Who gets to date over 600+ beauty pageants girls a year

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Who gets to date over 600+ beauty pageants girls a year

Post by starchild5 »

While growing up, I use to wonder, who lands these beauties, get to date and laid. Since, I was from a poor third world country..I thought its the Americans who would get these hotties eventually, however, since the internet and reading around forums...It seems Green card and American dream ain't enough for these girls :shock:

Consider this.

3 Major beauty contest a year. Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth ...Each from over 200+ countries = 600 super hot girls a year.

Plus countless regional contest to go to above three like Miss America, Miss Hawaii, Miss California etc

Have anyone of the members dated these Miss worlds categories or even the contestant who participated in any of them?

Where do they all go...Whom do they eventually end up with..?...For last 10 years, its 6,000 girls already....and Millionaires and billionaires are generally married from last 10 year range with not so miss worlds and tech guys get the ugly ones generally....If we take the contestant, the runner ups etc...its 20,000+

Every year, This question bugs me .. every year these 600+ girls who are beautiful and intelligent to some extent, simply vanish...Where do they go and end up eventually? Who has the capacity to consume 600+ girls every year..Rich Arabs? Hollywood Celebrities...But most are married anyways? Most of multi millionaires are discreet even if they date them ..so they must have lots of free time to date and move around...Have anyone of you guys comes across these Miss world types?

600 + is a very big number + 5 years range we have = 3000+ super hot girls who are intelligent as well some of them read books too to give answers in the final rounds not the typical model level of intelligence ...we should be able to sync with them easily....Why are we not crossing paths with them....Most of the girls are not rich to lead completely different lifestyle..We should be atleast meeting them at airport, some high end clubs, or some beach resorts, some other places...

What happened to Miss Serbia 2012

Miss Azerbaijan or Miss Iceland, Miss Mongolia

Atleast some of us should be able to date or meet Miss Mongolia, Miss Azerbaijan or some unknown country ...Just pick any not on the radar country, not developed country...Where can they go...other than to Europe or America and since, we are seeking hot girls and are on the lookout...we should be crossing paths with them at some point in life...Why is this not happening to us? Not even once to atleast go on a date with Miss Mongolia 2012 3rd runner up or Miss Armenia 2011 5th runner up?....I'm ok if they are gold digging types looking for a dinner..But I haven't come across any who would do that even.....What happened to Miss Lativa 8th Position in 2011..Where is she now..?

[Note to admin: If the pictures violate policy rules or block adsense, please remove them. thanks]

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't have the answer to the question.

BUT... a former pastor of mine, youthful guy, when even younger had worked 18 months or so as a CHAPERON for the Miss Filipina Hawaiian contestants. (He was Filipino-Hawaiian). Although he kept to his strict morals, and didn't dabble where he worked, still he did say that the girls definitely came to see him as the Alpha, and went after him.

Nice work if you can get it!

Think about it... pretty girls... all on a diet all the time, so no pressure to spend money on elaborate dinners... no pressure to drink... just mineral water and healthy lunches... competition... treating all the girls the same part of your JOB... TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO... being STRICT...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jester wrote:I don't have the answer to the question.

BUT... a former pastor of mine, youthful guy, when even younger had worked 18 months or so as a CHAPERON for the Miss Filipina Hawaiian contestants. (He was Filipino-Hawaiian). Although he kept to his strict morals, and didn't dabble where he worked, still he did say that the girls definitely came to see him as the Alpha, and went after him.

Nice work if you can get it!

Think about it... pretty girls... all on a diet all the time, so no pressure to spend money on elaborate dinners... no pressure to drink... just mineral water and healthy lunches... competition... treating all the girls the same part of your JOB... TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO... being STRICT...
True,....Its just baffling where these women end up eventually....We just see them for few seconds....and then never...They are smart and beautiful to make to their respective country list of top 3..They are all the best ...yet we don't see them when the 2 hours pageant is over..only few make it to mainstream media...

Miss world Philippines was last years Miss world Megan Young...BUT peoples choice was Miss Gibralter

Many Filipinos, SEAsians voted for her actually....
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Who dates them?

High status men date them, that's who.

And there's nothing wrong with them dating high status men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote:Who dates them?

High status men date them, that's who.

And there's nothing wrong with them dating high status men.
Your right SilverEnergy, high status men are dating and marrying these beauty queens and there is nothing wrong with that.

There is an old saying, "The high status men, get the young attractive women." :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."