Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are filipinas basically a poor mans version of chinese women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ladislav » Sat May 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Filipinas are the easiest foreign women for an average American to date/marry. Also, they're English speaking and Christian. Their reputation precedes them.

The Philippines is the most America-adoring nation on earth and they love Americans like m--------s. More than half of them would love to emigrate to the US where they all become successful and can help their family, too.

Also, Americans have little prejudice against Filipinos and call them Little Brown Americans. There are no movies that show Filipinos in bad light and no propaganda against them.

The two nations are very friendly to each other. Filipinos are not demonized in US media. Americans are shown as Supermen/Spidermen in Filipino media. Superhumans of god-like ability, handsome beyond belief and all super-duper rich. Most Filipinos seem to think that our salaries are 43 times higher because it's 43 pesos to the dollar.

Easiest to marry, easiest to live with and many are really cute. "Cute" is enough for a Joe Six Pack. Many military guys have been to the Philippines and had great fun there. Many Filipinos are in the US Navy so Americans are used to them.

Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc, otoh, are not seen as friendly to Americans and are often portrayed in the media in a bad light. If they are not killing Americans, they are shown as exotic dorks/dorkesses speaking some funny language. Too weird, too foreign.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Sat May 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Taco wrote:
If you only date sexy women you won't be dating them for very long. Every guy wants to date a sexy woman but few want to marry them because most of them are narcissists. True, most Filipinas are not sexy that but they stick around when other women will dump you on your a** when you least expect it.

I think you should date/marry a woman YOU consider sexy. I could not care less whether every other guy thinks she is - but I need to think she is.

OTOH, I know many long married Fil-Am couples where the woman is damn sexy and stayed with the guy through thick and thin. So they are not all narcissists.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Halwick » Sun May 18, 2014 6:39 am

Winston wrote:I would say that in comparison with the animal world:

Filipinas are like dogs - easygoing, relaxed, nonjudgmental, will go along with whatever you want, easy to get along with, not picky, simple, etc.
Chinese women are like cats - very particular, picky, opinionated, refined, more calculating, thinks more, softer skin, more wary of strangers, etc.

Funny you mention this.
A long time ago I overheard a group of guys in a bar having an interesting discussion about desirable qualities in a female companionship. They all agreed she should be friendly, loyal, eager to please, compliant, low maintenance, good companion, offer unconditional love, etc.
One guy said, "Sounds like you're looking for a dog."
Another guy said, "Yeah, but a dog can't cook or do housekeeping and you can't f**k 'em.
Brief silence.
Then this guy said, "Well, how about a Filipina?"
Everybody agreed that Filipinas would be a great upgrade to a dog.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:34 am

Taco wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I have dated a Chinese - Filipina..she was hot but as other have said, very high maintenance, status consciousness, cunning, watchful of my every move...

You are right OP...for me...Filipinas are poor mans women...If i had more money, I would go to Macau for a holiday and get all those hot sauna girls ..I like filipinas but I would date Chinese/Korean women If I had the opportunity aka money

If you only date sexy women you won't be dating them for very long. Every guy wants to date a sexy woman but few want to marry them because most of them are narcissists. True, most Filipinas are not sexy that but they stick around when other women will dump you on your a** when you least expect it.

True...Agree...If I equate my own life inefficiencies .PH is still number 1 for me...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Wed May 21, 2014 1:09 am

Eh, I don't think that is completely fair. Different strokes for different folks. That's like saying a Chinese woman is a poor man's Japanese woman
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed May 21, 2014 10:55 am

i still want a hot woman regardless. maybe if the girl i was with was a sex god and charismatic i would look over that. if the girl isn't super hot she better have the personality and sexual drive of very few women. I can't settle for a woman whos personaltiy is only slightly better than an american woman and stillonly slightly above average. i need more than that since philippines has so many choices. the longer your here teh more you realize your options. im settling with the girl im with already, poor user self centered young attitude its annoying. im just running the clock out of her and hopefully someday ill have better next time i come. i want a real woman who is sexual and hot. even a hoe is sounding good at this point. better to be single than stuck with someone your unhappy with
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Wed May 21, 2014 5:04 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i still want a hot woman regardless. maybe if the girl i was with was a sex god and charismatic i would look over that. if the girl isn't super hot she better have the personality and sexual drive of very few women. I can't settle for a woman whos personaltiy is only slightly better than an american woman and stillonly slightly above average. i need more than that since philippines has so many choices. the longer your here teh more you realize your options. im settling with the girl im with already, poor user self centered young attitude its annoying. im just running the clock out of her and hopefully someday ill have better next time i come. i want a real woman who is sexual and hot. even a hoe is sounding good at this point. better to be single than stuck with someone your unhappy with

There's plenty of hookers in the Philippines that will have what your looking for, any taxi driver can tell you where to find them.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions