Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


2 male strippers who can't get a girlfriend in the US?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm

One more thing Chemist. What you failed to admit to the audience here is that before Dianne's aunt arrived, you predicted that the family would side with her, shun me, and that Dianne would eventually do the same. It's documented here on this forum! Well that prediction FAILED! So how the hell are you a better advisor than my advisors?!

You didn't have the basic wisdom, like many of my friends and acquaintances did, to say that no matter how much money this aunt has, she cannot buy the family's hearts and certainly not Dianne's. Didn't you know that money can only buy compliance, not hearts? Smart people know this. But somehow it's too deep for a shallow immature man like you.

Finally, again I am not using Dianne's sister Sarah to prove my attractiveness. It was about whether I am a likable person in general or not. If children like someone, then they can't be all that bad. Everyone knows that. You sidestep the point and refuse to admit your error again. Remember what you said? You said that Dianne's sister Sarah can't like me and that if she seems to, it's because she was taught to be polite to older people by her family! That's what you said! And it was WRONG! Wrong for you to try to play God.

If you aren't man enough to fess up to a stupid little mistake like that, then we're through! I have far better things to do with my time, such as spend time with my family, go out, promote my website, etc. You, Chemist, are a 100 percent waste of time.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yourself (or you and your laboratory tubes. hahaha)
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:06 pm

mattizzle81 wrote:Yikes, this is weird, I don't know who to think is right, Wu or Chemist. Both make points I can agree with and disagree with.

Chemist made one bad point I disagree with:
"Hot guys don't have problems with women Wu. It's a fact of life."

That is so wrong and such a blanket statement. Women really do care a lot more about personality in a mate than men do. Tons of hot guys don't have a clue how to handle women, but being "hot" surely doesn't hurt either. Also I've seen ugly, non-rich guys with "good game" get the hot women. Any guy, if he has enough game, can get the girl. He doesn't have to be hot, just well kept and decent looking.

But then I agree with Chemist about certain things like the money issues, freedom, concentrating on YOUR personality and skills with women rather than blaming ALL women in America, etc.

I also agree, that if you care about the freedom that a regular "job" would take away, having a baby is not exactly living by that philosophy as it much much much more restrictive than any job could ever be, that is, if you live up to your responsibilities as a father and aren't a dead beat dad.

When you're a dad, you've basically written off your "freedom" for the next 20 years or so in a way that any job could never come close to.

Your focus should now not be how many women you can shag or how much your wife sleeps with you and not the baby. Focus should be 100% on the baby's welfare. Those playboy days are over.

Naturally the father bears less of the burden than the mother, mom's can raise a child on their own OK, but bragging about how mom is sticking with daddy when the baby really SHOULD have all that attention is not healthy IMHO.


Matt, Chemist and I may disagree on many opinions. But that's not his flaw. His main flaw is that the errors he makes about the facts of my life, are so numerous that counting them is like trying to count every ant on the floor that is running in line! And once I correct them, he still repeats the mistake!

A case in point, he claimed several times that I was too cheap to buy the $2.50 health insurance for Dianne. That is 100 percent false. I was about to do that, but Dianne told me it wasn't necessary cause she was covered under her dad. That has been explained in detail. Yet Chemist refuses to listen to it because he only believes what he WANTS to believe, and often it's not the truth.

You see what I mean?

I can provide 20 to 30 more examples of factual mistakes about my life from Chemist.

Does that give him credibility and positive points in your eyes?

Oh and don't believe the writer of winston-wu.com. The guy who wrote that makes no legit arguments, and has himself paid a lot of money in advance to every girl he's had sex with, including his Filipina fiancee. He's never gotten laid for free, but only buys people. He's a sicko, I promise you that.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby LukeSkywalker » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Winston wrote:My only problem is that it's hard for me to be completely monogamous like society wants, because beautiful women are my biggest passion in life.


Let me show you an even bigger one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R-FX3ZdRGI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1XX8wAgjxOY&feature=related

My God that guitar is sick.

