Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:52 am

abcdavid01 wrote:My goal is Happier Abroad. That's not beating modern culture, at least not in America.

You mean that your goal is BEING happier abroad? If yes, then why do you care about these PUA types at all? They are irrelevant to your goal.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX







Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:00 am

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:My goal is Happier Abroad. That's not beating modern culture, at least not in America.

You mean that your goal is BEING happier abroad? If yes, then why do you care about these PUA types at all? They are irrelevant to your goal.


Well for someone to want to be Happier Abroad implies bad blood with America. I think going to college the past five months and seeing how easy it would have been for me to get laid only made me even more bitter. Not because missed opportunity, but because it shouldn't be that easy. I realized even more how corrupt American society's become and it's made me cruel. PUAs are punishing those sluts and I applaud them for it. The simple answer is that I've become cruel. Like Tsar maybe. But then again, Cornfed said there's nothing wrong with them getting shot, so maybe I'm still soft.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:07 am

I don't think there is anyone here who hates Americans as much as I do. I recognize that PUAs really don't make much difference. I am looking forward to the next economic depression when I can see Americans starving in the streets. And for that, I will thank the bankers and Obama.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:09 am

PUAs don't make much of a difference on a national level, but they do on a personal level.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Jeremy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:27 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:My goal is Happier Abroad. That's not beating modern culture, at least not in America.

You mean that your goal is BEING happier abroad? If yes, then why do you care about these PUA types at all? They are irrelevant to your goal.


Well for someone to want to be Happier Abroad implies bad blood with America. I think going to college the past five months and seeing how easy it would have been for me to get laid only made me even more bitter. Not because missed opportunity, but because it shouldn't be that easy. I realized even more how corrupt American society's become and it's made me cruel. PUAs are punishing those sluts and I applaud them for it. The simple answer is that I've become cruel. Like Tsar maybe. But then again, Cornfed said there's nothing wrong with them getting shot, so maybe I'm still soft.


You're trolling, right? College is a sexual desert for the vast majority of male students. I must've approached over 400 girls, only to be rejected 100% of the time. Hardly any of my dorm mates got laid either.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:57 am

Jeremy wrote:You're trolling, right? College is a sexual desert for the vast majority of male students. I must've approached over 400 girls, only to be rejected 100% of the time. Hardly any of my dorm mates got laid either.

That was also my experience.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:03 am

Jeremy wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:My goal is Happier Abroad. That's not beating modern culture, at least not in America.

You mean that your goal is BEING happier abroad? If yes, then why do you care about these PUA types at all? They are irrelevant to your goal.


Well for someone to want to be Happier Abroad implies bad blood with America. I think going to college the past five months and seeing how easy it would have been for me to get laid only made me even more bitter. Not because missed opportunity, but because it shouldn't be that easy. I realized even more how corrupt American society's become and it's made me cruel. PUAs are punishing those sluts and I applaud them for it. The simple answer is that I've become cruel. Like Tsar maybe. But then again, Cornfed said there's nothing wrong with them getting shot, so maybe I'm still soft.


You're trolling, right? College is a sexual desert for the vast majority of male students. I must've approached over 400 girls, only to be rejected 100% of the time. Hardly any of my dorm mates got laid either.


My roommates and neighbors were popular, so I was in contact with a lot of girls. I didn't bother approaching girls, of course. They came to me. That's what pick up teaches anyway, don't chase.

I'll give you something free. When I was in high school there was this incident in class that really opened my eyes. I was in a group project with this girl and she kept saying my ideas were bad. So we got up to present and I let her do the talking. The teacher started questioning her on it, so she started giving my answers. I called her out for taking my answers in front of the whole class. There was awkward silence for a little while, but after we sat down I saw her staring at me. She wasn't glaring in anger. She was turned on. I felt the vibe. That and the way she acted towards me the rest of the year, I knew she was turned on because I put her in her place. It was a total accident, but I learned a lot that day.

Mr. Schmidt,

I read that post you made on CoAlpha and I have to say I've agreed with it for two years now. You were the one who introduced me to the website TheRightStuff, which led to me reading a lot of other websites that have been very influential towards my thinking. I don't know if I can thank you enough for it.

I'd just add that the difference between PUA and using drugs is that PUA actively harms sluts. It doesn't make a difference towards changing the culture, but it does give some small personal justice. Also, I do believe religion requires belief in the supernatural because most people are so stupid that if they don't believe in the supernatural they fall out of line. Like a preacher who loses faith, but continues preaching because he knows how awful people will begin to act if he stops.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:09 am

abcdavid01 wrote:I'd just add that the difference between PUA and using drugs is that PUA actively harms sluts.

How exactly?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 am

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I'd just add that the difference between PUA and using drugs is that PUA actively harms sluts.

How exactly?


Tsar said something I thought was very insightful:

Either a girl can be a good girl or a whore. A slut is a whore that wants to be treated like a good girl.


A PUA doesn't let her have that satisfaction. It's called pump and dump. He pretends to respect her only enough to use her, then cruelly abandons her when he loses interest. The sluts deserve that cruelty. It's justice for expecting to be treated like a good girl.

Fschmidt on Elliot Rodger:

I think most here do understand Elliot Rodger. The story is quite simple. A man of integrity can only put up with so much emotional abuse before he strikes back. Elliot Rodger's problem was that he was emotionally invested in modern culture. He should have let go and rejected modern culture and turned his back to it. Then he could have found solutions to his problems elsewhere. But everyone he associated with pushed him in the wrong direction, encouraging him to try to fit into a depraved culture that he could never really be a part of. If he had talked to us, he would probably still be alive.


Happier Abroad is one such solution and it is somewhat constructive. PUA is part solution, part revenge. PUAs reject modern culture too, which is why feminists hate them. PUA isn't constructive like Happier Abroad is, but it does offer a chance for revenge.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I'd just add that the difference between PUA and using drugs is that PUA actively harms sluts.

How exactly?


Tsar said something I thought was very insightful:

Either a girl can be a good girl or a whore. A slut is a whore that wants to be treated like a good girl.


A PUA doesn't let her have that satisfaction. It's called pump and dump. He pretends to respect her only enough to use her, then cruelly abandons her when he loses interest. The sluts deserve that cruelty. It's justice for expecting to be treated like a good girl.

But that is what the dirtbags they are f***ing are doing anyway. I don't see the difference. So they are being f***ed and chucked by higher quality men. So what? Maybe f***ing and chucking older sluts who are sexually invisible to the dirtbags they had previously been f***ing and think you are a sucker they are going to con into marriage would be funny. Is this what you mean? If so, OK, although it seems distasteful and potentially dangerous.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:43 am

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I'd just add that the difference between PUA and using drugs is that PUA actively harms sluts.

How exactly?


Tsar said something I thought was very insightful:

Either a girl can be a good girl or a whore. A slut is a whore that wants to be treated like a good girl.


A PUA doesn't let her have that satisfaction. It's called pump and dump. He pretends to respect her only enough to use her, then cruelly abandons her when he loses interest. The sluts deserve that cruelty. It's justice for expecting to be treated like a good girl.

But that is what the dirtbags they are f***ing are doing anyway. I don't see the difference. So they are being f***ed and chucked by higher quality men. So what? Maybe f***ing and chucking older sluts who are sexually invisible to the dirtbags they had previously been f***ing and think you are a sucker they are going to con into marriage would be funny. Is this what you mean? If so, OK, although it seems distasteful and potentially dangerous.


Yes, that's why I called it piracy. I do think HA or a more pure Reactionism is better.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Yes, that's why I called it piracy. I do think HA or a more pure Reactionism is better.

If the idea is to string along skanks who have past their use-by date then fine, but this is roughly the opposite of PUA. This is pretending to be some weak-willed nerd with a promising financial future that the predatory expired skanks can exploit and then pumping and dumping them. A kind of reverse PUA but then treating the skanks like a PUA would.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:15 am

SilverEnergy wrote:Thanks Marcos, for not making excuses for what happened.

We know that the dating scene is messed up but most men have the tools to find solutions and do something about it, especially men with money.

No excuses for shooting up people due to sexual repression.

We can certainly understand that the dating scene in America can drive a man insane but no excuses.

However, like many have pointed out, maybe this can be a wake up call for men who have sons, perhaps finding a way to get your sons laid might be able to save lives.


For me it is a wake up call to have my son play sports and socialize more. To ensure he grows up stronger and better adjusted to society. Because having a scrawny, unhealthy, feminine looking, anti-social son is a recipe for disaster. Before you GET p***y you first need to find a fix for BEING a p***y. :wink:

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Sociopaths are born, not raised, to be sociopaths.

Do you mean psychopath? If Elliot were a psychopath there would have been no problem since he would have had more sluts throwing themselves at him than he knew what to do with.


Maybe if he was a handsome, charismatic psychopath he would. But he was skinny, deathly shy and way too serious for his own good. He however clearly exhibited some signs of a sociopath\psychopath. There's no arguing that he's a messed up fellow.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Sociopaths are born, not raised, to be sociopaths.

Do you mean psychopath? If Elliot were a psychopath there would have been no problem since he would have had more sluts throwing themselves at him than he knew what to do with.


Maybe if he was a handsome, charismatic psychopath he would. But he was skinny, deathly shy and way too serious for his own good. He however clearly exhibited some signs of a sociopath\psychopath. There's no arguing that he's a messed up fellow.

You're a moron.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:51 am

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Sociopaths are born, not raised, to be sociopaths.

Do you mean psychopath? If Elliot were a psychopath there would have been no problem since he would have had more sluts throwing themselves at him than he knew what to do with.


Maybe if he was a handsome, charismatic psychopath he would. But he was skinny, deathly shy and way too serious for his own good. He however clearly exhibited some signs of a sociopath\psychopath. There's no arguing that he's a messed up fellow.

You're a moron.


That's not an awfully nice thing to say.

The things Elliot Rodger did, the way he writes (and I read his entire godawful manifesto\biography) all clearly make him seem like a sociopath. No feeling no empathy for others. Extremely self-centered and an extreme narcissist.

He was kind of what some people call "dark triad", and not even bad looking at it. But too much of an autistic failure to realize and capitalize on it. Also he gave off wrong vibes; he came off as very gay to me. Girls must have noticed something was "off" with him and avoided him as the plague. And as it turns out, rightfully so. Because he's the type of guy who would f**k up either way; even if he had a girlfriend he would've snapped if he got dumped or whatever.

Because: sociopath.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests