be bought and sold for X number of dollars, it in and of itself really isn't something which should define "real manhood", at all.

Your argument might be a little bit more plausible if we were all living in the Moslem world where prostitution is absolutely not accepted at all, under penalty of 100 lashes for the prostitute (I don't know what happens to the john). In that scenario, its arguable that the community is putting forth the societal moral judgment that sex and marriage are things which you really do have to bring something more substantial to the table than just money in order to get. And if that's the case then I could see the argument that those who get it would logically be valued as "real men", and those who don't, aren't.

But if there's a significant block of the community which believes that sex should be up for sale -- and Chemist has already admitted that in Angeles City there is -- then the community then can't go and contradict itself and hold the value that this is actually NOT something that is just a commodity to be bought and sold, but is supposed to be a measure of whether or not you are a real man.

And the other thing is -- and I'm going to sound like a broken record -- there are very conservative communities out here in rural Ohio which are often very pre-sexual-revolution in nature. Especially the Amish. Now I don't know what they're all doing in their bedrooms, but I do know that the party line among those people is no sex before marriage. And thus in those communities there really aren't people walking around looking for "casual sex", and the girls are very conservative and don't want to see themselves as sluts that freely give out casual sex because it will bring shame to their family. So if you aren't getting casual sex in those communities, it's pretty obvious why you aren't, and it has nothing to do with you being or not being valued as a real man.[/b]
Last edited by LukeSkywalker on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests