It seems to me that Asia is the place to go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

It seems to me that Asia is the place to go?

Post by chanta76 »

Am I wrong here? It's been awhile since I posted since I'm married but I notice that most of the posters here focus on Asia. Mostly the Philippines follow by China. Kind of like those are the last two countries to go to if your looking for some partner.

Russia is out ..not sure about South America. Either that or the posters here just got luckier overthere.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Yes, it seems that way based on trip reports and K1 visa stats. Even if you don't wan't to bring her back to the US, the K1 stats are useful to see what places are hot. Russia and Ukraine are down in popularity by 1/2 since 2004 while China and Philippines are still doing well, even though Vietnam has declined much. South America isn't doing badly either, but I didn't look into that stats as closely..perhaps there has been a decline there too, or not. Africa is as yet undiscovered. Either way, Asia is #1 when it comes to K1 visas.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Russia/Eastern Europe lose out as they're just not attractive places to live.

China is much harder to get a visa for these days.

Thailand and the Phillies are clear winners on account of being good places to retire to or work remotely from. While my dating in Thailand was a bit of a disappointment, it sure was a fabulous place to live.

The Filipinas I met in Thailand were down to earth and good potential wife material, even if they weren't as hot as Chinese ladies.

South/Central America are relatively undiscovered. One of my dad's friends keeps posting updates from there and it seems quite expensive. And of course there's a fair bit of crime.

Also it's difficult to get to South America from Europe - I looked before and it would take a Brit 2 days to get to some of the Colombian cities AFA operate out of.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Where are the stats posted?
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

If you're interested in the Philippines, I highly recommend Reekay's Youtube channel.

johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

Well, I think the pool of dating hotspots in asia is rapidly dwindling. Thailand isn't what it was 15 years ago; I haven't been there but I've spoken with many people who have. Today it's flooded with too many dickhead western tourists who give white guys a bad rep. I also hear that it's become too westernised. China is just too f***ing difficult to get visas for, and they are racist xenophobes, much like South Korea. Japan has too many problems of its own. I mean a country where the men won't even reproduce must have something seriously wrong with it.

The phillipines will always be a cesspool. It might be good for a casual dating experience but f**k living there long term.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I kind of see it the way Johny_quest stated it. With the rise of internet and globally communication . There will be exchange of ideas and thoughts. Granted the Philippines is still over all a poor country but let's use Thailand for example. I also heard that Thialand back 15 years ago was OK place to go screw around or try to find a wife but nowadays it's been oversaturated with too many westerns guys who just overmonger or spoil the place.

And guess what some western women go there and spill the beans about woman power. So..my question is at one point I heard that Russia was a great place to find a women but no more .How long will Asia hold up before it becomes over pasteurized?
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

Yeah, the impression I got was that Asia is a massive magnet right now. Some countries are hotter than others and it sounds like the influx of the bad kind of westerners are having a negative influence. I'd imagine if you can get deeper into the countries and away from the expat hot spots you might have some insulation from that. As it stands, the western fiscal crisis may hopefully put the brakes on some of the excesses. Best not to leave anything to chance and make your move in your country of interest before the landscape shifts again.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

chanta76 wrote:I kind of see it the way Johny_quest stated it. With the rise of internet and globally communication . There will be exchange of ideas and thoughts. Granted the Philippines is still over all a poor country but let's use Thailand for example. I also heard that Thialand back 15 years ago was OK place to go screw around or try to find a wife but nowadays it's been oversaturated with too many westerns guys who just overmonger or spoil the place.

And guess what some western women go there and spill the beans about woman power. So..my question is at one point I heard that Russia was a great place to find a women but no more .How long will Asia hold up before it becomes over pasteurized?
Yes Thailand has changed a lot in just 10,20 years.
The innocent poor countryside girl is more now a predator who preys to suck farang money.
I sound extreme but my observation point to many men who have lost a lot of money in these marriages.
Look at Pattaya.
I've been there from 2008 and i can tell you,without thinking before was always better,that this place has gone downhill a lot,thanks to Russian particulary.
Internet,social networking put any women in a stronger position.

How a stupid but little bit hot chicks from Thailand who was condemned to get with the drunk man from her village now can use internet and you have many men who are happy to send her money like crazy.
I reckon in the next ten,twenty years the process will continue.
It will get worst in some way.
Any remote village girls will understand the power of her p***y and how many men around the world are starved for it.
Western men are the perfect prey.

I think in 20 years it will still be better compared to the US as an example.
You won't have the feeling of before so probably these men would have to make a lot of more detailed search to find good women who hasn't been spoiled by western feminism.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I kind of see it the way Johny_quest stated it. With the rise of internet and globally communication . There will be exchange of ideas and thoughts. Granted the Philippines is still over all a poor country but let's use Thailand for example. I also heard that Thialand back 15 years ago was OK place to go screw around or try to find a wife but nowadays it's been oversaturated with too many westerns guys who just overmonger or spoil the place.

Yes Thailand has changed a lot in just 10,20 years.
The innocent poor countryside girl is more now a predator who preys to suck farang money.
I sound extreme but my observation point to many men who have lost a lot of money in these marriages.
Look at Pattaya.
I've been there from 2008 and i can tell you,without thinking before was always better,that this place has gone downhill a lot,thanks to Russian particulary.
Internet,social networking put any women in a stronger position.

How a stupid but little bit hot chicks from Thailand who was condemned to get with the drunk man from her village now can use internet and you have many men who are happy to send her money like crazy.
I reckon in the next ten,twenty years the process will continue.
It will get worst in some way.
Any remote village girls will understand the power of her p***y and how many men around the world are starved for it.
Western men are the perfect prey.

I think in 20 years it will still be better compared to the US as an example.
You won't have the feeling of before so probably these men would have to make a lot of more detailed search to find good women who hasn't been spoiled by western feminism.
Unh-hunh, Pattaya is full of Thai whores and Russian ballers, so forget the whole country of Thailand.

Not buying it.

Sorry, but what I've seen overall on the internet, is that mongers become cynics.

Time that you took a trip.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm curious about the decline for Vietnam.

I've said many times in previous posts that the entire world is being consumed by the Anglo-Capitalist-Workaholic disease.

Sigh..... When will most foreign women be intoxicated as well?

Alright..... Alright...... It's so stressful just to talk about this....... I just need to find the one for me! For me only......
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!