Say Wu, why isn't there a section on here about going to Finland where you can listen to power metal for ever and ever and ever.
Last edited by LukeSkywalker on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Corrections to Chemist's factual errors, numerous as ants

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:36 pm

Chemist, I haven't the time to edit point by point my responses to you, but here are some quick correction to your FACTUAL ERRORS in your last long response:

- No I didn't say that my success with nonbar girls was limited to getting phone numbers at malls. YOU said that. Lots of nonbar girls like me, want to date me, and recently several that look like models love me the old fashioned way. It's hard to explain, but when you are taken, you kind of become more desired by other women than ever before.

And YES I've had sex with many nonbar girls here, for free too! Get that fact in your book wil ya?

See the girl in yellow in page 2 of this thread?

No I never compared my success here with Russia. I wrote many times in my posts that the primary difference here is that after dates here, the girls go home with me, whereas in Russia they make me treat them dinner then they go home without me. That's a BIG difference which I've cited.

I NEVER EVER EVER said that my dating success here was the same as Russia. I've always said it was better.

Will you repeat this lie or is it finished now?!

- Why did you say that "no one minds killing time, but you aren't getting sex from them?" Again you are playing God complex. I NEVER said that I wasn't getting sex from them. There are hot girls trying to get sex with me, but I am never available to them anymore.

At the restaurant Margarita Station last week, I was flirting with a girl across the center for a long time. When I finally went over to introduce myself, she was rubbing her foot on my leg, a clear sign that she was sexually interested in me. But I couldn't follow up on that of course. I could have gotten laid with her though. I know when a Filipina wants me.

Chemist, when will you stop playing God complex? Please learn to ASK rather than TELL! What is your frickin problem?

That girl's name was Ashley. I'll post her picture at the bottom here. Another girl who is tall and like a model here is named Ahyen and is hopelessly in love with me. Dianne has erased both their numbers from my cell phone.

- Yes I'm frugal, but the ones that like me don't care. I have high status cause of my race, looks, skin color, status as a foreigner, and decent personality, as well as confidence and charm.

I recently had an Asian American guest here who kept calling and asking me what to do every minute with every girl. He was good looking, but a lot of girls probably didn't like how he lacked any confidence, something I exuberate in abundance here.

- I guess you don't know anything about girls and attraction then. Even when you're paying for sex, it matters how you look like. If you don't look decent or doable, the girls will make excuses not to have sex with you. They gotta like you to a point.

But I told you and others here before, the bar girls treat it like a REAL DATE when you barfine them. They are looking for Mr. Right too. I've been with sex workers in the US and they are short and impatient and treat you like crap. They never treat you like a real date, only want an hour with you, and don't want to spend the night with you. Here it's not like that. I've experienced the different many times. It seems I'm teaching YOU about women.

- No not every girl in Angeles City is a part time prostitute. That is more true of the girls who didn't grow up here. Angeles has a normal part of town with normal people, called KaPampangans. Dianne is a KaPampangan too. They are not connected with the bars. It's the girls who came from other provinces to work here that tend to be in the hospitality industry.

But even the migrant workers here do not all want to be bar girls. Some become waitresses or hostesses.

- I am NOT involved with Adware! Dude! I don't try to install adware into other people's computers. I am involved with pay-per-click advertising programs. Do you know what those are? They are perfectly legit and legal. Stefan makes a lot of money from them too.

- I don't care if you disagree with my beliefs in everything Chemist. You've refuted and disproven NOTHING about me or my claims. NOT ONE!

- I told so many times you dickface, I am glad to spend $2 on health insurance, but Dianne talked me out of it based on false information!!!!!!!! Otherwise I was about to do so! Take that back you dickface! I'm tired of your lies!

- About the family and the aunt. Well an update for you. The aunt isn't sending money to the family anymore. Their relations turned sour. Earlier tonight, Dianne's mom asked if they could borrow some money from me for food and the kids' school tuition. I lent her a little, and sometimes I give her a cash tip for taking care of our baby. Apparently, the canadian aunt is only willing to pay for the house electricity bill, nothing more now. So they are waiting for the australian aunt (who has no problem with me by the way) to send them some support money, but it won't be for another two weeks.

This australian aunt talked the bad canadian aunt into letting me visit the house again, so I visit there sometimes now.

I am not in any illusion here. Dianne has told me about her family's inner drama. Stop acting like you know it all, you arrogant pompous ass! FYI, the aunt was going crazy, bitching at everyone all the time. That scared a lot of people and proved her insanity. But I guess that's ok to you Chemist, since ANYONE against me, even if it's Hitler, is to be supported and congratulated by you.

