Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are filipinas basically a poor mans version of chinese women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby johny_quest » May 13th, 2014, 8:59 am

Taco wrote:
johny_quest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:
Also, a lot of the white guys who go to the Philippines have pedofilic desires in that they get off on short small women who look like kids.


Just for the record I'm not one of them. My wife is 4'11" but it has nothing to do with why I chose her.

I would not say one woman is better than the other it just depends on what you need. I'm generalizing here not all women will fit these profiles. I've heard Filipinas have a lower divorce rate when marrying foreign men than Chinese women but its hard to confirm this.

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
3. Her parents won't like you unless your loaded
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive


Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
3. Her parents will love you
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive


Not just Chinese and Filipina, but NE Asian and SE Asian. What's true for the Chinese also includes the Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese. For SE Asian, also the Indonesians, Malays, and to some extent the Thais, Laos, and Cambodians.


#2: Chinese women don't necessarily age well. In Taiwan, these middle-aged women with their loud mouths, short permed hair, and sack-like bodies are called "obasan."

#4: NE Asian women tend to have lower sex drives, which has been confirmed by Rock, who has dated dozens of each. According to Rock, often they'll be OK if you just want to cuddle and don't want to have sex. This would drive the majority of SE Asian women completely insane.

Whereas SE Asian women can be so horny that their sex drive might be even higher than the guy's (I've experienced this myself too with Indonesians). Taco has said that they'll practically rape the guy. :P Rock calls it "that horny Malay blood." :P


my filipina could care less about sex so there goes your theory. and teh bargirl i had before never initiated even though she coul cum all the time supposedly. i usually had to initiate. methinks most of these girls you think are so sexual are just actresses.


Dude, you complain about your asexual filipina gf in just about every damn post. Why don't you ditch her and find a normal woman who enjoys sex? It can't be that hard if you live in the phillipines.


There are Filipinas that have low sex drives and these are the women that are 30 years old and have never had a boyfriend, my wife has a few friends like this. The horny Filipinas are the ones that get turned on when you send them steamy emails although its not a good idea to do this when you first meet them. I'm not sure what age of Filipinas are the horniest but the ones that flirt with me and stare at me the most are around 18 to 20 yrs I'm guessing(I'm 47). Just walk by a fruit or vegetable stand at any fish market in Cebu and you'll have young women throwing themselves at you in no time. Their very fertile and eager to prove it.


ROFL I seriously doubt that last bit. I wish it were true though. There's a tonne of filipina immigrants living here in aus, both young and old. They don't throw themselves at guys. The filipinas here seem to stick to their own kind and don't really associate with people outside their phillipino social circle.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: May 11th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 13th, 2014, 9:26 am

the girls that taco is talking about are naive gold diggers with an agenda they are very poor so of course they will act like you are a God. also your exotic and different so you stand out but its no cause they are naturally horny devils its just you stick out and have something they want. its funny how any girl who is religious or educated or has her own money often suddenly doesn't have that "f**k eye" or same attidue like the poor and desperate girls. the classy girls or girls without an agenda are not that easy to get and are not as horny as most posters claim. even Mr. S has confirmed that filipinas by and large and just as sexual as any other girl and anyone who has partaken with bargirls who should even be more sexual can also confirm their sex drive is often normal despite even being a bargirl. so the ordinary girls are even less sexual usually. I had one long term relationship with a bargirl who was the horniest girl i ever met it was like a porn star or better and EVEN she didn't initiate unless i did usually or give obvious clues.

im not living there only staying 6 months at a time if i was living there i woudl ahve taken more time to taste the fruit out there. but since im always coming and going a few months a year its hard for me to be want to bother dating around since i will be leaving soon. Im not too keen on the idea of mass dating to the mall and meeting a bunch of subpar poor girls often who are no good or boring. so i may take 2015 off completely. 2016 i may just hit up the dating sites but not dateinasia next time and have thailand and japan as a backup plan so even if i dont meet a quality girl for a great sexual relationship that i can bond with i can visit other countries and have fun and have memories in that regard. Going to phil only for a p***y plow is starting to get old. I think if one is to do this every year for months they either have to have a great girl that blows them away or have backup plans so its not all reliant on p***y.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby hammanta » May 13th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Out of the handfull of filipinas I've been with, 2 have initiated or were initiators, though the rest never put up any qualm about going to bed with me. Then again in my training season I have a body similar to that of an underwear model (not bragging just stating a fact). I'm a power lifter, young, and physically fit.

I feel like in any culture, if you are unimaginative, unattractive, older, or just plain boring in sex, than girls pick up on that and seem less interested in the act. Same goes with the philippines. I'm not saying by any means I'm a sex god because I'm not, but being younger with generally more stamina and in better shape than most foreign expats gives me an advantage. Most of the girls I've been with have expressed greatly they like my youth, body style and energy. The first filipina I was with was an absolute freak, which I loved. She always told me how much she dreamed about my body when I was away and how she wanted to role play and have 3 somes. She was a upper-middle class girl with a fantanstic job and by no means a bar girl. Unfortunately I was less experienced and didn't make full use of her innate behavior. I've had fiilipinas whom loved biting and rough sex and I've been with a couple whom really didn't do much, but my feeling was this was mainly do to inexperience and my lack of experience with inexperienced girls.

Anyways my opinion comes down to if you are sexually attractive or at least exciting then girls will be more willing to have sex with you. Thats not to say that you need to be a model caliber person but to be healthy and fit with good hygene. Judging from what I've seen all over the Philippines, many expats lack those 3 basic things. Love can fade just like sexual attraction can fade.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Taco » May 14th, 2014, 12:15 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:the girls that taco is talking about are naive gold diggers with an agenda they are very poor so of course they will act like you are a God.


I used to think they wanted me for money too and then I caught one staring at my ass when I was in the drug store one day.

Most of the Filipinas that immigrate to western countries are from Luzon I don't find these women very friendly and I don't recommend dating them, women from the Southern Philippines are much better.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby davewe » May 14th, 2014, 1:17 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:the girls that taco is talking about are naive gold diggers with an agenda they are very poor so of course they will act like you are a God.


I used to think they wanted me for money too and then I caught one staring at my a** when I was in the drug store one day.

Most of the Filipinas that immigrate to western countries are from Luzon I don't find these women very friendly and I don't recommend dating them, women from the Southern Philippines are much better.


Ass? Hell they stare at my otin :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Postby Falcon » May 15th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Taco wrote:
johny_quest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:
Also, a lot of the white guys who go to the Philippines have pedofilic desires in that they get off on short small women who look like kids.


Just for the record I'm not one of them. My wife is 4'11" but it has nothing to do with why I chose her.

I would not say one woman is better than the other it just depends on what you need. I'm generalizing here not all women will fit these profiles. I've heard Filipinas have a lower divorce rate when marrying foreign men than Chinese women but its hard to confirm this.

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
3. Her parents won't like you unless your loaded
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive


Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
3. Her parents will love you
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive


Not just Chinese and Filipina, but NE Asian and SE Asian. What's true for the Chinese also includes the Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese. For SE Asian, also the Indonesians, Malays, and to some extent the Thais, Laos, and Cambodians.


#2: Chinese women don't necessarily age well. In Taiwan, these middle-aged women with their loud mouths, short permed hair, and sack-like bodies are called "obasan."

#4: NE Asian women tend to have lower sex drives, which has been confirmed by Rock, who has dated dozens of each. According to Rock, often they'll be OK if you just want to cuddle and don't want to have sex. This would drive the majority of SE Asian women completely insane.

Whereas SE Asian women can be so horny that their sex drive might be even higher than the guy's (I've experienced this myself too with Indonesians). Taco has said that they'll practically rape the guy. :P Rock calls it "that horny Malay blood." :P


my filipina could care less about sex so there goes your theory. and teh bargirl i had before never initiated even though she coul cum all the time supposedly. i usually had to initiate. methinks most of these girls you think are so sexual are just actresses.


Dude, you complain about your asexual filipina gf in just about every damn post. Why don't you ditch her and find a normal woman who enjoys sex? It can't be that hard if you live in the phillipines.


There are Filipinas that have low sex drives and these are the women that are 30 years old and have never had a boyfriend, my wife has a few friends like this. The horny Filipinas are the ones that get turned on when you send them steamy emails although its not a good idea to do this when you first meet them. I'm not sure what age of Filipinas are the horniest but the ones that flirt with me and stare at me the most are around 18 to 20 yrs I'm guessing(I'm 47). Just walk by a fruit or vegetable stand at any fish market in Cebu and you'll have young women throwing themselves at you in no time. Their very fertile and eager to prove it.


I am talking about a general trend of course. As in a bell curve. I've met very horny Chinese and very unhorny SE Asians too.
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Postby Winston » May 17th, 2014, 5:05 am

I would say that in comparison with the animal world:

Filipinas are like dogs - easygoing, relaxed, nonjudgmental, will go along with whatever you want, easy to get along with, not picky, simple, etc.

Chinese women are like cats - very particular, picky, opinionated, refined, more calculating, thinks more, softer skin, more wary of strangers, etc.
Last edited by Winston on May 17th, 2014, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25026
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby johny_quest » May 17th, 2014, 5:19 am

Winston wrote:I would say that in comparison with the animal world:

Filipinas are like dogs - easygoing, relaxed, nonjudgmental, will go along with whatever you want, easy to get along with, not picky, simple, etc.

Chinese women are like cats - very particular, picky, opinionated, refined, more calculating, thinks more, softer skin, more wary of strangers, etc.


Interesting analogy. It sucks because even though the filipina women are more agreeable and really easy to get along with, the chinese women are more appealing physically. Imagine if you could have a master race of women that had the character of filipinas with the chinese women's bodies. Now that would be heaven.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: May 11th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Are Chinays the Ideal Foreign Bride?

