Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote: So you're telling me that if from the ages of 17 to 22, that he wasn't with high end esc@rts in Brazil, [ Thailand, Costa Rica, etc ], 2-3 times per week, for that entire time period, taking university courses online/distance learning, that he wouldn't be more relaxed and less about to explode?
Hell S Parc he shouldve just went to school in Europe....his sex and social life would have improved tremendously.....The young man acknowledged lonliness and did not think to go overseas.....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The wrote:I'm almost finished reading his manifesto but here are a couple of things that struck out the most for me...... His father not being available much during the young mans formative years particularly when he was entering high school and transaitioning to college....The way how his stepmother booted him out of the house at 18 and his father did nothing about it....in fact he sided with her instead of his own son.....The young man admits that his father betrayed him and is weak and spineless.....

I noticed that whenever he went overseas particularly France, he hated Morrocco, he felt alive, like a burden was lifted and that he was able to have a social life the way a young man is supposed to....However, he cites in his manifesto that he did not want to escape his problems in the US....he wanted to instead face them head on....This is where he went entirely wrong about this....it never crossed his mind that to change your cicumstances sometimes requires you to change your environment....this it seemed he never gave it any thought....

One last quick highlight....he noticed froma very young age how young AW go for obnoxious pricks....literally flock to them like flies on shit.....pretty much the same shit we talk about here.....
Pretty much.

You have to change your environment.

That's why I mentioned earlier that you have to go overseas instead of dwelling in such a toxic environment.

A lot of guys in the U.S. seem to want to stay in the U.S. despite the problems they are experiencing in the U.S.

You have to put your energy into something constructive and positive that will change your circumstance.

For some reason, some men just aren't motivated to changing their environment and traveling, very strange and weird.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on May 25th, 2014, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

He was also a member of a website called PUAhate. I checked out that forum once, and never seen so many psychopaths in one place. The website is now hidden unfortunately. :roll:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

S_Parc wrote:Found another link of the fella ...
So you're telling me that if from the ages of 17 to 22, that he wasn't with high end esc@rts in Brazil, [ Thailand, Costa Rica, etc ], 2-3 times per week, for that entire time period, taking university courses online/distance learning, that he wouldn't be more relaxed and less about to explode?
He was doomed here with that small framed body to be honest, so sad. He would've done great in other places.
I do find disturbing the "I'm magnificent" and "gorgeous" stuff though. He probably was predisposed and everything came together for this outcome really.
The wrote:However, he cites in his manifesto that he did not want to escape his problems in the US....he wanted to instead face them head on....This is where he went entirely wrong about this..
Exactly.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The wrote:
S_Parc wrote: So you're telling me that if from the ages of 17 to 22, that he wasn't with high end esc@rts in Brazil, [ Thailand, Costa Rica, etc ], 2-3 times per week, for that entire time period, taking university courses online/distance learning, that he wouldn't be more relaxed and less about to explode?
Hell S Parc he shouldve just went to school in Europe....his sex and social life would have improved tremendously.....The young man acknowledged lonliness and did not think to go overseas.....
It sure would have.

Europe is WAY more relaxed about sex than the U.S. and it's reflected in the women there.

The social scene and vibe is better in Europe than America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
Different assessment system (which of course is an adjustment in itself), but since the kid's got money, why limited oneself to one country for a particular campus. Here's what I would have done in his shoes ...

http://www.worldcampus.psu.edu

Thus, for those years, I'd be a Penn State student but not one, trapped in the middle of nowhere PA. I'd try France, Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Brazil, you name it. And during that time, I'd take a few local classes like cooking, dance, or a language seminar, at each of the host nations.

So he can get his stateside credentials, without having to be anywhere near the USA.

Instead, he went to the superficial capital of the Americas ... southern California. What kind of plan was that?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Wanted to say one more thing about this situation, and that is, I think it's unfortunate that men in this day and age have to go to such extreme of gunning people down just to be heard and taken seriously.

All the young man wanted was female company, and he specifically said that he wanted the opportunity to love a woman. He wasn't trying to be a playboy, he was specifically looking for the company of a single woman, but due to the failure of his father, and society, was unequipped with the tools and/or knowledge to make it happen.

It's not a coincidence that he was a member on PUAHATE, because that means that he was smart enough to realize that it's more to getting girls then just having "game", "confidence", or being able to learn some stupid magic tricks. He was still trying to crack the code.

Going back to being heard as a man... This is what's so severely wrong with western society today. In America, when a woman has even the slightest issue or discomfort, all kinds of help comes her way, and people work to solve the problem at the seriousness of DEFCON 1.

On the other hand, a male such as this young kid speaks out about his problems and nobody cares or even hears him. He then escalates and takes his problems publicly (youtube, online forums) on numerous occasions, only to be told the same old bull*** that all guys hear in that you need "confidence" but, for the most part, only have most of his sufferings thrown back into his own face.

A person can only take but so much.... And in this case, the young man chose to check out permanently and take a few people with him.

RIP
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:All the young man wanted was female company, and he specifically said that he wanted the opportunity to love a woman. He wasn't trying to be a playboy, he was specifically looking for the company of a single woman, but due to the failure of his father, and society, was unequipped with the tools and/or knowledge to make it happen.
Surely what he was unequipped with was a society with quality females and social structures that reward decent female behavior rather than horrible slutishness. He seemed to have gone some way to understanding the problem, but could have benefited from reading this site.

Incidentally, while we would of course not encourage mass killings, assuming people are going to do them anyway it would be good if they killed the right people. This guy's declared intention of killing sorority skanks seems reasonably sensible, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to have had much luck in carrying it out. However, there might have been better targets. Some thought should be given to the issue. Breivik remains the master to be aspired to in this matter.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:On the other hand, a male such as this young kid speaks out about his problems and nobody cares or even hears him. He then escalates and takes his problems publicly (youtube, online forums) on numerous occasions, only to be told the same old bull*** that all guys hear in that you need "confidence" but, for the most part, only have most of his sufferings thrown back into his own face.

A person can only take but so much.... And in this case, the young man chose to check out permanently and take a few people with him.

RIP
This is one of the reasons why I didn't agree with either House MD or Enticer on their whole seduction/confidence threads because for the most part, that's the kind of bravado, which all guys hear these days. Nowadays, when a person approaches me with questions related to successful marriages and relationships, I simply tell the person that most ppl have failed in those areas, so there's no blueprint for success. That's when they know that I'm not a BS artist. Afterwards, if they're interested in other societies, then I bring up South America and Asia, but I'm not too open about those areas in public anymore.

Perhaps a part of the problem is also the year. It's 2014 today, not 1999. My awakening had occurred with the movie, 'American Beauty', my permanent signature. After seeing that movie, I'd known that the good family life in America was over for much of the population.

Today, it's almost as if such an expose was never written. Even the other film, 'American Psycho' in 2000, was a far better depiction of the out-of-touch narcissistic & sociopathic culture of Wall St than fluff comedies like 'Wolf of Wall St', which was clearly over the top for the sake of humor. Today, we live in some post-911 police state where if you're not sedated, then you're a psychotic misfit.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:So here's his manifesto:

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2 ... o-surfaces

Turns out he's half-Chinese, like I am.

Says he was autistic (they always do) and visited men's rights forums:

http://www.ibtimes.com/elliot-rodger-uc ... ss-1589849
The guy's teenage experiences are strikingly similar to Winston's.
http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/Childhood.htm

- Comfortable, highly sheltered middle-class lives in California
- Parents frequently being concerned and trying to get help
- Being bullied in high school and excluded from cliques
- A lot of inner psychological turmoil and not much adventuring outside
- Few to no friends from childhood into college
- Feeling enraged looking at couples making out in public
etc. etc.

But each took two completely separate paths after their horrible youths. One turned lemon into lemonade and decided to help other people's lives, while the other took away other people's lives.
Wow i'm surprised this hasn't been commented on more. I was thinking the same thing when I read the shooter's manifesto. He's a lot like Winston.

Aside from what you posted..

Winston also constantly talks up how he looks good to a lot of women and how he's an "open minded intelligent" thinker in comparison to other men and other ego inflating self compliments.

Winston also loves isolated hikes in nature so he can quietly "reflect" on life for hours.

I diagnosed Winston a long time ago as having narcissistic personality disorder just like Elliott Rodgers. The personality attributes are all quite similar. I just don't think Winston has an interest in guns or raging at the world with violence. Winston vents his rage at women by supping on the finest carbs at Vegas buffets and posting on here instead. :lol:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:Wow i'm surprised this hasn't been commented on more. I was thinking the same thing when I read the shooter's manifesto. He's a lot like Winston.

Aside from what you posted..

Winston also constantly talks up how he looks good to a lot of women and how he's an "open minded intelligent" thinker in comparison to other men and other ego inflating self compliments.

Winston also loves isolated hikes in nature so he can quietly "reflect" on life for hours.

I diagnosed Winston a long time ago as having narcissistic personality disorder just like Elliott Rodgers. The personality attributes are all quite similar. I just don't think Winston has an interest in guns or raging at the world with violence. Winston vents his rage at women by supping on the finest carbs at Vegas buffets and posting on here instead. :lol:
This is also a part of why I'd advocated that Win get out of Vegas ASAP, he's falling apart. Granted, he's not a guns type but still, hanging around Yankee-ville can cause someone to come undone.

AB discussion thread

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The wrote:I'm almost finished reading his manifesto but here are a couple of things that struck out the most for me...... His father not being available much during the young mans formative years particularly when he was entering high school and transaitioning to college....The way how his stepmother booted him out of the house at 18 and his father did nothing about it....in fact he sided with her instead of his own son.....The young man admits that his father betrayed him and is weak and spineless.....

I noticed that whenever he went overseas particularly France, he hated Morrocco, he felt alive, like a burden was lifted and that he was able to have a social life the way a young man is supposed to....However, he cites in his manifesto that he did not want to escape his problems in the US....he wanted to instead face them head on....This is where he went entirely wrong about this....it never crossed his mind that to change your cicumstances sometimes requires you to change your environment....this it seemed he never gave it any thought....

One last quick highlight....he noticed from a very young age how young AW go for obnoxious pricks....literally flock to them like flies on shit.....pretty much the same shit we talk about here.....
Thanks for reading his writings I don't want to read it really, I can sort of imagine what's in it. As I have said before my friend Mark committed suicide over the fact that women generally found him to be strange plus being overweight.

I agree he went to the wrong direction, to face your circumstances is more Rah, Rah America is great nonsense. There was no rational reason to consider coming back to America to suffer when he didn't have too. This is what America does to people, they will say you're a loser for not facing your challenges here.

Lucky for me, I'm too old to consider such BS.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote:Thanks for reading his writings I don't want to read it really, I can sort of imagine what's in it. As I have said before my friend Mark committed suicide over the fact that women generally found him to be strange plus being overweight.

I agree he went to the wrong direction, to face your circumstances is more Rah, Rah America is great nonsense. There was no rational reason to consider coming back to America to suffer when he didn't have too. This is what America does to people, they will say you're a loser for not facing your challenges here.

Lucky for me, I'm too old to consider such BS.
My own girlfriend, a lesbian who'd rejected AWs, should give everyone a sense about America. She's with me, because she feels that it's better to be close to a guy, than any AW out there. If that's not telling, then I don't know what is.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I'm actually on paage 82 out of 141 and its actually the final portion where he writes on the final 2 years of his life....his manifesto reads llike a novel.... I will reportt back later today to report the remaining 60 pages....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

A few days ago, there was a college student in Taiwan who boarded a crowded MRT (light rail) train and stabbed 26 people with 2 knifes, 4 of which died:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world/asi ... ?hpt=hp_t3

He was a student of Tunghai University in Taichung. How did the university staff and students react to the incident?

The administrator of the University expressed regret and gave apology to the victims. In the statement, the University stated that the killer was "a member of our family" and that "we love them (our family), but we did not love him enough":
http://www.cna.com.tw/news/firstnews/20 ... 513-1.aspx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGrTKwGN0ds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhskJIADb4

The students of the university was interviewed, and they expressed that they feel responsible for not talking to the killer more, listening to him more, and caring for him more. The school also issued a prayer video for the killer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXWnPHhHmPQ

I do not realistically expect UCSB administrator and students to follow Tunghai University's example.