Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Postby Malcolm Z » Sun May 18, 2014 11:49 pm

More to the point, will it be getting worse out there for short men (short being 5'6 and under)?
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Postby Robert77 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 am

YES!!!!

it's not turning though, IT IS AS WE SPEAK A NARCISSISTIC NIGHTMARE
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Postby nicho12 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Malcolm Z wrote:More to the point, will it be getting worse out there for short men (short being 5'6 and under)?

Am a short guy 25 years old (5'6), and trust me, I never had trouble banging women in the west but I signed them off 6 years ago completely, you wouldn't even pay me to date one. Even if I was in the top 10% of the most desirable men in America, I don't think I would enjoy their company because most are completely soulless and will bring nothing but misery to your life.

Narcissism has reached to the point that it's threatening to destroy the west because I don't know of any society that can survive when people only think about themselves
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Being narcissistic is a common trait among western women (even among some western men as well). :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions