Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


2 male strippers who can't get a girlfriend in the US?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Just to state for the record

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:22 pm

By the way, just to state for the record, I have nothing against people disagreeing with me, attacking me, or criticizing me. BUT......... when they start KNOWINGLY repeat lies that they know are false, over and over again, that's where they CROSS THE LINE between RIGHT and WRONG!

Some of the bashers here, including Chemist, have done this. For example, Chemist keeps repeating the lie that I was too cheap to afford the $2 a month for my girlfriend's health insurance, and that Dianne worked in the bar as a sex worker. I've explained in detail how those lies are false, yet he keeps FRICKIN repeating them! Correcting him is like trying to pick up ants that are crawling all around the floor or wall! After a while, you just sweep or wipe them away.

And folks like Dr. Strangelove keep repeating the lie that I used to have schizophrenia, when I explained that that was a misdiagnosis from the 80's by one shrink only, and that I fit none of the symptoms of it at all. Yet they keep repeating the lie, cause they want to believe the worst and spread the worst about me, even if it's not true.

Having a differing opinion about me is one thing, but knowingly spreading lies is very unethical and won't be tolerated for long. If my critics continue to spread known lies, they will have to be banned.

For now though, Chemist and Busybear and Dr. Strangelove, please keep your bashing to the flaming bashing board ONLY.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Just to state for the record

Postby The Joker » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:55 pm

No Wutard,

He has been repeating things you have posted on here and are now back peddling. We see that the master debator is nothing more than the master bator.

Give it up Wutard, it must really suck being you.

The Joker

PS Hi Riddler!!!!

WWu777 wrote:By the way, just to state for the record, I have nothing against people disagreeing with me, attacking me, or criticizing me. BUT......... when they start KNOWINGLY repeat lies that they know are false, over and over again, that's where they CROSS THE LINE between RIGHT and WRONG!

Some of the bashers here, including Chemist, have done this. For example, Chemist keeps repeating the lie that I was too cheap to afford the $2 a month for my girlfriend's health insurance, and that Dianne worked in the bar as a sex worker. I've explained in detail how those lies are false, yet he keeps FRICKIN repeating them! Correcting him is like trying to pick up ants that are crawling all around the floor or wall! After a while, you just sweep or wipe them away.

And folks like Dr. Strangelove keep repeating the lie that I used to have schizophrenia, when I explained that that was a misdiagnosis from the 80's by one shrink only, and that I fit none of the symptoms of it at all. Yet they keep repeating the lie, cause they want to believe the worst and spread the worst about me, even if it's not true.

Having a differing opinion about me is one thing, but knowingly spreading lies is very unethical and won't be tolerated for long. If my critics continue to spread known lies, they will have to be banned.

For now though, Chemist and Busybear and Dr. Strangelove, please keep your bashing to the flaming bashing board ONLY.
The Joker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Just to state for the record

Postby LukeSkywalker » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 pm

The Joker wrote:No Wutard,

He has been repeating things you have posted on here and are now back peddling. We see that the master debator is nothing more than the master bator.

Give it up Wutard, it must really suck being you.

The Joker

PS Hi Riddler!!!!

WWu777 wrote:By the way, just to state for the record, I have nothing against people disagreeing with me, attacking me, or criticizing me. BUT......... when they start KNOWINGLY repeat lies that they know are false, over and over again, that's where they CROSS THE LINE between RIGHT and WRONG!

Some of the bashers here, including Chemist, have done this. For example, Chemist keeps repeating the lie that I was too cheap to afford the $2 a month for my girlfriend's health insurance, and that Dianne worked in the bar as a sex worker. I've explained in detail how those lies are false, yet he keeps FRICKIN repeating them! Correcting him is like trying to pick up ants that are crawling all around the floor or wall! After a while, you just sweep or wipe them away.

And folks like Dr. Strangelove keep repeating the lie that I used to have schizophrenia, when I explained that that was a misdiagnosis from the 80's by one shrink only, and that I fit none of the symptoms of it at all. Yet they keep repeating the lie, cause they want to believe the worst and spread the worst about me, even if it's not true.

Having a differing opinion about me is one thing, but knowingly spreading lies is very unethical and won't be tolerated for long. If my critics continue to spread known lies, they will have to be banned.

For now though, Chemist and Busybear and Dr. Strangelove, please keep your bashing to the flaming bashing board ONLY.


Joker, you're going to be the one "giving it up", not anyone else, if you don't follow the rules.

Just in case you don't see it, I'll repeat my response to your other message.

There's a new sheriff in town Joker, and I have literally a thousand times less patience than Winston does.

There are rules on this forum Joker, and one of them is that if you bash Winston, then the post has to go in the flame/bash forum. No exceptions.

This is your one warning Joker. You step over the line again, and if the post isn't in flame/bash, it's going to get deleted.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Postby kristy_571 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:28 pm

jamesbond wrote:I have a friend who paid cash for a house and cash for a new car. He is built like "the terminator" and can't meet a woman to save his life. He can't get laid either. There are a LOT of men in America who have tried like hell to meet women and simply can't! In America you NEED to meet women through mutual friends or you probably will NOT meet any women!Americans are very "clickish" as they only meet people through mutual friends. I read a startling statistic recently that said only 3 % of people have met someone at a bookstore, grocery store, bus, train, library, park or coffee shop (basically anyplace outside of a bar, club or party). Most people HAVE to rely on there friends to introduce them to someone. Not so in other countries like the UKraine, Russia and the Philippines there you can meet women ANYWHERE, not just a bar or club and you don't have to rely on your friends to introduce you to someone.


hot damn. I may not be "hot" enough for him, but I'll take him. I loves me some big muscles. ;) ;) ;)
kristy_571
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: California, USA

Postby DiscoPro_Joe » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:48 am

TheRiDdLeR wrote:Americans in general are considered the most obnoxious ignorant people on the planet. Most of you are loud dimwitted blowhards with superiority complexes. Heres a newsflash for you idiot. Americans are not the be all and end all. Most of the world cant stand you yanks and your country is f***ed up beyond a joke. Listen to the way you lot bitch and moan constantly about the *chuckle* greatest country of earth. Europe, australia, new zealand and the well developed countries of asia beat the US hands down.


美国人认为他们是第一人,可是他们不是。
Meiguoren renwei tamen shi diyi ren, keshi tamen bu shi.
Americans think they're number one, but they're not.
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:29 am
Location: Chongqing, China

Postby LukeSkywalker » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:02 am

Americans in general are considered the most obnoxious ignorant people on the planet. Most of you are loud dimwitted blowhards with superiority complexes. Heres a newsflash for you idiot. Americans are not the be all and end all. Most of the world cant stand you yanks and your country is f***ed up beyond a joke. Listen to the way you lot bitch and moan constantly about the *chuckle* greatest country of earth. Europe, australia, new zealand and the well developed countries of asia beat the US hands down.


Yeah, and then he goes and gets on Winston's case for perpetrating a supposed "Russian Hate Campaign" against all Russians, (which he never even proved existed). What a hypocrite.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Postby sephardic-male » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:05 pm

mattizzle81 wrote:1. Prostitution. This is madness. What kind of man engages in prostitution?

Nothing wrong with it. Nothing great about it either. A man who's willing to take a higher risk of STD in a sex parter in return for easier sex. A man who doesn't have the confidence to find a casual sex partner who values him as a "real man" worthy as a sex partner. Basically I don't find it degrading to the woman, I find it degrading to the man, it's lowering his value, showing he doesn't have what it takes to charm a hot woman into bed.

2. Income. Who is responsible for supporting the mother and child?
The MAN. 100%

3. Who will answer both questions?

I will ;)



most men who visit prostitutes have wives or girlfriends
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:56 pm
Location: Canada

Postby kristy_571 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Do men visit prostitutes because 1) the wife of girlfriend is not giving them what they want in bed, 2) because prostitutes offer sex without the strings, and won't bug a man the way a mistress/new girlfriend would (something new)? They make sense to me. I am just curious.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: California, USA

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:41 am

jtest28 wrote: And I also have noticed this with women. I can barely beat the p***y off of me with a shitty stick, yet women don't seem to want to commit.


I too have noticed that commitment seems to be the last thing on allot of American women's minds. It seems to be a problem with the dating scene in general. It seems like there is allot of fear and hesitation to commit, but people are not afraid or hesitant at all when it comes to divorce or break-ups.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am
Location: Nor-Cal

Postby jamesbond » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:45 am

kristy_571 wrote:Do men visit prostitutes because 1) the wife of girlfriend is not giving them what they want in bed, 2) because prostitutes offer sex without the strings, and won't bug a man the way a mistress/new girlfriend would (something new)? They make sense to me. I am just curious.


The statistic I read is that 75% of all men who go to prostitutes are married men! I guess married men in America aren't get much action from their wives! :shock:
Last edited by jamesbond on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby kristy_571 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Maybe they are not getting much action, or maybe because after a while, like any other human being, they need something new-but having a girlfriend is too risky. So maybe seeing a prostitute once in a while will bring some excitment. I personally see nothing wrong with prositution, as long as the woman is not a drug addict, and the client is not some psycho killer. And as long as the prostitute takes care of herself and makes sure she has no STDs. I haven't ever prostituted before, and I would never do that (not for me), but I see nothing wrong with it if done safely-like the girls do in Amsterdam.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: California, USA

Postby jamesbond » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 am

kristy_571 wrote:Maybe they are not getting much action, or maybe because after a while, like any other human being, they need something new-but having a girlfriend is too risky. So maybe seeing a prostitute once in a while will bring some excitment. I personally see nothing wrong with prositution, as long as the woman is not a drug addict, and the client is not some psycho killer. And as long as the prostitute takes care of herself and makes sure she has no STDs. I haven't ever prostituted before, and I would never do that (not for me), but I see nothing wrong with it if done safely-like the girls do in Amsterdam.


It's nice to hear a woman say she thinks prostituion is ok. It's funny, in America abortion is legal but prostituion is against the law! What a joke, an adult man paying an adult woman for sex is considered illegal! No wonder why there are so many sexually frustrated men in America. :shock:
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby tom » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:50 am

I have never seen anything like that one. Guys getting easy sex but not able to get a GF. This is not a real story. Now they are tons of guys who cannot get sex and a GF here in America that is a very common story.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:21 pm

tom wrote:I have never seen anything like that one. Guys getting easy sex but not able to get a GF. This is not a real story. Now they are tons of guys who cannot get sex and a GF here in America that is a very common story.


W: Me neither. But I've known some ugly women in America who say they get sex and one night stands, but after that the guy doesn't want to see her again. So they can't get a real boyfriend, only casual sex.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests