Best non-White majority country for Afro-Americans to live?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Brannen
Freshman Poster

Best non-White majority country for Afro-Americans to live?

Post by Brannen »

Hello,

I'm hoping to move out of the U.S. and would appreciate some suggestions on which are the best non-White majority/non-White plurality places to live that are accepting of African American immigrants? Please suggest cities or countries, not entire continents. Wherever you suggest doesn't necessarily have to be in Africa, just preferably a non-White majority or non-White plurality city or country. Thanks in advance for any intelligent and insightful replies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

The best majority black nation and what I believe is the best nation to live in is Burmuda.

According to the CIA Fact Book: Bermuda enjoys the fourth highest per capita income in the world, about 70% higher than that of the US. The nation is about 2/3 Black 1/3 White.

In Africa I believe the best country to live in is Equatorial Guinea is in west central Africa. It is very authoritarian very big gap in rich and poor but does have about the same standard of living and per capita income as the United States. [/quote]
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

What is the best non-white majority country for Blacks to go

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey Brannen, I would suggest you look into BRASIL as a country to expatriate to. Brazil has a very diverse population (of which has a large percentage of Blacks). It is a fact that a good number Black American men have traveled to this tropical South American paradise and meet lots of beautiful young women. Also many Black men once visiting the place decide to MOVE and retire there. Just make sure to learn some Portuagese. Otherwise, some Blacks go to Belize which one of the only English-speaking countries in Central/Latin America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Belize and Brazil make good sense.

Belize is friendly as hell, actually a slight Hispanic majority I believe, but Afro-Caribbean flavor, everywhere good except the capital as usual. Brits and Jews move there, neither group known for being stupid. And they have EASY residency and citizenship, if you want it.

I met Black men with hot light-skinned Brazilian brides, in California, all happy. Not an easy country for paperwork, but there would be cash-basis work opportunites there right now for an English-speaker, during World Cup, and upcoming Olympics.

If looking at Asia/Pacific, two offbeat ideas might be Saipan and Okinawa.

In the Hispanic Americas, Colombia's San Andres Island is a popular resort destination for Colombians who enjoy Black-Caribbean type culture. I.e. the White/Hispanic Colombians who flood in as tourists are cool hanging with Black-Caribbeans.

I suppose Caymans, Bahamas etc. would top the list if you could get in for more than a very short stay - but you probably can't.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Africa, Carribean, Brazil, Dominican Republic.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Brannen
Freshman Poster

Post by Brannen »

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've actually considered Barbados and Belize, I haven't considered Bermuda but it's worth a look.

Most major cities in Brazil are White plurality and there's too many transsexuals there, so Brazil is out.

SilverEnergy, "Africa" is not a country or a city. I asked for people not to suggest entire continents, as it is too broad of a suggestion.

Also too, any suggestion don't necessarily have to be Black majority, just as long as they're not White majority or plurality.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I believe that it is foolish to believe accepted that you will be accepted anywhere as a foreigner. When I was living in the Dominican Republic treated the best and my other name was Gringo. My advice would be to treat your neighbor well anywhere you go. Be nice to everyone. In general people will treat you the way you treat them.

That said West Africa does seem to be very open to accepting African Americans the former slave nations such as Serra Leon (At least in their news releases). But in general west Africa is very violent and unstable.

One place that I would recommend that is just opening up to Americans and is majority Black is Cuba. Cheap with tons of potential.

Try calling Cuba Travel Services, with offices in Miami, Los Angeles and Puerto Rico, for additional information. They operate direct flights between the United States and Cuba and can assist licensed travelers with all their travel accommodations. +1 800 963 2822.

Just call them and see if it fits your needs
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Very good article on this topic at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority_minority
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Brannen wrote:Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've actually considered Barbados and Belize, I haven't considered Bermuda but it's worth a look.

Most major cities in Brazil are White plurality and there's too many transsexuals there, so Brazil is out.

SilverEnergy, "Africa" is not a country or a city. I asked for people not to suggest entire continents, as it is too broad of a suggestion.

Also too, any suggestion don't necessarily have to be Black majority, just as long as they're not White majority or plurality.
Bro, any place in west africa is fine.

There are a number of safe areas in west africa, just do your research.

Belize is also good as well.

Japanese women love black men as well.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Brannen
Freshman Poster

Post by Brannen »

Jonny Law wrote:I believe that it is foolish to believe accepted that you will be accepted anywhere as a foreigner. When I was living in the Dominican Republic treated the best and my other name was Gringo. My advice would be to treat your neighbor well anywhere you go. Be nice to everyone. In general people will treat you the way you treat them.

That said West Africa does seem to be very open to accepting African Americans the former slave nations such as Serra Leon (At least in their news releases). But in general west Africa is very violent and unstable.

One place that I would recommend that is just opening up to Americans and is majority Black is Cuba. Cheap with tons of potential.

Try calling Cuba Travel Services, with offices in Miami, Los Angeles and Puerto Rico, for additional information. They operate direct flights between the United States and Cuba and can assist licensed travelers with all their travel accommodations. +1 800 963 2822.

Just call them and see if it fits your needs
I wholeheartedly disagree with your first sentence. Or perhaps you're not using the word accepted in the same way I'm interpreting your use of it. I've spoken with a few African Americans who have traveled to various African countries, to Thailand, and to the Philippines and have felt more accepted there and have been happier there than in the U.S., which isn't hard to believe.

Cuba is probably out. After the research I've done, I can't see Cuba being somewhere I would be happy.
GooMacgle wrote:Very good article on this topic at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority_minority
Umm OK? Thanks for the article but what exactly should I have been looking for and how do feel it adds anything to this topic?