- I think you are confused about our living arrangements. Dianne has NEVER lived separately from me. Before the aunt arrived, we rented a small room nearby as a temporary holding area. Even though it was small and not that nice, Dianne lowered herself to stay there cause she can't bear to be without me at night. After the holidays, I started looking for a new place and now we have a nice small house that we both love. Any congrats from you?!

Anyway, that's it. So when are you going to admit your errors and stop playing God? This isn't just about a difference of opinion. You are making factual errors about our life and pretending to know things about our life and family that you actually.......... DON'T!

And that doesn't bode well for you at all.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby busybear33 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:53 am

WWu777 wrote:Your stupid words don't erase the fact that my sperm has gone inside many hot young girls here! HAHAHAHAHA


Winston Wu is a madman and a disturbed person. He is a danger to himself, other people and minors.
busybear33
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Postby LukeSkywalker » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:32 am

busybear33 wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Your stupid words don't erase the fact that my sperm has gone inside many hot young girls here! HAHAHAHAHA


Winston Wu is a madman and a disturbed person. He is a danger to himself, other people and minors.


Okay, you need to stop your "moral superiority" highbrow act. It's totally transparent, and its clear that the only reason you're on here is to troll around and pester people. You're lucky that Wu and his mods are a billion times more patient and forgiving than I am, because if I were a mod on here, you would have been gone after your first post, which I specifically remember being another one of your usual highbrow act troll posts.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:42 am

A post which atomized Chemist last year:

Why does Chemist have a 100 percent error rate about other people?

Not only has Chemist made scores of erroneous factually false statements about me, but about everyone else in my life, he’s made false statements as well. So what baffles me is, how can someone who claims that his arguments are “logical and well-constructedâ€￾ have a 100 percent error rate about others and a 0 percent accuracy rate?!?!?!?!?

- He was wrong that Dianne’s aunt was gunning to break us up. That was not her intention. She was simply worried about Dianne. She does not prefer that Dianne become a single mother. Yet Chemist claims to know exactly what’s in her mind.

- He was wrong that Dianne’s family is withholding their dislike of me out of politeness. They definitely do like me. It is apparent in their actions and how they treat and talk to me in person. It is very easy to tell if someone likes or dislikes you, for they project very different vibes in both cases. You don’t even have to ask someone if they like you. Yet Chemist claims to know their deepest thoughts toward me. No honest clear minded person would attempt to claim such a thing, not even a Ph. D in psychology would make such a claim. He is wrong. I know this because I know her family in person.

- He was wrong that Dianne’s youngest 6 year old sister Sarah is only polite to me because she has been taught to respect older people. Anyone who sees me and her in person would have no doubt that she likes me. It’s not even disputed at all in her family, but considered an absolute fact. Sarah is not even “politeâ€￾ to me. When she sees me, she is excited, enthusiastic, and you can tell from her face, tone, and voice to me that she ENJOYS my presence and company in a general sense. That has nothing to do with being polite or humoring me out of good manners, as Chemist claims (and as he claimed it, he added that I had no understanding of human relations as well!). So, in effect, Chemist is claiming that HE knows Dianne’s sister better than Dianne, her family, and me! No one in their right mind would claim such a thing! NO ONE! That right there, is the smoking gun that discredits Chemist as an insane BSer with a negative value in credibility.

- He was wrong that my dad’s doctor friend Frank would get involved in a debate or defensive if someone was parroting some New Age quack remedy. He is not the type of person to get confrontational, even if his beliefs are challenged or he felt that someone was wrong. It’s not in his nature. And besides, he does not deny that some alternative treatment remedies do work. So once again, Chemist thinks he knows complete strangers whom I know in person, better than I do. And once again, he is wrong.

- He was even wrong when he was talking about one of his own idols – Bruce Lee. He said that Bruce Lee was a person who resolved problems and obstacles peacefully without force. That isn’t true. It’s well known that Bruce Lee got into fights, quarrels, and had a quick temper. You can see it in his eyes even, and Chinese people generally have short tempers, perhaps it’s genetic. Chuck Norris is quoted in a Black Belt magazine interview as saying that Bruce Lee would get mad at the drop of a hat. And there is a story that one time, after they did a movie together, Return of the Dragon (in Chinese the movie is called “The Way of the Dragonâ€￾), when Chuck Norris said he was better than Bruce Lee, Bruce got mad and challenged Chuck to come to his dojo to test himself against him against his students. Chuck never showed up and apologized instead.

