Why do black american men want white american women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

kj1986nyc wrote:Most educated black women are just high functioning hoodrats
Yea, I'm just now realizing that. There was some black girls in the news not too long ago that were attending a prestigious law school and their futures were secure but were dating street thugs, and as the story goes, the street thugs committed a botched robbery and in another case got caught selling drugs on campus and they all went down in flames. The girls were expelled from college and got charged for accessory to a crime.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
kj1986nyc wrote:Most educated black women are just high functioning hoodrats
Yea, I'm just now realizing that. There was some black girls in the news not too long ago that were attending a prestigious law school and their futures were secure but were dating street thugs, and as the story goes, the street thugs committed a botched robbery and in another case got caught selling drugs on campus and they all went down in flames. The girls were expelled from college and got charged for accessory to a crime.
What's the link to the news articles?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

^^ This is one article I remember reading: http://newsone.com/1186635/smart-black- ... nd-murder/
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Yep, a lot of intelligent American girls date thugs, bad boys and drug dealers unfortunately.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do black american men want white american women?

SilverEnergy wrote:
Even the nicer, more clean cut black girls like the street, hood black guys and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's just that a very high number of them do.

Black women do treat white men with more respect overall.

White feminists have definitely been known to date a nice number of black men.

As a black guy myself, I can definitely tell you that through high school and college, it was the white, asian and hispanic girls who showed me the most interest.

Go back to slavery and number of the white slave master's wives did have sexual relations with the black male slaves.

There are a few cool African American women in America but they are very few but if you want quality black women, you have to go overseas.

Same thing happened with Dennis Rodman. Dennis Rodman back in high school had a hard time with black women, and he said black women use to make fun of him, so he chose to date white women exclusively once he made it big because they were the only women who gave him the time of day.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Same thing happened with Dennis Rodman. Dennis Rodman back in high school had a hard time with black women, and he said black women use to make fun of him, so he chose to date white women exclusively once he made it big because they were the only women who gave him the time of day.
Wasn't Dennis Rodman married to Carmen Electra for about a week? They got married in Vegas and within one week got divorced. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Same thing happened with Dennis Rodman. Dennis Rodman back in high school had a hard time with black women, and he said black women use to make fun of him, so he chose to date white women exclusively once he made it big because they were the only women who gave him the time of day.
ROTFL I'm sold on white women now! How wrong we were all this time! :lol:
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

jamesbond wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote: Same thing happened with Dennis Rodman. Dennis Rodman back in high school had a hard time with black women, and he said black women use to make fun of him, so he chose to date white women exclusively once he made it big because they were the only women who gave him the time of day.
Wasn't Dennis Rodman married to Carmen Electra for about a week? They got married in Vegas and within one week got divorced. :shock:
Yeah, and I think he briefly dated or was married to madonna too.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Arabian Lover wrote:So I've been thinking,

How come afro-american men are running away from afro-american women and towards white american women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

Is it the feminism masculinises white women or sissifies white men?

I often hear black men say white american women are:

More respectful
More loving
Less attitude and easier to control
Nastier in Bed (not necessarily better but more willing to do more things)
More submissive (can't see how)
More appreciative
Two generations ago Black men could have been killed for noticing a woman and making a pass at her. Today he must ask himself why limit himself to 13% of the population? Just out of some sense of la raza? Traditionally, maybe not in the near future, any kids resulting will be considered Black anyway. Like Haile Berry, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys Barack Obama, Boris Kodjoe....Even with other races until the NFL and other athletic organizations wanted to promote that they had "Asian" players you had Hines Ward or a Bryan Clay, but otherwise you have your Tiger Woods, Sharon Leal, Sonja Sohn......
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Raja wrote: Two generations ago Black men could have been killed for noticing a woman and making a pass at her. Today he must ask himself why limit himself to 13% of the population?
How about a sense of common decency as regards not letting their inferior genetics contaminate the gene pool and ruin the rest of society? But then of course due to their inferior genetics, most of them don't have any sense of common decency.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
Raja wrote: Two generations ago Black men could have been killed for noticing a woman and making a pass at her. Today he must ask himself why limit himself to 13% of the population?
How about a sense of common decency as regards not letting their inferior genetics contaminate the gene pool and ruin the rest of society? But then of course due to their inferior genetics, most of them don't have any sense of common decency.
And, yet, like most White supremacists do, somehow miscegenation with Asian females is okay, but not for White females. LOL.

What a hypocrite!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:And, yet, like most White supremacists do, somehow miscegenation with Asian females is okay, but not for White females. LOL.

What a hypocrite!
There is positive and negative miscegenation you know. White men having sex with Asian sluts and divorcees does not taint them in the way that negros having sex with white females does. If the Asian females get pregnant then this improves the Asian gene pool by introducing creative and inductive genes, thereby allowing their society to further develop, as has happened with barbarian invaders in China and elsewhere for centuries. Conversely, if negros breed with white females this causes natural blondes and redheads to be eliminated from the population, which is tragic. Also, by breeding with white females, particularly those with quality genetics, the negros are preventing quality white children from being born at a time when we need them to sustain the technologically advanced society that we all depend on. Worse still, they are replacing them with mutts who will likely most closely resemble their black side, which as we know means reduced intelligence, a severely diminished capacity for abstract thought, innate thieving and murderous tendencies and various muh dick issues. So in the one case miscegenation is either harmless or doing everyone a favor, whereas in the other it is wanton genetic vandalism.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Here is one of several reasons why...

Anymore questions?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote: innate thieving and murderous tendencies and various muh dick issues. So in the one case miscegenation is either harmless or doing everyone a favor, whereas in the other it is wanton genetic vandalism.
White people commit murder and crime just as blacks and any other race, the only difference is that black criminal activity is 90% poverty related, it's low level, random, and very unorganized. So if you don't want to be a target of black crime, all you have to do is move away from where they live and you will have nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, white criminal activity is highly organized, polished, premeditated, and far reaching to the point of not really having the ability to completely escape from. White crime comes in the form of high taxes, various elaborate scams that loot you of your retirement money (i.e, Enron), the IRS, mortgage scams, and various ponzi schemes (i.e, Bernie Madoff).

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/13/f ... in-claims/

As far as murder, due to European technology, Europeans take the cake in killing the most people. In the Hiroshima and Nagasaki A-bombing alone, it's said that at least 40,000 Japanese people (mostly poor) were killed instantly. People in Japan still deal with that issue up to this day. No African nation as ever done such a thing to any other group of people.

I'm not here to demonize white people, but you're making it out to seem as if white people don't kill, steal, or murder others and that's simply not true. White people kill, steal and rob just like others, but it's just with better efficiency and they're able to do damage control in the end.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote: innate thieving and murderous tendencies and various muh dick issues. So in the one case miscegenation is either harmless or doing everyone a favor, whereas in the other it is wanton genetic vandalism.
White people commit murder and crime just as blacks and any other race, the only difference is that black criminal activity is 90% poverty related, it's low level, random, and very unorganized. So if you don't want to be a target of black crime, all you have to do is move away from where they live and you will have nothing to worry about.
Well exactly, and this is consistent with the idea that blacks are intrinsically savages/animals. As to the idea of simply moving away, you might not have the money to move and in many cases the regime is importing more blacks and spreading them around with subsidized housing. And of course if human females are encouraged to breed with blacks this with ruin the entire human condition.