Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Postby Zionosis » Fri May 09, 2014 2:31 am

Well I can't help but see a sort of racial behavioral difference in the 3 main races. White, Black, Asian.
I am only going to cover white and Asian because I have never really put much time into observing and interacting with black women.

Basically what I notice is that not all but the vast majority of white women are feminists to some extent. For instance what I am talking about is that they seem to believe that they should run things and that men are oppressors and stupid. From my experience the vast amount of white women think this and it goes without saying that it's destructive to not only the whole society but to their own interaction with men.

I notice though that Asian women have a totally different view of things. Asian women for instance in my experiences and observations seem to believe men are needed and they respect them. They also don't think their men are stupid. I also notice that Asian women have more logical thinking than white women. I hear white women make the most asinine statements quite regularly.

At the end of the day what I notice is that white women seem to be really unintelligent and the main thing I notice that they lack is logical thinking.
For instance this is a weird example but it holds true. I notice that white women will tease a man's penis size no matter how large it is. I remember this back in school and also in college. Happened to at least 7 guys from memory. Maybe white women have no idea when told something like 7 or 8 inches how big that really is and just think in their brain of something more like 6 inches. Or maybe they just will tease men no matter what even when the man's penis is larger than their vagina can even take considering medical studies show that an aroused female vagina is rarely deeper than 6 inches. (most of the time not even as deep as 6).

Again that is white women's logic and I can't really understand it. If I was a woman and a man had a penis that hit my cervix I wouldn't say he has a small penis and tease him. Sounds pretty stupid to me anyway.

Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.
Also another thing I notice is that white women think they are god's gift more. I have seen white women who aren't that good looking like only a 6/10 and even sometimes a 5/10 and they believe they deserve some man that looks like a 20 year old Brad Pitt and won't accept anything less. Again very screwed up for these women who don't look particularly attractive and have many shortcomings to expect this.
Last edited by Zionosis on Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Postby jtest28 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 am

Yeah, I keep trying to figure this out too. Its as if most Asian women have an ability to think differently than white women. But I wouldn't say its necessarily intelligence because theres smart white women who are just as man-hating and feminist as the average ones. I dunno. Part of me thinks God just hates white men. . . So he created this filth to afflict us.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Zionosis » Fri May 09, 2014 3:01 am

jtest28 wrote:Yeah, I keep trying to figure this out too. Its as if most Asian women have an ability to think differently than white women. But I wouldn't say its necessarily intelligence because theres smart white women who are just as man-hating and feminist as the average ones. I dunno. Part of me thinks God just hates white men. . . So he created this filth to afflict us.


Most of the so called smart white women I have come across still don't have much logic and it's more like they are gifted in one area (Usually literature) and suck at everything else.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 am

jtest28 wrote:Yeah, I keep trying to figure this out too. Its as if most Asian women have an ability to think differently than white women. But I wouldn't say its necessarily intelligence because theres smart white women who are just as man-hating and feminist as the average ones. I dunno. Part of me thinks God just hates white men. . . So he created this filth to afflict us.


When I was in Crimea, I met a girl who was ethnic Kyrgyz. I walked her home after playing cards with a group of friends. It was amazing how different she was from the ethnic Russian girls. Just the way she talked and communicated was softer, more feminine if I can call it that. I guess I was too obsessed with white girls and never gave her enough of a chance. If I had stayed longer in Crimea I would have asked her out.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Re: Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Postby jamesbond » Fri May 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Zionosis wrote:Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.

Also another thing I notice is that white women think they are god's gift more. I have seen white women who aren't that good looking like only a 6/10 and even sometimes a 5/10 and they believe they deserve some man that looks like a 20 year old Brad Pitt and won't accept anything less. Again very screwed up for these women who don't look particularly attractive and have many shortcomings to expect this.

Yes, I have heard other guys say the same thing. When a white woman has sex with her husband or boyfriend, she acts like he owes her something. Women from other races are not like that.

Also, white women tend to have an inflated sense of themselves, meaning an average looking white woman thinks she deserves a guy who is rich and good looking. Again, most women from other races don't think like this.

