Why I stopped trying to date in the USA (My experience)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
avillax
Freshman Poster

Why I stopped trying to date in the USA (My experience)

Post by avillax »

I got involved in the seduction community long time ago, I must admit that the mystery method and some of that material helped me with the basics:

1. Being confident
2. Don't act like a wuss
3. Don't act needy

That sort of stuff, however I'm from Mexico and anywhere outside the USA many of the techniques like "Peacocking" just seemed too cheesy or down right stupid. And too much effort.

It was until I started living in the USA that I realized these concepts were necessary because women in the USA only responded to such fakeness and needed that much effort to be seduced.

Especially in Hollywood, I think most PUAs were from the Hollywood scene, where these plastic concepts are necessary, but it isn't much different in the rest of the USA.

I had lived Mexico, Canada, France and finally came to the USA.

All I knew about American girls was what you see on TV, and Spring break, I though American girls were not classy at all and sleazy-easy. The first thing I found out: they're not sleazy-easy. First of all, they become like that on Spring break obviously, I can still go to a cheap nightclub and get
laid in the USA because I'm good looking, but I'm 31 years old and to be honest I wasn't interested on that anymore, I was now looking for quality and a meaningful relationship.

I was living in San Diego, and then in Hollywood, after 20 months living in the USA I got 0 dates, well, I actually had a girlfriend for 5 months but she was from Tijuana Mexico, in the end 0 dates with American women. And decided to go back to Mexico because as a freelance I didn't want to continue paying for expensive rents and lost all interest on American women, like I said I could have got sex easily, but that's not what I wanted.

Anyways, I would like to see your answers so I can give you interesting details about my life in the USA.
Last edited by avillax on May 3rd, 2014, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome avillax, glad you found our forum.

You made the right decision to stop chasing American women, it is a waste of time and money.

PUA does have some good points to it but a lot of the stuff they are telling guys is pure 'clap trap' and nonsense.

It's best that you just pursue foreign women like a lot of us here on this forum are doing. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Welcome Avillax, you also gotta ask yourself you could have had a lucky escape... if you had impregnated one they coulda taken everything you owned then you wouldn't have any options!
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

Don't worry, I've never had sex with American women, and that brings me to my first story with an American woman:

The Almost

About 10 years ago I met a girl in my city in Mexico who was from San Diego, California.
This American girl was into me, she was OK looking and she began to try to seduce me.

One day she invited me to her place to have sex...

When we entered her room, I notice that she had a book on S&M and she said she liked that stuff.
We took our clothes off, and the first weird thing: I tried to kiss her and she moved her lips away, the message was clear: she only wanted sex and nothing else, not an emotional bond, not something intimate.

Now, this is very weird considering that putting a penis inside a vagina is more intimate isn't it? but apparently American women have the concept upside down. And I've had other Mexican friends relating the same experience with American women.

Anyways, I laid her in bed and she proceeded to scratch my back and bite my neck like a wild animal, like I mentioned, she was into S & M.
Of course, I wasn't expecting this, so the fact that I couldn't kiss her and then she proceeded to attack me like a wild animal made me lose my hard on...

Worst thing, she blamed me for the whole episode, said I had to "Open up more", I tried to cuddle and sleep in her bed because I didn't want to go back home that late but she gave me the cold shoulder and told me to leave!

So that was my first experience with American women, and I couldn't perform the act!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I have probably told this story before, but I will tell it again. When I was still in the military I had no problem getting girls. Probably had something to do with being young and good looking, but who knows. In 1993 I saw an ad in the back of a magazine about Russian women, so I ordered a catalog, just for kicks. When the catalog arrived, I was shocked at how classy, pretty, and well educated the Russian girls were. That was the first time I began to see American women as inferior. While still in the military, I took a short vacation to Ecuador in 1997. While I found Latin girls interesting, I knew they were not marriage material, but it helped me see that American women were the worst in the world. By the time I left the military in 2000, I had stopped nearly all interaction with the women around me, and I knew I would never marry an American. It took me a few years, but I finally sorted out my veterans pension, and began making plans to move to Eastern Europe. One part of that plan was getting a retired military identification card that would allow me to fly on Air Force jets for free. So I went to the local Navy / Marine Corps Reserve Center and found the swabbie in charge of issuing ID cards. It turned out to be a short black female petty officer with a buzz-cut and a personality to match. She was smug, and oozed that typical American female sense of entitlement. She acted as if she was doing me a favor by cutting my ID card, not that I had earned it through my service. When it came time to present my Veterans Affairs award letter confirming my 100% Total & Permanent rating...and my tax-free monthly award amount of $2,239...her personality changed like someone hit a light switch. She immediately smiled up at me, batted her eyelashes, and coyly said "Ohh, you need to find someone to share that money with". I tell you, it was one of those epiphany moments where your entire life crystallizes in an instant. While my mind screamed WHEN PIGS FLY, BITCH! I gave her a wry smile, slowly put out my hand, and took back my VA award letter. A few minutes later I had my military ID card and was walking out the door. By the time I left the parking lot, I decided to bump up my plans to move to Europe from "some day" to "this year".

