Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

US Airlines Are Whining About Foreign Carriers airlines.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

US Airlines Are Whining About Foreign Carriers airlines.

Postby Johnny » Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Johnny
Freshman Poster

Postby ntm1972 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Let them whine, and we'll see if they want some cheese with that.

Step up to the plate and VASTLY improve your service, or get used to getting your a** kicked.

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up on Emirates Airlines, Johnny!
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 pm

ntm1972 wrote:Let them whine, and we'll see if they want some cheese with that.

Step up to the plate and VASTLY improve your service, or get used to getting your a** kicked.

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up on Emirates Airlines, Johnny!

+1
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Tue May 06, 2014 12:29 am

The beauty of foreign stewardesses is enough to make me want to fly on foreign airlines
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am

Hero wrote:The beauty of foreign stewardesses is enough to make me want to fly on foreign airlines

I flew a foreign Airline to Brazil.The Airline was Panamanian and they had some fine Black Panamanian stewardess and they kept the liquor and food coming,it was nice.I got drunk on that plane.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Tue May 06, 2014 12:56 am

I remember staying in a hotel in Miami near the airport. There were a lot of foreign airline crews staying there. Watching those Latin American stewardesses made me think I'd died and gone to Heaven.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 06, 2014 1:38 am

I think Singapore Airlines was the first, who set the standards for high end service and cute flight attendants.

Then soon afterwards, the rest of the world, sans Uncle Sam, caught up with 'em.

If anything, domestic carriers: US West, United, & American should be called Shank-Air. I think the last time I saw a cute all Yankee staff was on Northwest Air, now about 20 years ago :roll: Afterwards, it was like 'Who Let the Dogs Out' :shock:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Tue May 06, 2014 2:24 am

I flew with Condor Flugdienst to Frankfurt when leaving the US and to be honest their service was way better than US Airways any day and usually I flew on US Airways to Frankfurt. In that German airline I flew I paid much less than on an American carrier and the service was much much better too.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 06, 2014 2:44 am

***JP*** wrote:I flew with Condor Flugdienst to Frankfurt when leaving the US and to be honest their service was way better than US Airways any day and usually I flew on US Airways to Frankfurt. In that German airline I flew I paid much less than on an American carrier and the service was much much better too.

Thank goodness that I only flew US Airways between Boston and NYC, since one doesn't need much service for a 30 min flight time.

Seriously, that's not an airline by any global standards. It's like traveling in the storage unit of a FedEx cargo plane.

If you travel internationally, I think United Airlines (which is kinda average, BTW), is America's only global airline, since they usually have staff, shared between partner nations esp in overseas trips.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Tue May 06, 2014 4:32 am

S_Parc wrote:
***JP*** wrote:I flew with Condor Flugdienst to Frankfurt when leaving the US and to be honest their service was way better than US Airways any day and usually I flew on US Airways to Frankfurt. In that German airline I flew I paid much less than on an American carrier and the service was much much better too.

Thank goodness that I only flew US Airways between Boston and NYC, since one doesn't need much service for a 30 min flight time.

Seriously, that's not an airline by any global standards. It's like traveling in the storage unit of a FedEx cargo plane.

If you travel internationally, I think United Airlines (which is kinda average, BTW), is America's only global airline, since they usually have staff, shared between partner nations esp in overseas trips.

Well previous times when I flew them they had the best prices for crossing the atlantic but then when I found out Condor Flugdienst started flying to my home town I gave them a try and to be honest no regrets cause the service was good and it was a direct flight to Frankfurt instead of making a connection in Philadelphia.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions