Steve Hoca- Forced to shut down his site due to political in

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Steve Hoca- Forced to shut down his site due to political in

Post by steve55 »

Winston commented that Steve Hoca was forced to shut his site down because it was causing problems for him at work. I'm assuming that means it's too politically incorrect. Was his material so offensive to his female co workers that it was causing friction at work? Winston, if you had to work a regular job, would you have to hide it from your American female bosses and co workers? Many states are "fire at will" states, and it means they can fire you for any reason (other than illegal stuff like race, sex etc etc) and you cannot do anything about it. Whats the details on Hoca's being forced to shut down his site?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jonny Law says: the only rights you have are the ones you will fight and die for. These are the only rights anyone has ever had. If you are intimated and are so afraid of losing your job then you are a SLAVE. I have lost careers and jobs before for what I have said and I am Proud and I can sleep well at night even if I do not have a bed to sleep on. And if you are ever afraid to say the truth or stand up for yourself than you are a zombie, a coward and you should be ashamed of yourself. My advice to Steve would be to find your testicles wherever they may have been lost and get your site back if not then you never deserved your site to begin with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder why people who are not prepared to lose their whorporate jobs ever say anything politically incorrect in their own name in the first place. Perhaps they actually believe that evil Western regimes tolerate free speech. If so, sites like this are doing such people a favor by describing the true situation in the West.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It's too bad about Steve. Wasn't he a school teacher or something...?

I can see why he had to shut-it-down then...
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

zboy1 wrote:It's too bad about Steve. Wasn't he a school teacher or something...?

Everyone's got a boss, and if she is an American female boss, game over! Or, co workers are American females and they all,got very upset at his views such that the boss told him to shut down the site to keep the peace. He could just be a victim of America's hypsensitive political correctness which has done nothing more than to turn American men into manginas and women into fembots.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

In reality, if you work for corporate, govt, or academic America, you cannot have a weird online profile. For instance, this guy, who's into RealDolls

should get off the internet, ASAP, because someday, if he changes jobs, he may be blacklisted as a whack job ala sex offender, or whatever. Realize, any future employer can see that this guy has a bizarre off hours lifestyle.

A person is suppose to look... more or less normal, engaging in NCAA betting pools, running a 5K marathon, hosting a clambake, etc.

Winston, by basically not having to make a living in the workworld, has a lot more freedom in posting his anti-Feminazi American society ideas.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

steve55 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:It's too bad about Steve. Wasn't he a school teacher or something...?

Everyone's got a boss, and if she is an American female boss, game over! Or, co workers are American females and they all,got very upset at his views such that the boss told him to shut down the site to keep the peace. He could just be a victim of America's hypsensitive political correctness which has done nothing more than to turn American men into manginas and women into fembots.

Is SH still a teacher at technical college or something? If he is then I can see why he had to shut it down.

Steve is too radical on the issue of feminism and the whole dating scene, he probably pissed off some of his bosses, after all they are the ones who are paying him.
I cant imagine someone working for corporation and getting away with the site like that, the only solution is to to become his own boss.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

This is a question I have for Winston and all of us here. Is there no one who has the courage to run Steve's site? Can nobody here help run his site if he is unable to? And if his site is being taken down with it taking down his free speak, his civil rights and his human rights. Do we not have an obligation to help his site go on and help him when he need our help?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm more careful these days after getting into trouble in the past.

I left China partly because certain people didn't like me showing you guys what Chinese women are really like.

It's one thing to be trolled at home, but to be trolled when you're all alone in a secretive police state, that's just sick.

Also I've just been applying for a lot of jobs, and I'd say about 60% of future employers Googled me.

Winston's reasonably lucky that he can say what he likes, although I'm sure he gets plenty of trolls and hate mail.

Anyway, I'm sure we could take on the running of a site that somebody else thinks is too hot to handle.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

xiongmao wrote:I left China partly because certain people didn't like me showing you guys what Chinese women are really like.

It's one thing to be trolled at home, but to be trolled when you're all alone in a secretive police state, that's just sick.

Also I've just been applying for a lot of jobs, and I'd say about 60% of future employers Googled me.
Out of curiosity, does China block various VPN services from the US, since that would give ex-pats a measure of secrecy, given the fact that US providers are only suppose to hand over the keys to US federal law enforcement officials?

As for new jobs, yes, expect more and more employers to Google and run background checks.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Steve Hoca- Forced to shut down his site due to politica

Post by Devil Dog »

steve55 wrote:Many states are "fire at will" states, and it means they can fire you for any reason (other than illegal stuff like race, sex etc etc) and you cannot do anything about it.

Employment at will is the term you are looking for.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jonny Law wrote:This is a question I have for Winston and all of us here. Is there no one who has the courage to run Steve's site? Can nobody here help run his site if he is unable to? And if his site is being taken down with it taking down his free speak, his civil rights and his human rights. Do we not have an obligation to help his site go on and help him when he need our help?
Even if you ran his site, it would have to be under another name. Otherwise, he would get in trouble. I don't understand why he doesn't just use a pseudonym. You guys could suggest that he just use another name for his site.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

This is a big deal. If they can shut Steve Hoca down then no person is safe. Can we get together to help him? Are we all so helpless we cannot do anything? Will he allow another person to run his site? Can we keep his hope and his words going?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How do we know Steve Hoca is his real name?

I see no point using your real name
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Surely Steve should get a pair and put his site back up. He might not have put the site up in the first place had he thought it through, but taking it down now is admitting that he is a fawning lackey to the very vermin of humanity. How can he live with the shame?