Bearded drag queen freak just won Eurovision

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Bearded drag queen freak just won Eurovision

Post by Banano »

http://www.dailyslave.com/disgusting-be ... urovision/

The societal degradation of Western culture continues. A bearded drag queen freak has just won this year’s Eurovision Song Contest. Now the Jew run media can say that it is cool and trendy to dress up like a member of the opposite sex. In reality this type of behavior is a mental disorder but instead of it being addressed as such it is being celebrated. One has to wonder how much lower society can go.

From Daily Mail:

Conchita Wurst won the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with a score of 290 after a grandiose James Bond-theme-like ballad, Rise Like a Phoenix, before a TV audience of around 180 million people in 45 countries.
UK hopeful Molly Smitten-Downes came in seventeenth place with a score of just 40 with her song Children Of The Universe.
‘This is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom,’ a tearful Conchita said as she accepted the trophy from Denmark’s Emmelie de Forrest, who won the contest last year. ‘We are unity and we are unstoppable.’
‘For me, my dream came true,’ she added at a news conference after the win. ‘But for our society, it just showed me that there are people out there who want to go into the future and go on, you know, not stepping back or thinking in the past.’
Austrian Drag queen Conchita, the alter ego of 25-year-old Thomas Neuwirth, gave one of the most glamorous and sultry performances of the contest, held in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The singer, who sported a full beard, smouldered like a Bond Girl in a gold embellished fishtail gown.
Walking onto the stage in front of a smokey backdrop, she gave a powerful performance of her song Rise Like a Phoenix.
Her look was set off by diamond earrings, while she also wore a red lipstick, wore her long hair in waves and defined her eyes in heavy black eyeliner.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The voting was rigged. Everything in Europe is controlled by the elites. Most people in Europe are disgusted, read the comments on youtube....hell I'm in Asia and I'm disgusted too...She did not even sing that well...Its MindF**ck :) to devolve human race
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I thought the same, results must have been rigged by elites. Theres no waythat most europeans would vote for this freak even if he/she was the best singer.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/history/b ... Scoreboard