Postby Jester » May 17th, 2014, 5:35 am

johny_quest wrote:
Winston wrote:
I would say that in comparison with the animal world:

Filipinas are like dogs - easygoing, relaxed, nonjudgmental, will go along with whatever you want, easy to get along with, not picky, simple, etc.

Chinese women are like cats - very particular, picky, opinionated, refined, more calculating, thinks more, softer skin, more wary of strangers, etc.


Interesting analogy. It sucks because even though the filipina women are more agreeable and really easy to get along with, the chinese women are more appealing physically. Imagine if you could have a master race of women that had the character of filipinas with the chinese women's bodies. Now that would be heaven.



This comment prompts a thought...

Filipinas of mixed Chinese ancestry are called "Chinay".

IMO they are gorgeous, often better than the White ("Mestiza") mixes. Obviously a lot will be upper class girls, daddy in business. So access might be a problem for the older, poorer and porkier among us. But what about personality and character? More Chinese or more Filipina?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Are Chinays the Ideal Foreign Bride?

Postby Winston » May 17th, 2014, 6:34 am

Jester wrote:This comment prompts a thought...

Filipinas of mixed Chinese ancestry are called "Chinay".

IMO they are gorgeous, often better than the White ("Mestiza") mixes. Obviously a lot will be upper class girls, daddy in business. So access might be a problem for the older, poorer and porkier among us. But what about personality and character? More Chinese or more Filipina?


Yes, theoretically those would be the ideal. But they aren't easy to get or date.

The Pinay movie star Kim Chiu is an example of a gorgeous Chinay.

Image

Image
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25026
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby starchild5 » May 17th, 2014, 8:49 am

Being an Asian...I have to agree with OP...There are exceptions to the rule but...If I had money and opportunity...I would date Chinese or Korean girls first...They are more beautiful, being an avg,. guy myself and surrounded by avg. things since I was born...Middle class...It was be good to date a super hot women..

Everything is better in The Ph..compared to back home and yet there is this feeling inside me to date hotter and hotter women..The girl I'm with never seems to be enough after few days..

Just compare girls you see in Hong Kong airport to Manila airport that the avg. quality of women in Chinese vs Ph

I have dated a Chinese - Filipina..she was hot but as other have said, very high maintenance, status consciousness, cunning, watchful of my every move...

You are right OP...for me...Filipinas are poor mans women...If i had more money, I would go to Macau for a holiday and get all those hot sauna girls ..I like filipinas but I would date Chinese/Korean women If I had the opportunity aka money
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 17th, 2014, 10:47 am

i have a lot of money but my onine income is risky so i treat it like im poor so i dont think chinese girls would be my type since they are so high status orientated. problem with korea and china is the visa stuff also. even if you found a hot girl you can't stay for 6 months or whatever like i can in phil. or its complicated process probably. and more expensive to stay anyways.

if i could stay in china or korea with minimal visa effort for a long stay id probably want to check it out more since the girls are so much hotter but what do they do limit you to 3 months? If you found a hot girl id be crying i could only stay 3 months at a time or even less maybe?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby Taco » May 17th, 2014, 12:16 pm

starchild5 wrote:I have dated a Chinese - Filipina..she was hot but as other have said, very high maintenance, status consciousness, cunning, watchful of my every move...

You are right OP...for me...Filipinas are poor mans women...If i had more money, I would go to Macau for a holiday and get all those hot sauna girls ..I like filipinas but I would date Chinese/Korean women If I had the opportunity aka money


If you only date sexy women you won't be dating them for very long. Every guy wants to date a sexy woman but few want to marry them because most of them are narcissists. True, most Filipinas are not sexy that but they stick around when other women will dump you on your ass when you least expect it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 17th, 2014, 1:09 pm

Taco wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I have dated a Chinese - Filipina..she was hot but as other have said, very high maintenance, status consciousness, cunning, watchful of my every move...

You are right OP...for me...Filipinas are poor mans women...If i had more money, I would go to Macau for a holiday and get all those hot sauna girls ..I like filipinas but I would date Chinese/Korean women If I had the opportunity aka money


If you only date sexy women you won't be dating them for very long. Every guy wants to date a sexy woman but few want to marry them because most of them are narcissists. True, most Filipinas are not sexy that but they stick around when other women will dump you on your a** when you least expect it.


thats one of the reasons why im hesitant to go for the bigger and better deal. besides dateinasia for 2 months didn't come up with many hotties and the few that were were either naive college girls or quickly lost interest cause they were chatting with so many guys (or too stuck up to care).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 17th, 2014, 3:08 pm

taco did you get burned a lot from hot filipinas that you started noitcing a pattern? People are sometimes saying that hot girls will do that but is it actual factual cause i dont know from my own experience cause ive seen scammer filipinas before and they are not "hot" so thats the worse knocking up a girl or getting scammed by one and shes not even hot lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests