Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

POLL: Which country should I expat to?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Which traditional country is best?

Berber Peoples in Mali, Niger
No votes
Ethiopia
20%
Yemen
No votes
Philippines
20%
other
60%

Total votes : 5

POLL: Which country should I expat to?

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Berber Peoples in Mali, Niger
Ethiopia
Yemen
Philippines

After narrowing it down to countries with birth rate above 3.0, friendliness to foreigners stats, and attractiveness of women...I have taken it to 4 choices.

Furthermore, all of these places have trip reports on the web with people getting married and having families. I'm sure some of these places its quite hard to fit in and get a woman, but after a few years of effort it will happen. After all, there is only a need to get married once.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Re: POLL: Which country should I expat to?

Postby Rocky Top » Fri May 09, 2014 7:20 pm

TopSpruce wrote:Berber Peoples in Mali, Niger
Ethiopia
Yemen
Philippines

After narrowing it down to countries with birth rate above 3.0, friendliness to foreigners stats, and attractiveness of women...I have taken it to 4 choices.

Furthermore, all of these places have trip reports on the web with people getting married and having families. I'm sure some of these places its quite hard to fit in and get a woman, but after a few years of effort it will happen. After all, there is only a need to get married once.

I would really be interested to see a link for these resorts in Mali and Ethiopia...
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: POLL: Which country should I expat to?

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Rocky Top wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:Berber Peoples in Mali, Niger
Ethiopia
Yemen
Philippines

I would really be interested to see a link for these resorts in Mali and Ethiopia...

Here is a link for Berber girls in Southern Algeria (the Berbers culture exists in S. Alegeria/N. Mali/N. Niger/ and other places...
http://claritaslux.com/girls/algerian-girls/

Naughty Nomad trip report from Ethiopia: http://naughtynomad.com/2013/05/18/addi ... ity-guide/
Quite a few men go to Ethiopia for the women. There are several sites about Ethiopian brides as well.

Yemen, I already posted in another thread about expat converts from America getting married there. Also, it is know that neighboring arabs find village brides by using their cash resources.
Philippines....well, plenty of trip reports on this site and many others.

I think all these countries are doable if you adapt to the language, culture, and religion. In fact its probably possible to become an expat, get married, and start a family in any country of the world...except perhaps for North Korea. The key is which countries offer a traditional and moral life.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Fri May 09, 2014 7:38 pm

I am going to say something I rarely say:
I think ALL of these would be good choices.

So I am not going to vote yet.

I would urge you to post several quality videos or links for each place. Putting their best foot forward, as it were. Because many of us are ignorant on these places. For example, I associate Berbers with Morocco and Algeria. Had no idea they were in Niger and Mali.

I think Andrew Zimmern did a show with Berbers, maybe in Morocco.

NaughtyNomad has been in Ethiopia, had some wild stuff. (Yes, I know you want the good girls. Me too. But post anyway!)

PS Later, I would be interested to see what Ladislav has to say, he has lived in Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and (I think) Kuwait, among other places.

EDIT:

:lol:

I see you already did what I asked!!!

:oops:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Jester wrote:I am going to say something I rarely say:
I think ALL of these would be good choices.

So I am not going to vote yet.

I would urge you to post several quality videos or links for each place. Putting their best foot forward, as it were. Because many of us are ignorant on these places. For example, I associate Berbers with Morocco and Algeria. Had no idea they were in Niger and Mali.

I think Andrew Zimmern did a show with Berbers, maybe in Morocco.

NaughtyNomad has been in Ethiopia, had some wild stuff. (Yes, I know you want the good girls. Me too. But post anyway!)

PS Later, I would be interested to see what Ladislav has to say, he has lived in Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and (I think) Kuwait, among other places.

EDIT:

:lol:

I see you already did what I asked!!!

:oops:

Yes, indeed, I will post pics and videos.
I know there are Berbers in Morocco and Algeria, but some of those places are a bit too modern with governments that are not favorable to traditional culture. However, when I mean Berbers, I mean the group of people and not any particular government. I guess I would travel the region and find my niche.

Yemen seems a bit tough at first glance, but there are reports of it being welcome to immigrants and refugees. Furthermore, my personal experience of Yemenis is what changed my mind about Islam. I spoke with a Saudi/Yemeni guy who was a very devout muslim and a good person. He was very hospitable and explained certain customs and religious beliefs without being hostile in the least.

Ethiopia actually has a lot of reports on Roosh, Naughty Nomad, and just general vacationers on Lonely Planet. Furthermore, the country is very religious and the women are loyal. I also met an Ethiopian guy and found him to be very humble, modest, and studious. I imagine the country to be fairly safe if it is filled with people like him...and the reports from Addis Ababa usually state that it is safe apart from pickpockets and the like.

Philippines, of course has lots of data and good pros and cons explained already.

Here is a Pakistan trip report: http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-33559.html
Shows that it really is possible to travel anywhere if you are determined.

Will post pics/vids on each country next.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions