Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Tsar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 am

I am looking up bankrupt companies with no existing operations. That way I can lie about my work experience. If it can't be proven or unproven then they may believe it. I could try and get someone to lie for me as a reference if that's requested. As long as I believe I had the skills necessary to do that given job and I can think of plausible creative events (which I definitely could to give great answers to interview questions) then I would improve the likelihood of getting a good job. I wouldn't feel any guilt for lying, I would feel more powerful knowing I lied and got the job because I wouldn't have been given the opportunity if I hadn't.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 am

I was just making the point of doing baby steps.

If you are unemployed and not employable otherwise (hence why you have to lie about work experience); how come you can't get disability or something?

You said you suffer from some kind of issue. It's easier than every to get disability now.

You'll get baseline benefits, plus a bit extra because you are below the poverty line.

I also suggested donating Plasma; by the way Kosovo is actually a decent city. It sounds to me you're in a rural part of New England, but then again New England is ambiguous. It could be Mass, VT, CT, RI.

That will impact what airports you can fly out of and cost.

JFK to London is $1170

Out of Logan it's $1324 on Icelantic Air

I was just using it as an example. You can also get a student discount if you were enrolled in school. Whatever, the point is you can do some sort of baby step in traveling.

Go to Montreal or something, you don't even need a passport just a Passport Card ($70). You can also use it for DR, Costa Rica and Mexico.

Eastern European women are fine and you can get down to earth women, especially outside Kiev. Just be honest about your situation.

Most women under 21 which is what you say you want will be unemployed anyway. I believe unemployment for women in Ukraine is around 50%.

Things won't be much different in Latin America, most will have a job but it will be poorly paid by American standards. It would help a bunch if you new some Spanish.

Learning Russian is challenging but you can find some girls that speak English in Ukraine.

Finally I don't know where you could possibly go without any real work experience. You might wanna try truck driving; you don't need to know much more than driving a stick shift and frankly lots of companies have Select-A-Shift (Automatic) trucks anyway.

If you say you wanna drive the lower 48 and Canada, you'll get hired immediately! Everybody wants local routes or certain areas, nobody wants to do all 48.

It's not bad, it's actually fun though. Just save some money before you start training and save all the money get during training. Get a Sirius XM radio, decent laptop and smartphone (Android) and Truck GPS such as Copilot Truck.

Other than that, you can work in Amazon warehouses. But those jobs will barely pay for anything.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:44 am

djfourmoney wrote:If you are unemployed and not employable otherwise (hence why you have to lie about work experience); how come you can't get disability or something?

Because not everyone is female or black.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Tsar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I was just making the point of doing baby steps.

If you are unemployed and not employable otherwise (hence why you have to lie about work experience); how come you can't get disability or something?


I am unemployed. I am very employable, I just lack any real work experience but I could do the work. I wouldn't qualify for an SBA loan if I wanted to start my own business. I will probably do some self-employment without any licenses and maybe without an actual building eventually even if it's illegal. I won't conform to entry-barriers or pay fees I couldn't afford.

djfourmoney wrote:Finally I don't know where you could possibly go without any real work experience. You might wanna try truck driving; you don't need to know much more than driving a stick shift and frankly lots of companies have Select-A-Shift (Automatic) trucks anyway.


One of the problems without having real work experience is that no company will give a job offer to someone without real work experience and the person without work experience won't be getting real work experience without having a job. It use to be much easier for college graduates and people without any work experience. Not to mention that my state has a real unemployment rate of at least 15% so even a minimum wage job in my state was like trying to compete for acceptance into Harvard or a job at Google.

Lying on a resume seems to be the only option for someone without real work experience.
Last edited by Tsar on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm


Postby loveblondes » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:53 am

Social dynamics are skewed anglosphere in the anglosphere( more so in the US) . People are too competitive, materialistic, afraid of not achieving things soon. There is also a huge conversation being missed here. Its how women have turned into commodities and accesories for american ( and anglo men). You grow up in a media where if you follow certain steps ( getting good job, car,etc) you are granted a beautiful barbie for wife/girlfriend, but that ends in the media. In real life many men struggle with women and they usually complain about not getting any, but when you look at their cases closely you will end up relizing that they dont even interact with women to begin with, they go online to feed themselves agreeing all the time with other frustrated men as themselves, living a real self-fulfilling prophecy. Those men usually focus on a specific type of women who they rarely will ever speak to in real life, because they are usually extremely introvert/shy, and tend to ignore any other women who do not fit their requirements.

The mixed men/ non-white men will always be more prone to freak out and fall over the top of this situation ( those who grow up in the anglospheee and more so in the States). They grow up seeing the ideal person being non-representative to themselves( US was found based on white supremacism and you still will see that in the media) hence they try to become the ideal men achieving the things that the ideal/alpha men is able to possees ( good income , wealth), want the ideal women( likely to be white, blue eyed/blonde) and try to figure out how reach the all those things together. Those prospects usually fall to understand the complete picture and will likely fall in frustration if they wont complete the whole fairy tale picture. Anxiety problems, ADHD, austism/aspergers will usually be a long life partner of those individuals.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
loveblondes
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 3:12 am
Location: South America

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:39 am

Cornfed wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:If you are unemployed and not employable otherwise (hence why you have to lie about work experience); how come you can't get disability or something?

Because not everyone is female or black.


What is THAT suppose to mean? He has a disability and the American's with Disability Act is a suppose to protect him and allow him to apply; thus getting a job eventually.

Not everybody on SSI-D Black or Female, stop being an idiot and look up statistics before you speak on something you know next to nothing about.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 am

Tsar wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I was just making the point of doing baby steps.

If you are unemployed and not employable otherwise (hence why you have to lie about work experience); how come you can't get disability or something?


I am unemployed. I am very employable, I just lack any real work experience but I could do the work. I wouldn't qualify for an SBA loan if I wanted to start my own business. I will probably do some self-employment without any licenses and maybe without an actual building eventually even if it's illegal. I won't conform to entry-barriers or pay fees I couldn't afford.

djfourmoney wrote:Finally I don't know where you could possibly go without any real work experience. You might wanna try truck driving; you don't need to know much more than driving a stick shift and frankly lots of companies have Select-A-Shift (Automatic) trucks anyway.


One of the problems without having real work experience is that no company will give a job offer to someone without real work experience and the person without work experience won't be getting real work experience without having a job. It use to be much easier for college graduates and people without any work experience. Not to mention that my state has a real unemployment rate of at least 15% so even a minimum wage job in my state was like trying to compete for acceptance into Harvard or a job at Google.

Lying on a resume seems to be the only option for someone without real work experience.


Did you even try to get on-board with one of the majors is that just speculation? Truck driving has a high turnover rate; that said if you don't have your own family (wife/kids) and you don't mind spending much of your time alone on the road (which is why the recruit people coming out of the military).

When I was hired, I had no work experience driving a truck, just a job as a courier/messenger. So I was familiar with route work, reading maps, etc. But I wouldn't say that overqualified me. On the contrary, most people came from other jobs or failed small business ventures.

You should try it, don't assume. Swift, JB Hunt and Schneider, along with a few others have paid training. CRST is another one. If you don't live near a training facility, they will either have you ride along with a company driver, give you a bus ticket or even pay for a flight plus rental car.

When I was trained on securing glass loads to a flatbed, they flew me out of South Carolina where they had reserved a rental car for me to drive to the town I was going to start my training at. They paid for my hotel as well. I shared it with somebody until working for another company the guy left. That also happen during my initial driver training back here in Southern California, the guy I shared a room with didn't make the final cut-down so I had the room to myself. I also had a hotel room to myself when I trained with another driver.

You can also look into IT. Anything you can do in 2 years or less is what you should be looking at. High demand stuff is SQL/Database, SAP, Java and HTML5 programming. Get your training, take your certs and then move down to Texas where you can get jobs easier. I can take my IT certs and get work in Texas, but I don't like Texas.

Did you even look at the links I gave you? You can sell stuff on Amazon Marketplace. You could start a podcast and get it sponsored once you reach a threshold.

There plenty of low cost, no license needed stuff you can do. This isn't a job board, you need to be a self-starter.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Tsar » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 am

djfourmoney wrote:Did you even look at the links I gave you? You can sell stuff on Amazon Marketplace. You could start a podcast and get it sponsored once you reach a threshold.

There plenty of low cost, no license needed stuff you can do. This isn't a job board, you need to be a self-starter.


I took a look at the links. I will spend some money developing a website or two. I already have domain names but I haven't bought hosting. I have been using wix to get an idea of what free website builders can offer when building a website. That's something I can start doing.

I will also try to author some eBooks.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:52 am

Tsar wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Did you even look at the links I gave you? You can sell stuff on Amazon Marketplace. You could start a podcast and get it sponsored once you reach a threshold.

There plenty of low cost, no license needed stuff you can do. This isn't a job board, you need to be a self-starter.


I took a look at the links. I will spend some money developing a website or two. I already have domain names but I haven't bought hosting. I have been using wix to get an idea of what free website builders can offer when building a website. That's something I can start doing.

I will also try to author some eBooks.


Good.

May I ask you what your disability exactly is and in which ways it has held you back from success, if this is not too personal a question? Also, if it's success that you are after look at what the successful people did. The Steve Jobs and Bill Gates' of this world. They played no games, didn't go to college much, didn't party, didn't drink an awful lot, just lived off junk food while working their asses off day and night until they made it big.

They were DRIVEN. They were PASSIONATE. And they allowed NOTHING to hold them back. That's the road to success in virtually all things, fields and goals you have in life. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:May I ask you what your disability exactly is and in which ways it has held you back from success, if this is not too personal a question?

It sounds more like the lack of a career path for him to move into is holding him back, rather than any disability.

Also, if it's success that you are after look at what the successful people did.

Most rich and/or professionally accomplished people I know of were successful by slotting themselves into systems which carried them along a prescribed career path at other people's enormous expense. The trouble is that these pipelines to success are being withdrawn or breaking down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby fightforlove » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:50 pm

I've got dibs on his BMW.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:00 pm

I have heard some people in this thread speaking about starting internet businesses.

However, you need TRAFFIC to sell, you will FAIL without a decent amount of traffic.

It takes time to get enough traffic to sell on the internet.

The best way to get traffic is to post quality relevant content in the form of articles on your website so that people will find your articles from the search engines and visit your website.

Get hundreds to thousands of articles related to the theme of your website that targets long tail keywords posted on your blog or website.

You can get people to write articles that target long tail keywords on fiverr for cheap.

If you can't get enough traffic to your website, you can forget about having a successful internet business.

There is no easy way out, you will need to put in work and time to be successful at anything.

It could take years to get enough substantial traffic to your website.

Or if you are an expert at Google adwords, that's another option.

If you get enough traffic, you can also monetize your website buy getting Google Adsense.

There are no shortcuts to success, only wise paths.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:I have heard some people in this thread speaking about starting internet businesses.

However, you need TRAFFIC to sell, you will FAIL without a decent amount of traffic.

It takes time to get enough traffic to sell on the internet.

The best way to get traffic is to post quality relevant content in the form of articles on your website so that people will find your articles from the search engines and visit your website.

Get hundreds to thousands of articles related to the theme of your website that targets long tail keywords posted on your blog or website.

You can get people to write articles that target long tail keywords on fiverr for cheap.

If you can't get enough traffic to your website, you can forget about having a successful internet business.

There is no easy way out, you will need to put in work and time to be successful at anything.

It could take years to get enough substantial traffic to your website.

Or if you are an expert at Google adwords, that's another option.

If you get enough traffic, you can also monetize your website buy getting Google Adsense.

There are no shortcuts to success, only wise paths.


quality relevant content
Bingo!

It can also be very niche; because a smaller, dedicated following can generate lots of money, referrals or leads.

The two niches have I chosen are very focused. One directed at mostly Black men, but the content is relevant to any man. The other is auto racing, mostly the politics behind decisions and now that impacts everything from how your tax money is spent to what cars you see in the showroom. In other words, it's more linked than you think.

I'm not really interested in gaming Google because they change it too often. I am more interested in organic promotion of my post. It really just take one viral blog post or video to put your site on the map. I haven't done anything ground breaking yet, but I have some things in the works.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re:

Postby Archangel_hawksnest » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:28 am

EnSabahNur wrote:Yep, after reviewing a few more pics of his posing I believe ol' boy didn't get laid because he was setting off chick's gaydar. I bet the only friend requests he got were from tops. I see the light reflecting off his greasy lips. That fool has on lip gloss and that ain't appropriate for a man ever. I'm willing to bet money in time there will be a gay connection made. Maybe he felt that if a woman gave him attention that would have prevented him from being gay.


I don't think Elliot Rodger was gay but rather he was an incel that women didn't find sexually attractive plain and simple .
User avatar
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:58 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cornfed and 8 guests