Why can’t this guy get anything right?!?!?!?!?

Even a broken clock is right twice day. But why can’t this Chemist dude get anything right? Why can’t he say something sensible or interesting at all?

And worst of all, why does he claim that his arguments are well constructed and logical, when he has a 100 percent error rate and a 0 percent accuracy rate? How is being wrong about everything and making false statements about others “well constructedâ€￾?! What a frickin WEIRDO!

Whatever the case, I’m not going to live in fear just because wackos like him want me to. He may always choose to focus on any deficiencies in me that he tries to find (and suffice to say, I never claimed to be an angel or perfect, for it is our imperfections that make us human), and attempting to expand any imperfections he perceives. If thought contributes to creating reality, then he is attempting to create a negative reality for me. But I won’t have it. I CHOOSE happiness, no matter what troubles arise, no matter how many times I fail, no matter what bad things happen, I CAN CHOOSE to be happy.

As one of my favorite spiritual authors, Wayne Dyer, said: “There is no way to happiness. Happiness IS the way.â€￾

And that’s the kind of thing I focus on, not on Chemist’s or other bashers’ negativity, nitpicking, or attempt to make others live in fear.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

3 questions that destroy Chemist and prove him invalid

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:44 am

3 questions that destroy Chemist and prove him invalid

From my conclusion to him by email. He's finished.


1) Chemist, you always assume and act as though you are better than me, and that I am inferior to you with lower standards and class. Yet you give ZERO EVIDENCE that you are better than me. Am I supposed to be a fool and take your word for it that you are better than me? Does being a gullible fool win your respect? And tell me, why should I believe that you are better than me? Just because you say so? Didn’t you say that testimonials were not evidence? By that rule, WHY should I or anyone believe YOUR testimonial that you are better than me? Gotcha! You cannot logically explain your way out of this one! ANSWER!

2) Chemist, you’ve made a ton of judgments and conclusions about people you don’t know, which turned out to be wrong 98 percent of the time, which I’ve meticulously documented here. Now tell me, is it logical to keep making false conclusions about others? Does a logical person do that? TELL ME! ANSWER!

Your statements about Dianne, her aunt, her sister, and my best friend Mary were all in error. You are wrong about everybody! That means that your credibility has dipped BELOW ZERO to a negative value! Hahahahaha!

3) Chemist, you present ZERO EVIDENCE to back up anything you say! So why the hell should anyone count you as a winner in any of our debates, when you don’t show shit?! You are either insane or a liar. It’s either one or the other, no other possibility. And FYI, you egghead, your lame excuse for not showing your website does NOT make sense at all and is a RED FLAG indicator that you’re “full of itâ€￾. You said you fear that I will smear your website if you show it. Dude, I don’t have the power to damage your website, and even if I were to smear in on my forum or to my list (which I won’t), that would not cause actual damage to it! What are you smoking? You are so weak man! Or you are a paranoid coward! Or you are a liar. Get real! You think that me saying shit about your site on my forum is going to bring it down? No one on my forum is a customer of your website, in all probability. YOU DON’T MAKE SENSE! How the hell can me or my forum members damage your website? And dude, FYI, websites are PUBLIC INFORMATION. If you have one, it is in the public domain and logically there should be no reason why you can’t disclose it! A website is PUBLIC! And 2 + 2 = 4 again Chemist.

Chemist, your excuses smell so FISHY that if they were any fishier, you’d be a fish market! Geez. Any man or dog can tell that you’re full of it. Any dog or cat can smell your BS odor everywhere in your words. You are a frickin FRAUD Chemist, and you know it. Red flags everywhere. Tell the truth! Your arrogance and snobbery is 100 percent shit. And YOU KNOW IT! That much is certain. Case closed. Chemist goes down in flames and ashes. He is not even a memory anymore.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:46 am

The newcomers here should get to know the real you Chemist.

I got the smoking gun that proves Chemist is insane/retarded

From private email: (Chemist said he doesn't mind me posting the debate on the forum)

(He is finished now. NO ONE in their right mind would claim what he claimed below!)

Winston: If you came here and saw our daily interactions, you'd see that they find me charming, interesting, charismatic, and yes, they call me me "pogi" (handsome) a lot too, especially her 6 year old little sister. Now, why would a 6 year old girl lie and humour me about my looks?

Chemist: Because most six year olds that I know have been raised by their parents to show respect to those who are older than them. Seriously, Wu. You have no concept of human interaction if I have to answer such an elementary question for you.

W: Dude you are frickin insane. She respects everyone. But she plays with me and looks excited when she sees me. When I came home last week after all night of using my laptop in the hotel while I was debating you, she saw me from the house and ran out to greet me. She was EXCITED to see me. NO ONE claims otherwise. It's not disputed at all by her family in real life, only to eggheads online like you.

And you claim she is humoring me? Dude you are a mental case. How can you possibly speak for her? I interact and play with her everyday. You don’t. When I called Dianne today, her little sister took the phone and said that she missed me. When someone likes you, you know it. They look at you in a certain way and give off different vibes than when someone hates you. It’s common sense and even animals know when other animals like or hate them. You are the one who is totally out of it. I promise you 100 percent that you are wrong on this one.

The fact that you even try to debate with me whether Dianne’s sister likes me, shows how utterly insane you are. Admit it. Anyone in the house can see that kids love me and that I am good with kids. It’s not even open to debate.

Any dog or cat in the world reading the above would conclude that YOU don’t have a concept of human interaction. I can’t wait to post your above comment on the forum to show the 100 percent stupidity of it.
Your above comment that you understand Dianne’s sister better than me or her is 100 percent proof that you are FULL OF IT! Thanks for giving me the “smoking gunâ€￾ that I need to prove that you are insane and not credible at all, period.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby LukeSkywalker » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 am

Winston, you're giving him way too much attention. Again, he's lucky I'm not in charge of this site, since I have way less patience with these sorts of people than you do; he would have been gone literally the second he started his whole smartass act.

Anyway, the best way to deal with people like Chemist and Busybodybear is to first get them off of your site, out of your life, and then just act like they completely don't exist, and carry on with whatever it is that you enjoy doing. Don't even spend time refuting them, it's not worth the time at this point.

Wu, if you're really sweet natured as you say it might be harder for you to bring the ban hammer down on these guys like they deserve. So if you want I can get you in contact with some excellent veteran site mods that I know (to suppliment your old mods like Sholan that don't come around anymore) that will assuredly erase this entire problem with Chemist, Busybear, etc. in less than a millesecond.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:28 am

Mattizzle,
Now just a minute. What do you mean you've lost all respect for me? Are you kidding? Just cause of a few sex pictures that were illegally posted? Why haven't you lost respect for the guy who stole those pictures out of my private email account? They were illegally obtained dude! I ought to sue him. And why don't you lose respect for all the lies that Chemist keeps repeating over and over again? His lies are like chasing aunts on the floor. So many of them that after a while you just sweep them all away with a broom than bother.

So let me get this straight Matt, sex is not ok to you, but lying and stealing are? WTF?! Can you explain that one?!

What have you got against sex anyway? It's a NATURAL biological urge.

And I hope you weren't gullible enough to believe that I was with a bar girl the day my baby was delivered. No way in hell. Everyone knows that those pictures were taken Dec 2006 while my baby was born Jan 2008. That's a fact, not a matter of opinion.

If that's what it takes to lsoe your respect, then I don't want it.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:30 am

LukeSkywalker wrote:Winston, you're giving him way too much attention. Again, he's lucky I'm not in charge of this site, since I have way less patience with these sorts of people than you do; he would have been gone literally the second he started his whole smartass act.

Anyway, the best way to deal with people like Chemist and Busybodybear is to first get them off of your site, out of your life, and then just act like they completely don't exist, and carry on with whatever it is that you enjoy doing. Don't even spend time refuting them, it's not worth the time at this point.

Wu, if you're really sweet natured as you say it might be harder for you to bring the ban hammer down on these guys like they deserve. So if you want I can get you in contact with some excellent veteran site mods that I know (to suppliment your old mods like Sholan that don't come around anymore) that will assuredly erase this entire problem with Chemist, Busybear, etc. in less than a millesecond.


W: I wholly agree Luke. Sure we could use more moderators, since Brad and I seem to be the only ones left on here. Tell them to contact me if they're interested. Are they already members of this forum or interested in the subjects here?
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby mattizzle81 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah I judged way too fast I apologize for that. Some of what he said made sense so I started agreeing, but if it's thrown in with a bunch of lies just to make you look bad, that's a whole different story! Sorry man! Respect! lol
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby mattizzle81 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:01 pm

LukeSkywalker wrote:
mattizzle81 wrote:1. Prostitution. This is madness. What kind of man engages in prostitution?
So if you aren't getting casual sex in those communities, it's pretty obvious why you aren't, and it has nothing to do with you being or not being valued as a real man.[/b]


True. I'm looking at it more from a personal perspective. I suppose there is no reason to look down on other men for seeking prostitution, but the mindset it promotes in the men isn't the healthiest. It makes you lose motivation, it lowers your standards.

When you lower your standards you tend to become used to that standard and don't strive for more, and women will even come to notice that.

You obviously won't get the greatest sex with a prostitute, the best sex will come from a woman who is really, really into you. Thus, you are settling for second best in life. That's not the mindset I'd want for myself anyway. You're not building the necessary social skills to get really hot women to want you for you, not for your money.

A man who engages in prostitution might become lazy and gain NO skills with women whatsoever.

Also the fact is that I, along with most men don't live in those rural conservative societies, so it's a whole different ball game. That casual sex IS available, so you really are settling for the lower quality but more easily available sex. Going for the low hanging fruit so to speak instead of reaching for the top! ;)
mattizzle81
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 am

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:14 pm

mattizzle81 wrote:
LukeSkywalker wrote:
mattizzle81 wrote:1. Prostitution. This is madness. What kind of man engages in prostitution?
So if you aren't getting casual sex in those communities, it's pretty obvious why you aren't, and it has nothing to do with you being or not being valued as a real man.[/b]


True. I'm looking at it more from a personal perspective. I suppose there is no reason to look down on other men for seeking prostitution, but the mindset it promotes in the men isn't the healthiest. It makes you lose motivation, it lowers your standards.

When you lower your standards you tend to become used to that standard and don't strive for more, and women will even come to notice that.

You obviously won't get the greatest sex with a prostitute, the best sex will come from a woman who is really, really into you. Thus, you are settling for second best in life. That's not the mindset I'd want for myself anyway. You're not building the necessary social skills to get really hot women to want you for you, not for your money.

A man who engages in prostitution might become lazy and gain NO skills with women whatsoever.

Also the fact is that I, along with most men don't live in those rural conservative societies, so it's a whole different ball game. That casual sex IS available, so you really are settling for the lower quality but more easily available sex. Going for the low hanging fruit so to speak instead of reaching for the top! ;)


W: Those are good points Matt, and I've noticed what you say as well. However, I speak from experience when I tell you that the Philippines is an exception to what you said about not having the best sex with a working girl. I've had some of the best sex with bar girls. One made me feel like such a baby that I was in her arms til 3pm the next day and I didn't notice the time go by.

Remember the bar girls here treat you like a real date, if they like you of course, and often they DO like me and are into me with real feelings and all. You gotta remember that they are humans too, with feelings. They get jealous just like girls do. And they want to find Mr. Right who is monogamous and isn't a playboy.

US sex workers are completely different. They treat you like total business and have no tenderness, warmth or affection. They don't even seem to enjoy the men they're with. And they are too greedy. And usually they want to stay with you for one hour only, not the whole night. I'm a cuddling type of guy, so I prefer the whole night.

But please don't assume that these bar girls are like US prostitutes. They are completely different. At least I get treated completely better.

But yeah, it's not a good idea to limit all your dating and sex experience to prostitutes. I've slept with a lot of non-prostitutes here too. They simply liked me a lot, and when they do, they sleep with you on the 2nd or 3rd date.

However, most of the older expats that I know here have only dated bar girls here. For some reason, they aren't able to date girls outside the bar like I am. I don't know why.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], JohnDoeBigBaller and 5 guests