Not long after that, I received my Social Security Disability lump-sum backpay, so I decided to take a trip to Circuit City (this was 2003 when they were still around) to pick up some gear. Specifically, a flat screen computer monitor to replace my blurry old CRT. So I walk into Circuit City in my blue jeans and t-shirt, and the first person to lay eyes on me was the young girl working floor sales. She took a second to look me up and down, rolled her eyes, then turned and walked away. No joke. The rest of the floor staff ignored me as well, assuming I was some poor schlub, but I was not there for a social call, so I did not care. I walked around like a kid in a candy store, turning a quick trip into a 40 minute shopping spree. By the time I got to the cashier, I had about $2000 worth of stuff. The same sales girl that blew me off happened to walk by as I was checking out. She literally stopped dead in her tracks and did a double-take as she saw my shopping cart stacked to the top. I actually saw her eyes darting from box to box, calculating the commission check that she could have gotten had she not been such an asshole. I turned towards her, looked her in the eye with a wry smirk as I slowly tapped my credit card on the counter. She shook her head slightly, a look of total defeat on her face, then shuffled away. Inside, I was still the same person I was when I wore a uniform. I felt and thought the same way, dressed and acted the same way, only now, I had a few bucks in my pocket, and that completely changed how women perceived me. I never had money before, so it was a completely alien situation for me. I was in my 30's, so I was old enough to intellectually understand what was happening. I know it sounds stupid, but I was stunned to finally realize that women only cared about money. I saw for the first time that American women see the average guy as a utterly worthless, but the very instant they smell money, all bets are off. Before, I assumed that money was a factor for women, but not the only factor. I was wrong. Money matters most, everything else is secondary, at best. They see us as walking ATM's and little more. It really opened my eyes to see how stupid and blind women think men are, as if we can not see how shallow and mercenary they are. Once that lightning bolt came down from heaven, my already low opinion of American women plummeted down into the abyss. A decade later, I have found no reason to revise my perceptions.

So in the end, I tell men that the inability to interact or tolerate American women is not a curse, but a blessing. Be happy and proud of that fact.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

Sorry Grunt but I think you're trolling my story.

Anyways, I was living in San Diego and didn't have a car, so I couldn't socialize well and I thought that getting a car would easily get me a girl, after all I was good looking.

So I got the car and started using online services such as POF, but wasn't getting any replies, only ugly girls would contact me. I was told that pretty girls in America would receive 30 daily emails!

So I tried to make friends through a pickup soccer meetup group. Some girls would show up to play soccer, mostly manly girls, there was one that was looking to get f***ed but was so competitive that she was just like a man.

Most of the guys were Arab, so they keep themselves away from women for some reason.

Anyways, one day they invited me to a bar and I was so excited because I was finally going to a bar with the guys, and it was a bar that was basically a meat market in San Diego.

Well, I got to the bar, and they didn't let me in because I didn't have a "valid ID" I for once, wasn't going to bring my passport. So that revealed one sad reality of the USA:

The government treats Americans like babies, I was 29 years old back then, seriously what a joke, nowhere in the world would I have to show my ID except in the USA. Police state.

So I just had to leave. Also notice this: Distances are huge in the USA, they are reflected on the highway as well as on the people, everyone is extrovert in the USA (they have to be) but keep their distance preventing you to get involved in their lives.

The USA is just not designed for partying, drinking and nightclub socializing, in other words, things started to get really boring, specially for a guy like me who comes from Mexico and is used to easily making friends, drinking, partying and meeting girls.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:WHEN PIGS FLY, BITCH!
Or when monkeys fly! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
Grunt wrote:WHEN PIGS FLY, BITCH!
Or when monkeys fly! :P

Funny pic but it would be more realistic if it showed Winston-monkey with a handful of cash ($1500 or so) to entice the girl to ride on his back. :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have to totally agree, the women here are so shallow and it looks like China may not be accepting $'s for payment any longer so the stupid Americans are fixing to get what they deserve.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »