Looking for guys for Reality Show on dating in Prague !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

hornyabc wrote:
Cyrus wrote: So I wanted to mention I'm helping Arturo with this project and am on the show's producing team (we met in Los Angeles a while back and he's a good friend of mine, I still live in LA but he's moved back to Mexico. I also hung out with the guy who will be playing the show's host).
Hey Cyrus, I'm also in LA right now and am a photographer/camera operator. Have you guys already filled up the production crew positions yet? I would be very interested in joining this project and also have other production friends who'd be interested too.

I think it's a great concept mixing reality/dating/travel into a single show.
Cool career. I think how many positions come into the fold kind-of depends on how well the Kickstarter does (that is to say, if it meets its goal or not) but I can talk to Arturo about it (or he can answer for you on this thread).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Hi...Would you consider an Indian too :) I'm from India and I love Czech Republic....Always wanted to go there....It would be a good story 9 American and 1 Indian guy from a third world country, desperately looking for love 10,000 miles away....

American guys looking for love has been talked to death and filmed all over....If you could include people from India or better Thailand....Think about a Thai guy seeking Love in Prague or Filipino...These guys have it all...It would be interesting to watch their perspective on dating czech women..when the entire world dates Thai or Filipina women :D :D

Good luck with your project...its interesting...
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

Hello guys, starchild5, an Indian guy might be considered for the cast but it depends on how many people apply and other factors, send me a PM if you're really interested.

hornyabc: we already have the production crew and so we can't hire more people, but if you want to be part of the cast, contact me.
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

C'mon people what's the matter with you, I haven't seen much interest

Finally you have the opportunity of meeting beautiful girls and you won't take it?

You know there are dating businesses where they take you on tour to Ukraine to meet girls and charge $3000 or more, and now you have the opportunity to do the same in Czech Republic for free and you don't profit from it?

Maybe that's the reason why you haven't found a girl. In my experience, finding a girl requires balls:

You have to lift up your skirt, grab your balls, and make a fuckin decision!

Girls like adventurous guys who are willing to take risks, go where the action is, not just sit in their houses taking about their dreams of traveling abroad, dreams that never are.

When are you going to have an opportunity like this again?