I think feminism is to blame for this. Almost all feminists are white women, so it makes sense that white women have these crazy feminist ideas.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri May 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Zionosis wrote:Well I can't help but see a sort of racial behavioral difference in the 3 main races. White, Black, Asian.
I am only going to cover white and Asian because I have never really put much time into observing and interacting with black women.

Basically what I notice is that not all but the vast majority of white women are feminists to some extent. For instance what I am talking about is that they seem to believe that they should run things and that men are oppressors and stupid. From my experience the vast amount of white women think this and it goes without saying that it's destructive to not only the whole society but to their own interaction with men.

I notice though that Asian women have a totally different view of things. Asian women for instance in my experiences and observations seem to believe men are needed and they respect them. They also don't think their men are stupid. I also notice that Asian women have more logical thinking than white women. I hear white women make the most asinine statements quite regularly.


Maybe somebody who is Asian can chime in on Asian culture, but from what I know, don't be fooled by Asian women.

Yes, Asian women respect men, and they they know men are needed, but this only goes on OUTSIDE the home. Because aside from that, Asian women run what goes on INSIDE the home so don't think that getting an Asian woman you're getting some little submissive Asian girl who will do as you say and will make things home sweet home for you. An Asian woman will expect you to work and bring home major bacon and will expect nothing less especially if she's Chinese or Korean.

In fact, just read this thread: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11627





Zionosis wrote:Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.


Most women are like this. Why? Because at the end of the day, the dating market is really a barter system where women exchange themselves and their sexuality for a man's protection and resources. Women have no choice but to try and get something out of letting a man have sex with them because women really have no other real way to obtain things like men can. Let's get real here... Would you advise your mother or daughter to give away sex to multiple men for free?

What the problem is today is that women have priced themselves out of the market simply because they can get away with it and because they're greedy. For comparison, with women today asking men to buy them $3,000 hand bags and $50,000.00 cars is like Burger King asking you to pay $100.00 for 1 container of french fries. Obviously, it's just not worth it and a rip off.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Agreed 100%.
You need a traditional women from a traditional country. The point is, no white countries are traditional. Not a single white country has a fertility rate over 3.0

Choose from any of the countries below if you want a good wife:




Rank

country

(children born/woman)

Date of Information





1 Niger
6.89

2014 est.



2 Mali
6.16

2014 est.



3 Burundi
6.14

2014 est.



4 Somalia
6.08

2014 est.



5 Uganda
5.97

2014 est.



6 Burkina Faso
5.93

2014 est.



7 Zambia
5.76

2014 est.



8 Malawi
5.66

2014 est.



9 Afghanistan
5.43

2014 est.



10 Angola
5.43

2014 est.



11 South Sudan
5.43

2014 est.



12 Mozambique
5.27

2014 est.



13 Nigeria
5.25

2014 est.



14 Ethiopia
5.23

2014 est.



15 Timor-Leste
5.11

2014 est.



16 Benin
5.04

2014 est.



17 Tanzania
4.95

2014 est.



18 Guinea
4.93

2014 est.



19 Sierra Leone
4.83

2014 est.



20 Cameroon
4.82

2014 est.



21 Liberia
4.81

2014 est.



22 Congo, Democratic Republic of the
4.80

2014 est.



23 Congo, Republic of the
4.73

2014 est.



24 Chad
4.68

2014 est.



25 Sao Tome and Principe
4.67

2014 est.



26 Equatorial Guinea
4.66

2014 est.



27 Rwanda
4.62

2014 est.



28 Togo
4.53

2014 est.



29 Senegal
4.52

2014 est.



30 Gabon
4.49

2014 est.



31 Central African Republic
4.46

2014 est.



32 Guinea-Bissau
4.30

2014 est.



33 Madagascar
4.28

2014 est.



34 Gaza Strip
4.24

2014 est.



35 Eritrea
4.14

2014 est.



36 Yemen
4.09

2014 est.



37 Ghana
4.09

2014 est.



38 Western Sahara
4.07

2014 est.



39 Mauritania
4.07

2014 est.



40 Sudan
3.92

2014 est.



41 Gambia, The
3.85

2014 est.



42 Comoros
3.76

2014 est.



43 Cote d'Ivoire
3.63

2014 est.



44 Zimbabwe
3.56

2014 est.



45 Kenya
3.54

2014 est.



46 Iraq
3.41

2014 est.



47 Solomon Islands
3.36

2014 est.



48 Tonga
3.36

2014 est.



49 Vanuatu
3.36

2014 est.



50 Papua New Guinea
3.24

2014 est.



51 Marshall Islands
3.22

2014 est.



52 Jordan
3.16

2014 est.



53 Philippines
3.06

2014 est.



54 Tuvalu
3.03

2014 est.



55 Belize
3.02

2014 est.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Re: Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Postby zboy1 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:13 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Well I can't help but see a sort of racial behavioral difference in the 3 main races. White, Black, Asian.
I am only going to cover white and Asian because I have never really put much time into observing and interacting with black women.

Basically what I notice is that not all but the vast majority of white women are feminists to some extent. For instance what I am talking about is that they seem to believe that they should run things and that men are oppressors and stupid. From my experience the vast amount of white women think this and it goes without saying that it's destructive to not only the whole society but to their own interaction with men.

I notice though that Asian women have a totally different view of things. Asian women for instance in my experiences and observations seem to believe men are needed and they respect them. They also don't think their men are stupid. I also notice that Asian women have more logical thinking than white women. I hear white women make the most asinine statements quite regularly.


Maybe somebody who is Asian can chime in on Asian culture, but from what I know, don't be fooled by Asian women.

Yes, Asian women respect men, and they they know men are needed, but this only goes on OUTSIDE the home. Because aside from that, Asian women run what goes on INSIDE the home so don't think that getting an Asian woman you're getting some little submissive Asian girl who will do as you say and will make things home sweet home for you. An Asian woman will expect you to work and bring home major bacon and will expect nothing less especially if she's Chinese or Korean.

In fact, just read this thread: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11627





Zionosis wrote:Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.


Most women are like this. Why? Because at the end of the day, the dating market is really a barter system where women exchange themselves and their sexuality for a man's protection and resources. Women have no choice but to try and get something out of letting a man have sex with them because women really have no other real way to obtain things like men can. Let's get real here... Would you advise your mother or daughter to give away sex to multiple men for free?

What the problem is today is that women have priced themselves out of the market simply because they can get away with it and because they're greedy. For comparison, with women today asking men to buy them $3,000 hand bags and $50,000.00 cars is like Burger King asking you to pay $100.00 for 1 container of french fries. Obviously, it's just not worth it and a rip off.


Yup! I totally agree with NorthAmericanGuy: don't be fooled by Asian women! They will run the household--not you--if you let them! I think too many men overvalue Asian females--especially White guys--since Asian women see White men as 'status symbols,' but once the blinders come off, beware.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat May 10, 2014 1:30 am

A man's supposed to be the head and leader of his household, regardless of what race woman you marry.

Don't let your women lead you inside or outside of the house, American or foreign.

She'll respect you more for it.

Make it clear to your woman that she's supposed to cook, clean and submit to you.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby bladed11 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 am

Ya the bar they raise is way high in the sky. They are delusional psychotics keep clear. I actually have an asian girlfriend right now. Go get one and see what the hype is about. Also be warned some asian women are not good either, but atleast you will find good ones in the bunch unlike in america.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Postby Jester » Sun May 11, 2014 4:42 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
A man's supposed to be the head and leader of his household, regardless of what race woman you marry.

Don't let your women lead you inside or outside of the house, American or foreign.

She'll respect you more for it.

Make it clear to your woman that she's supposed to cook, clean and submit to you.



+1

Operating this way allows a girl to stay girlish all her life. Seen it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby jamesbond » Sun May 11, 2014 3:38 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:A man's supposed to be the head and leader of his household, regardless of what race woman you marry.

Don't let your women lead you inside or outside of the house, American or foreign.

She'll respect you more for it.

Make it clear to your woman that she's supposed to cook, clean and submit to you.

This is absolutely true, two people can't be the head of the household. It even says in the bible that the man is supposed to be the head of the household.

What you have today in English speaking countries, is women competing with men.

A wife is not supposed to "compete" with her husband, she is supposed to complement her husband and let her husband be the head of the household.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby johny_quest » Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Interesting stats, Topspruce. So basically what you're saying is, look in africa if you want a good wife? No thanks.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 3:14 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests